John McCain doesn't have brain cancer

John McCain doesn't have brain cancer.

Reasons why:
1. During radiation treatment + chemo, there would literally be no way to go and give speeches like he was doing. He would at minimum stumble over words and things like that. Alas, he did not.
2. Scar - if I was going to fake brain cancer, I would love to get a little scar across the top of my eye, not the huge reverse C on the side of their head that everyone else gets.
3. Like a judge, when looking at the totality of McCain not exhibiting any side effects and appearing to be completely fine, not suffering at all from radiation, memory lapse, etc, I'd say chances are very good that what Q reported is correct and spot on.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/58978/16195
huffingtonpost.com/john-
huffingtonpost.com/john-seery/mccain-botoxerinchief_b_86942.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g&ab_channel=Bill
subjectpolitics.com/john-mccain-caught-red-handed-working-trump-will-end/
americafirstpatriots.com/many-politicians-bruises-near-eyes-recently/
truepundit.com/as-criminal-scandals-implicating-mccain-unfold-declining-health-has-become-an-off-broadway-production/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/exclusive-soros-clinton-linked-teneo-among-donors-to-mccain-institute/
youtube.com/watch?v=EYVy06RoER0&ab_channel=JasonGoodman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe he's setting up the sympathy/illness for when the lolis come a suing.
With what's happening in kikewood it might be possible

Rundown on what q said about McCain.

this type of cancer kills you within one year...
especially someone as old as mccain.
huge lie

this is what most people's brain surgery scars look like

He's just shedding his reptillian skin

John McCain does too much BOTOX as reported by Wikileaks in Clinton's the Op Research:
chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/58978/16195

and Huffpost in 2008.

huffingtonpost.com/john-
seery/mccain-botoxerinchief_b_86942.html

interesting...

what did Q say about McCain?

McCain Accused Of Overdoing It With Botox. According to The Huffington Post, McCain’s “frozen forehead” is fueling bloggers to talk about his use of Botox. Jane Hamsher wrote, “his entire forehead is frozen so badly his brows don’t even move. His eyes are immobile (he probably had the crow’s feet done, too). The whole top of his head looks cadaverous, like it’s been coated in funeral parlor wax. It should start to wear off in a few weeks but lordy me, that’s one of the worst jobs I’ve ever seen.” [Huffington Post, 2/15/08]

huffingtonpost.com/john-seery/mccain-botoxerinchief_b_86942.html

Interesting thread. Bump

he questions whether mccain has brain cancer...from my experience, mccain definitely does not have brain cancer. it's laughable.

than what's the point of the entire charade?

to use as a "get out of jail free" card would be my guess

Sympathy, ostensibly.

so whats the conspiracy is it mccain blaming brain cancer for everything hes about to forget in court?

I dunno, user. The most recent picture of him shows him looking pretty bad.

that could be one for sure. sympathy as the other poster pointed out too

He got red handed providing material support to ISIS even meeting with ISIS leaders. He's not Vietnam hero his name was "song bird McCain" because he snitched after he was captured.

(You) (OP)
He got red handed providing material support to ISIS even meeting with ISIS leaders. He's not Vietnam hero his name was "song bird McCain" because he snitched after he was captured.

agreed. i wanted to bring the whole mccain thing up because i haven't seen people talking about it. this is definitely something that should be talked about. its crystal clear IMO that the entire surgery/cancer is false.

I agree, this is a total cancer larp... probably thought up by the same people who groomed Hillary...

10$ McCain and Hillary on same ticket 2020

This is all a tactic to let him say "I can't remember, we he starts to get questioned about illegal shit that he has done.

The only way I’d believe he has cancer would be live streaming pay per view postmortem

You clearly don't know anything about neurosurgery or transnasal approaches to skull-base tumors.

I wonder if 400lb cat lady snoopes proved McCain’s cancer yet... if they say “true”... then it’s fake

This pic, he got his ass beat! More to come, i pray! It will be behind bars or public hanging.

haha, oh yeah? and you do? and if you do, you are full of shit! get the fuck outta here pussy.

needs an excuse to not have to testify in front of congress.. same thing with Pelosi and her sudden "dementia"

any dumb ass neuro doc would agree with this analysis. or do you seriously want us to believe that this nigger got his head radiated for six weeks while taking chemo and was giving speeches like a champ? come on pussy, know your limits here!

