Im muslim AMA

im muslim AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Nawawi's_Forty_Hadith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim
quran.com/9/5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wheres the next bombing gonna be?

Will you stay in that shithole of yours?
All I care for.

Why is everyone named Muhammad, Muhammad?

Do you think shia "muslims" are human, brother?

Why does Sup Forums hate Islam so much, when in fact Islam offers much that Sup Forums craves?

How do I go about reading the muslim holy books besides the Quran? How many of them are there and what are they?

Why are you so angry all the time.

Do you like Jordans?

Are there any loopholes for a kafir to get a cute brown gf? A real Muslim gf, not some westernized "moderate" muslim - they're just as degenerate.

>AMA
gtfo with your newfag cancer

Are you doing taqiya right now?

Poo doodoo peepee poopoo dookie dookie dookie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Nawawi's_Forty_Hadith

but for the better know (quran,hadith) you need to search for a trustworthy imam otherwise the danger exists that you will completely scare off or turn to a isis degenerate

taqiya is for (some) shia faggs

When are you guys going to get off the pot and glass Israel so that we can get rid of those kikes in America?

Can you tell your primitive tribes to stay in their homeland, and tell them to go back to where they came from. Thanks.

What's your favourite vidya and anime?

How do I get a submissive Muslim bottom bf?

Wht are muslims killing eachother instead of fighting jews?

Why must your people attack mine?

What is your opinion on the Syrian Civil War? Which branch of Islam do you follow? Why is Sunni Islam the most likely to be the root cause of Islamic Terrorism? How is the weather? How many Muhammad's do you know?

Because they're actually stupid and violent.

Are you a muslim by choice, or did you grow up brainwashed to be a muslim by family?

if the later, think about that.

No thanks, your ''holy book'', along with your laws, answer any and all questions I might have.
Meaning they're shit and barbaric.

>1 post by this ID

SAGED FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

How does it feel to worship a pedophile?

Checked
Its ok, his Jordanian internet just got bombed, i'l be back in a few weeks

checked

Islam was created by the jews to keep a massive population in ignorance & under control.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim

Another Muzzy but I will answer...

Well that's the ideal thing for both of us, specially for us.

Muslim immigrants learn nothing but degeneracy from the West.

I think they are Muslims without quotes since they meet the 5 pillars of faith.

Sup Forums doesn't really care.

Read the Qur'an then some general Islamic ideas books, like if about the core belief read Fundamentals of Tawheed.

Me? :thinking:

It's Haram to marry a Kaffir for a Muslim woman and so is being in a relationship outside marriage.

We can't. America will nuke us... the real challenge for us is American Zionists either Jewish or Christian ones.

I like JoJo, Berserk, Fate/Zero... vidya I like Dota 2.

You don't.

True. Won't blame Jews for it desu.

Probably because you are attacking mine. I disagree with any type of attacking civilians tho.

I don't like Assad, he should have resigned when the revolution was still peaceful and not start snipping people.

My ideal outcomes in Syria is opposition taking down Assad, but not bowing to the West too, just like what Afghani people did with USSR, BTFO'd them but didn't bowed for those who armed them (US/West).

I'm just Muslim I think, you can say Sunni, no specific Madhab I take from all.

Sunni Islam does more terrorism cuz:

* The West is in an active one with Sunni Islam.

* Sunni Islam doesn't have a hierarchy, so no one can effectively control them, unless in Shia when they have Marji' who's like the Pope say, so they coordinate better and BTFO'd the West in the battlefield without causing bad PR. Shia taking over power in Iraq is an example of that.

Out of my 6 best friends, 3 are named Mohammed.

My family isn't religious, and I wasn't myself until lately, and for the most part of my life I was questioning my religion and the existence of God.

Checked, also look at me, I'm OP now.

I see nothing wrong with marrying a girl that just hit puberty in a context of:

* life expectancy of 29 years

* desert and nothing to do

* no school to follow, no career to build

If humans follow today's norms I assure you the human race won't survive.

how many girls you raped?

so, you claim that the quran is the word of god and that it is impeccable. tell me, as a member of the religion of peace, how is sura 9:5 peacefully?
"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." quran.com/9/5
How is that peaceful? Die, convert or pay a bounty? why should i convert myself to a barbaric political ideology?

Why do muslims think other muslims can do no wrong. You realize you can't just say "he's not a real muslim" if a muslim does something wrong (cheating/suicide bombing/etc.)

>didn't answer my weather question

Well screw you too!

Derka derka derk, Muhammad?

How many children did you rape?