Been to moon

>been to moon
>take some crappy photos and crappy videos with crappy equipment which makes it too easy to fake
>never go back
>"it's too expensive"
>"there's nothing to do there"
>"one time is more than enough user"
>proceed to destroy literally the only evidence because they needed tapes like some basehead nigger in compton dubbing cassettes mixes in early 90s
>no other nation goes to space afterwards

Don't give me that crap about money and whatever not.

We don't go to space no more because today we have HD cameras which would easily discern all the Kubrick's scenography.

Admit that there was no Moon landing, it was faked, not only to "defeat the Soviets in the space race", but also to lull mankind into thinking there is endless universe up there, and the Earth is not flat which is convenient when we "find out Aliens" which are in fact Demons, which will govern us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
theverge.com/2015/10/2/9442951/nasa-apollo-moon-mission-photos-flickr
youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM
youtu.be/8Cx9mNnky2U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
hooktube.com/watch?v=x2adl6LszcE
youtube.com/watch?v=4kQ3ma-pdpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want that 4k quality footage of space dust on the fucking moon

We need to colonize the moon simply to get away from niggers on earth

>>no other nation goes to space afterwards

>leaving niggers larger and sexier place

are you a soyboy by any chance?

>been to moon
>take crappy photos, video which was a 2 hour long live stream on TV
>go back a couple of times and upgrade to actually based and legit 29.7 frames per second high quality cameras
>have other nations recently go like china
>have many other space programs that send crap around in space
>have no absolutly no profit from putting a space station, with the exception of satelites that can provide services
>yfw most space programs put satelites in space and no invest in other space programs

youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

>companies that make dow off your space travel, take money from NASA and the USA gov to feed the faggots in space, money that comes from taxe payers
>yfw most countries are more involved in invinting refugees and pay them for votes then actually run a space program to save humanity when some asteroids hit the planet

theverge.com/2015/10/2/9442951/nasa-apollo-moon-mission-photos-flickr

>being that stupid to believe that we didn't go to moon
>thining y'all smarter then soviets who wuz first to put sattelite around the earth
>have no soviet agent, news outlet, news paper, or have a declaration from the Soviets that USA faked the moon landing, as they had telescopes, and things to actually hear and see.
>have no spy who are still unknown and maybe inftrated in both US gov and NASA, who never releaved the fact that it was fake to denounce the USA's progress and the lies of capitalism
>yer faggots are actually autistic enough to believe crap like that when nobody said anything, it's a global conspiracy between nations that hate each other and want to destroy economically each other for the benefit of one or the other.
>yfw china, russia, iran, and any nation on earth would have denounced the moon landing as they have the tehnology and ability to figure that shit out, while some faggots on the internet looking at 3 photos can't

It's not like they just winged it first try.

Its the “we have problems on earth we need to fix first, why spend money on space” meme. Going to the moon was only useful at the time as a way to flex in front of Russia, proving that capitalism is superior.

>leaving niggers larger and sexier place
you must not be familiar with niggers
> checks flag
oh, I see

If there have been, they weren't televised.
Many of the pics on google moon appear to differ greatly from the Kubrick sets.
I just wonder why they have lights in the sky on the stills, like 70% of the (((Google))) moon panoramas have points of light in the sky when the cameras even now apparently shouldn't be able to see stars.
I question why there are anomalous lights on images so supposedly ALL fake. why wouldn't they engineer them perfectly to not suggest they had company up there.

>one time

>as they had telescopes, and things to actually hear and see.
Then show me a telescope nowadays, that is able to focus on the god damn flag.
You can't.
>but the Russians were able to verify it
top kek

The earth would totally be the same size as the moon from the moon because they are the same size as each other.

>Be conspiracy faggot
>Think you're smart because you watched Star Trek or played video games in high school while other kids were getting laid and playing sports
>Beating off to your own intelligence
>Believe ridiculous bullshit
>Think that makes you smarter than everyone else
>Look like a fool

How many levels of autism are you on?

>Demons
Get some help.

I'm looking for the main press photo of the Chang'e moon lander that was everywhere when it allegedly landed.

Help me out and post it if you happened to save it from a while back.
It's like pic related but without the saturation tweaked like NASA's a 13 year old instagram.

Original has a very interesting feature.

>when we "find out Aliens" which are in fact Demons, which will govern us.

REMEMBER
Adam's fall effected the entire universe
Christ ministry only effected earth.

ALL extraterrestrial beings will burn in hell for all eternity.

The russians sent this to the moon in 1970. Do we doubt that or just nasa?

Yes, goy.
Just like 9/11.
It was just as papa government told us.
2 planes caused 3 buildings to collapse in basically free fall because of some fire.
Basic laws on physic are simply fluid.
Newton was a nut-job.
Only conspurancy artists would say otherwise.

>And when in doubt double down on conspiratorial nonsense to make yourself look even dumber

When will brainlets learn?

exactly, it made a statement that they could print as much money as they want, it will still have the same value due to nice tricks, while portions of Russia were starving just because they got a dog in space

You need to turn that around.
Do we really beLIEve that the Russians sent this to the moon or do we also doubt that NASA (which is primarily military) would have lied as well?