McCain Described as a “Tough, Mean Little Fucker.” McCain’s nicknames at Episcopal High School were reportedly “Punk,” “Nasty,” and “McNasty.” He was even described as a, “tough, mean little fucker” by a classmate. [Newsweek, 2/11/08]

McCain is Rumored to Have Shoved Strom Thurmond. “Senator Hothead,” as described by Newsweek, was rumored to have shoved “one or two” senators, including Strom Thurmond, who was in his 90s at the time of the alleged incident. [Newsweek, 2/11/08]

Unfortunately these links are no more. But this all appears in Clinton's Op Research Report on Mccain. Tried to attach but it is too large.

(Read all on Wikileaks-search: "McCain botox)

Cancer war hero

Vietnam Veterans Against McCain

youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g&ab_channel=Bill

to be fair, that asshole can afford particle beam therapy.

and this is what exactly?

Are you suggesting that Trump beat him in the face? I like it.

Instead of using a scapel, you aim particle beams (three of them) into the brain. This is typically accelerated protons. The beams are very low intensity and can pass through the body relatively harmlessly, however at the point where they overlap, they interaction likelihood goes way up and tissue is destroyed, with a probe size that is orders of magnitude smaller than even a laser cutter, let alone a scalpel.

Its total precision surgery, costs millions of dollars, and needs to be computer controlled by an MRI machine.

if Trump hasn't physically punched him in the face, he needs to

this leans towards him not having gbm IMO. for if he did, he'd go with this option rather than cut and sew shit (supposedly)

John McCain Caught RED-HANDED Working Against Trump, This Will END Him

11/18/17:
"What we did not know, however, is that McCain himself was given a final copy of the dossier directly from Simpson, the former Wall Street Journal reporter. He was also the man that started Fusion GPS.

Luke Harding, a journalist from The Guardian, has a new book that talks about what happened with John McCain.

“Less than twenty-four hours later, Kramer returned to Washington. Next, Simpson shared a copy of the dossier confidentially with McCain.”

John McCain knows things about this deal that he is unwilling to tell anyone else. But what’s new?"

Im not intimately familiar with the procedure, but it is possible they have to make a few small incisions for placement of probes etc..

Yeah I think it's funny that he was said to have brain cancer and showed up with stitches right after the Coney testimony where he went off the rails asking Comey seemingly nonsensical questions about Hillary being investigated.
I bet he got the shit beat out of him for bringing that shit up in court. Because yes, it appears that if he had brain cancer it would be a GBM, and in my experience anyone who gets diagnosed with a GBM has on average 6 months to live, MAXIMUM one year. There's no way this fucker has brain cancer. Plus, as one user pointed out, the "incision" is different. I think this nigger paid the price for going off script, but that's just my opinion.
t. radiation therapist

McCain the sympathy jew

Just a question:

Why Do So Many Politicians Have Bruises Near Their Eyes Recently?

americafirstpatriots.com/many-politicians-bruises-near-eyes-recently/

John M is a rapist

Glioblastoma has a max life expectancy of 18 months. If he doesn't die by then people are going to raise questions.

Beyond eliciting pity & dodging questions, his type of fake cancer will permit him to fake his death right before his trial

Part 2: He thinks he still has the loyalty of the people around him

The Achilles Heel lie was an EPIC troll

>>>A little joke of a cover story suggested by the white hats that had them crying laughing when it made headlines

And what did Q say about his alleged cancer?

>>>Of children
Don't forget murder

>1. During radiation treatment + chemo, there would literally be no way to go and give speeches like he was doing.

As a cancer survivor I can prove this wrong.

First, you would only do chemo OR radiation, not both. Second, rich people will always choose chemo over radiation because it works better and with fewer side effects. It's just more expensive. Three, you can easily have the energy during chemo to give speeches. Some people on chemo go to work every day 5 days per week.

GOP Rejected Idea of McCain Nomination and Warned His Tirades Suggest a Temperament Unfit for the Oval Office.

