Why is riding public transportation so horrible and violent of an experience?

>Decide to use public transportation
>Ride the bus, get beaten
>Ride the subway, get stabbed
>Ride the light rail, get shot
>Also trash, filth, germs, vomit, urine, feces and blood everywhere
From third world countries to first, horrible conditions, crime and violence are all common denominators of public transportation. Why is that?
Also general share public transportation horror and crime stories, vids, ect.
youtube.com/watch?v=U5O0Wc4-rVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9A-aL49F0Jc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the only people who use it are niggers, spics, chinks, and white liberals; the very worst society has to offer.
I'm glad I own a car and, for that matter, guns. I've never taken a bus or subway, and never will.

We need hammer samurai in America

Wtf is wrong with chinks? They don't love superheros? Why they help the villain to get up?

I hate you so intensely. I hope your elevator cable snaps.

Hammer samuri what the fuck

t. libtard toothpaste

Only niggers and other poor people use public transportation.

>Because the only people who use it are niggers, spics, chinks, and white liberals
>Only niggers and other poor people use public transportation
This

Why the fuck is that guy wearing sam hyde gladiator armour?

Is it? I love public transport. Clean, fast, convenient. But it's probably different here than burgerland.

non-whites

Found the public transportation using poorfag.
Why don't you just work harder and buy a car like an adult?

That's not how it used to be and without any perspective why do you feel free to comment? I used to take the L to Downtown every day sometimes at 2am. Yes it's grungy, but most people just want to get to work. If the CTA didn't strictly employ niggers it would be a lot better, but it's mostly just people staring at their phones.
One time I saw a crazy 56% mutt (injun if I had to guess) lady rambling about a random passenger sucking off another dude on the train. Everyone realized it was weird and no one said anything and the crazy bitch got off the train. That's not normal and it's about as exciting as it gets.

Yeah if my cars down and I don't feel like paying for an Uber I'll just ride my bike around town. Dollar bus fare isn't worth treading into known negro territory

Public transport in large east coast cities is convenient, fast, but filled with the mentally ill. It isn't clean, but it's not as bad as these suburban faggots who've never ridden a bus make it out to be.

its safe as shit, you just live in a shit country

You don't own a car if you live in an actual city, honey. Even as an adult. Parking spaces cost $400K.

where the fuck did the dude in armor and a hammer come from?!

This. It's not a daily street brawl. Once in a while you will see a nigger on the red line taking a couch he found in an alley to the south side. You giggle to yourself then go back to candy crush or pubically browsing Sup Forums like a cringelord (me).

because you don't own a car shitbag

The hammer samurai does not fear the Jew.

>IMPERIAL GUARD: STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

my first crush

We have a muslim shitskin problem in our buses.

It's a dude, you fucking faggot

Public transport is for poor people or sometimes if you venture into the demonic infested hellhole that is london you may have to use public transport.

>You don't own a car if you live in an actual city, honey.
>Living in the city

I know public transportation is pretty good in some East Asian countries, but how is it in yours?

whats that red button for?

Amber Lamps

LONG LIVE HAMMER SAMURI !

>STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

to announce to the driver you're out at the next stop

i was about to bail on that webm, then hammer-san comes out of nowhere and bludgeons that gook. absolutely wonderful.

Bullshit. I've had to kick a nigger off the bus before because he was getting violent with a little Asian guy who was missing his own business. Not to mention how many bums reeking of piss I've sat near. Fuck the bus.

your not taking this away from me user

You nee the shitskin press the red button first, before he attacks the guy.

It's so he can flee and run after he beat him up.

To ask the driver to stop at the next stop

That's how you do it, you fucking retard. Go back to your faggy shitholes and quit posting like a chimp.

Cause problems on my subway and this will happen to you
youtu.be/9A-aL49F0Jc

You guys don't have them? You press the red STOP button when you want to get off at the next stop. If no one presses the button, and there is no one waiting at the bus stop, the driver skips that stop.

Fake and gay.

I'm in south florida and the bus is clean almost all the time. I don't know why Sup Forums likes to pretend it's all a shitshow.

Sometimes you will get niggers arguing with the bus driver but it's rare. That is my only complaint.