According to the Washington Post, “...others have outright rejected the idea of a McCain nomination and presidency, warning that his tirades suggest a temperament unfit for the Oval Office. ‘The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine,’ Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.), also a senior member of the Appropriations panel, told the Boston Globe recently. ‘He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me.’ A former colleague says McCain’s abrasive nature would, at minimum, make his relations with Republicans on Capitol Hill uneasy if he were to become president. McCain could find himself the victim of Republicans who will not go the extra mile for him on legislative issues because of past grievances. ‘John was very rough in the sandbox,’ said former senator Rick Santorum (R-Pa.), who is outspoken in his opposition to McCain’s candidacy. ‘Everybody has a McCain story. If you work in the Senate for a while, you have a McCain story. . . . He hasn’t built up a lot of goodwill.’” [Washington Post, 2/04/08]

McCain Described as Vindictive with “More Enemies than Nixon.” According to a Newsweek report, McCain has “a bit of a vindictive streak.” A former Pentagon official stated, “John has an enemies list longer than Nixon’s. And unlike Nixon, McCain really does try to get you.” [Newsweek, 2/11/08]

My best friend just died of cancer on Oct 27. Although hers didn't start out in the brain, lung cancer, in the final 4 weeks it was found in her brain. 3 weeks prior to her death she had radiation on the brain, after going thru 4 rounds of chemo. The radiation side effects made her forgetful and short term memory loss. Also, when it gets into the brain, its VERY very aggressive!!! I'm no doctor, but I spent 18 months helping take care of her and if McCain really had cancer I just don't see ANY way he would still be working, let alone being a Senator making MAJOR decisions about things that effect other people...that's TOTALLY irresponsible on his part if it's true he has it. Which I don't believe it is after everything I went thru with my friend.

>John McCain doesn't have brain cancer.
whats with the operations?
looks like he's grafting younger skin onto his face.

11/16/17: As Criminal Scandals Implicating McCain Unfold, ‘Declining’ Health Has Become an Off-Broadway Production

Today, as McCain’s name has surfaced in more anti-Trump scandals, he showed up to the Senate in a wheelchair.

truepundit.com/as-criminal-scandals-implicating-mccain-unfold-declining-health-has-become-an-off-broadway-production/

>Songbird McCain

Talking to the enemy is one thing, but why did he rape his fellow POWs? It was said he took particular pleasure in raping the gravely injured.

He asked:

"What if John M's surgery was fake?"

see Q spreadsheet with answers:

Line 155.

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

>"Punk"
>"McNasty"
>Shoving 90+ yo senators
Woah, that's fucking badass

Sicilian flu - when it comes time for him to testify, they'll wheel him in full of tubes and an oxygen tank

Q also said to look at the "foundations" and "institutions" of politicians.

EXCLUSIVE: Soros, Clinton-Linked Teneo Among Donors to McCain Institute

The institute has accepted contributions of as much as $100,000 from billionaire liberal activist-funder George Soros and from Teneo, a for-profit company co-founded by Doug Band, former President Bill Clinton’s “bag man.” Teneo has long helped enrich Clinton through lucrative speaking and business deals.

And Bloomberg reported in 2016 on a $1 million Saudi Arabian donation to the institute, a contribution the McCain group has refused to explain publicly.

In addition, the institute has taken at least $100,000 from a Moroccan state-run company tied to repeated charges of worker abuse and exploitation. The McCain group has also accepted at least $100,000 from the Pivotal Foundation, which was created by Francis Najafi who owns the Pivotal Group, a private equity and real estate firm.

The Pivotal Foundation has in the last three years given $205,000 to the National Iranian-American Council (NIAC), which has been a vocal advocate for the Iranian nuclear deal the Obama administration negotiated.

The NIAC web site claims the group “is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening the voice of Iranian Americans and promoting greater understanding between the American and Iranian people.”

dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/exclusive-soros-clinton-linked-teneo-among-donors-to-mccain-institute/

no brain - no cancer
easy-peasy

oh shit my dudes.
What kind of pizza punching party is this?

Would Field McConnell (Airline Fighter Pilot Whistleblower) have something to say about this?

See 1:25:47 or so

youtube.com/watch?v=EYVy06RoER0&ab_channel=JasonGoodman

spot on analysis. someone in their 80's would be lucky to live one year with gbm...

much less be out giving speeches and whatnot DURING RADIATION AND CHEMO! Let's remember, there is a HUGE difference between getting say you midsection blasted with radiation and your brain. When your brain gets radiated, things go haywire.

This is an all out lie/falsehood from McCain. Super Corrupt!!! This is OP btw