It’s always a haven of germs and disease even here where it’s 95% white. Especially trains in November.

So you will fuck xer pozzed boipussi, no matter what ehhhh? Hihi, love is love...

Yeah it’s almost like poor class are horrible people

ahh I thought it was some security measure, then only busses I've seen had bright yellow strings to request a stop

Not like that here. Always impeccably clean and safe.

The last samurai.

Usually the buses are full of underage ''''thugs''''' and absolute fucking weirdos

Had a guy in burberry clothes pull out a full on radio on the bus a while ago playing grime, was pretty odd

underrated post omg
>inb4 samefagea

what a lad lmao
I would die if I saw that shit

RULES OF NATURE

I happily use the local public transport. It's safe, reliable and I never felt threatened.

pic related: New trams to be delivered next xear.

Chew on this amerifat.

Why don't we have hammer samurais to deal with our nigger problem?

That kind of shit happens all the time in Birmingham.

Chavs aren't quite human beings tbqh

But those things are just death traps, waiting to be collided by a muslim truck of peace.

Gropelingen
grope...

I wonder what will go on in that trams

why don't you have a driveway to park your car?

context???

I cant complain. Here in Warsaw we have a bus stop every couple hundred meters, trams every 5 min, metro and fast city trains. Fast, clean and always on time. 24/7.

When did we decide to cede public transportation to the low IQ, high-time preference underclass? I use public transportation a lot (pilot, layovers in cities where I don't have a car). Having to deal with Jamal, Esteban and Tamisha freaking out during my commute is horrible and something should be done. I became an FFDO just so I'd have something to shoot them with even in places like Chicago.

Why he laffing?

Because niggers are overwhelmingly poor and violent so they ride the bus and squawk like the niggers they are.

It was a private film stunt meant for personal use but some nigger uploaded it online and the cops caught on, they had to explain themselves etc. It eventually was remade to be part of a film.

We need to publically transport them back to where they came from.

Meanwhile in Poland.

Public programs only work in kike free ethnostates, lad.

>Hammer Samurai
>Not Hammerai

Hammer samurai works better because it's a subtle call to "roof koreans." That's how my autism places it, at least.

Only in America, I was so shocked when I first used public transportation while in DC, it's so different.
Here it's not really a poor people thing, it's mainly hard working people who use them because it's more efficient.

Storytime.

>Wuz in NYC riding subway to Coney Island, on Subway D
>I look like a tourist with a big backpack (I'm whitey)
>Nigger who dresses like gangsta, with gold teeth grille and oversized jersey and baggy pants sat across from where I sat
>It noticed me sitting, looking touristy
>Nigger tried to give me the direction what stop to get off, thinking it's the destination I wuz looking for
>I ignored nigger
>I stayed put in my seat and silent
>Two Italian looking guidos sat next to me, one of them reading a script
>I asked them why was this guy (nigger) asking me for
>Guidos ignored me
>I stayed put
>Nigger felt frustrated that I wouldn't listen to his suggestion to get off the subway stop
>It saw me attempt to converse with the guidos who were stiff and stonyfaced with silence
>It felt agitated
>It gave me the middle finger
>Then at the next stop, nigger got off the subway...without hitting me by suckerpunch as cheapshot niggers were wont to do

I arrived safely at a stop in Coney Island. And back home to a hostel in downtown Manhattan.

This happened in summer 2009.

I learned not to relax around the blacks from that point on. Nigger did look like a gangbanger stereotype. Planned to mug me to pilfer through my pockets and backpack for money and valuables.

>>Also trash, filth, germs, vomit, urine, feces and blood everywhere

You forgot semen.
What kind of bus are you riding?

>Why is riding public transportation so horrible and violent of an experience?
Because you live in a nigger, shitskin infested melting pot.
Public transport in homogeneous countries is just fine. Not perfect but not as horrible as in mutt shitholes like yours or in paris, london etc.

>Gröpelingen
Holy shit I literally live here
I know where the place in pic related is too
G R Ö P E L I N G E N
R
Ö
P
E
L
I
N
G
E
N

it's fake you retards

It was staged to get morons to watch

RUDE!

Just photoshop a hammer in his hand, and it's perfect.