I can't remember that military ever lied to us. They are the good goys.

What are you saying?
I told you that government is always right and thus basic laws of physics are simply fluid.
Government would never lie to anyone.

What else do you want?

Just sayin'

I hope you never learn the truth

youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM

The laws of physics are not fluid, you just don't understand them to the degree you think you do.

Rockets don't work in space

Whoever still thinks that 9/11 was NOT an inside job and completely planned out defies common sense. No black boxes from the planes were found but a fucking paper passport survives and is miraculously found? Every single thing including people just PULVERIZED into dust?
Yeah no.

flat earth fago

youtu.be/8Cx9mNnky2U

I agree.

>The laws of physics are not fluid
Yes, they are.
Fucking conspuracy artist leaf.
You don't want to say that the buildings went down because of controlled demolition?

Government NEVER lies.

is that a rare merchant?
Enhance!

If they really wanted to put an end to the flat earth theory they’d just send up a camera without a fish eye lense, but they never do

>>no other nation goes to space afterwards
Even india is going to space now you fucking lying piece of shit.
Rocket technology is not particularly advanced.
A moon lander more-so.

delet this

>muh fisheye

Zero proofs. Only mouth breathing fucktards believe in flat earth

i want to believe but the truth is it never happened, you do realize NASA means deception in hebrew don't you?

Send the niggers up there; I like Earth and I pity the poor animals left behind!

Its a deception of deception. They want you to believe we didnt go at all because what would people down here think if they knew we had a base there and they werent allowed to go while others were?

>Implying you know anything about buildings, physics, or demolitions

Brainlets: the less they know, the more they say.

the film stock to successfully fake a moon landing did not exist and could not exist back then

dumbest conspiracy ever

we put prisms on the moon that reflect lasers back to earth. you can go out and test it yourself. how can you doubt we werent on the moon?

>tinfoil
>"tinfoil hat" conspiracy

really nakes ya think

Actually cameras to fake the loon manding did not exist back then.

youtu.be/8Cx9mNnky2U

>crappy equipment
that was cutting edge 48 years ago

"It's demons because I have no imagination of my own and because the book written by a bunch of sandnigger hippies told me so!"

The kikes have fully MK-Ultra'd your brain, nigger.

>being (((their))) dog

The /fake videos of NASA in their space greenscreen studio/ guy need to start posting his shit itt. That stuff is rich but i kunda got it figured out.

Why tape stuff from space and waste money when you can do it from a studio a million dollars cheaper? Most things about space research are made from earth bound sience stations anyways. Why do we need people in space? No reason but the American people want to know their proud NASA got ”men on the space stations all around in space above our heads” and that tax money is used to do things the average american can understand.

So check out ”fake nasa space station videos” to see some wierd shit.

naša = to deceive
nasa = to lift up

>never go back

Hm?

completely false, you're spreading disinformation

>>never go back
There have been six manned U.S. landings (between 1969 and 1972) and numerous unmanned landings, with no soft landings happening from 22 August 1976 until 14 December 2013.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing

Please, stop shitting in your pants

If the earth is flat and space is just satire does that mean that ALL telescopes are fake too?

Out of every retarded conspiracy theory, I think the moon landing being a hoax probably has the most merit.

Didn't Nasa fake a bunch of propaganda surrounding to hype the moon mission? Like really bad photoshops of guys in space and shit.

Too bad that we've been taking consistent measurements of the moon for 35 years using the retroreflectors that we put up there. It's one of the most accurate long term experiments ever done.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

>At the Moon's surface, the beam is about 6.5 kilometers (4.0 mi) wide
>Out of 1017 photons aimed at the reflector, only one is received back on Earth every few seconds, even under good conditions.
yeah right, go suck a dick faggot

Technically possible to launch and land, then and now. Like Russian roulet with cosmic space shrapnel hurling faster than rifle rounds. Roll of the dice flying there and back.
Can you imagine capsule getting shot and having a crew floating in space indefinately? Knowing that every time you look up? Probably decided to prove the idea conceptually. Russians called it a truce. Mutual benefit to hush about it.

>1017
10^17 !

I'm afraid that "go suck a dick" isn't a scientific argument. Could it be that you're having trouble adapting your model of reality?

They were shooting lasers at the moon long before those retro reflectors. Why do you even need a return laser, range-finders work on how long it takes for the laser to hit the target

>be me be sniper in military during gulf war

so you admit that you're wrong and then tell him to suck a dick?

earth is big

A laser rangefinder fires a beam at the target and then measures the response time of the beam reflecting back and uses it to determine distance. At the distance of the moon, you almost can't get a single photon from even extremely powerful laser beams to reflect back unless you concentrate the beam and point it directly at a reflective surface (retroreflector) and even then it's dodgy, but the technology has been getting better for 35 years even as the reflectors degrade.

Are the Japs in on it too?

nope, just not wasting energy on literal ignorant retards

as opposed to figurative ignorant retards?

go smell somewhere else, pajeet

Range-finders work on SPEED-DISTANCE-TIME

What about those 1950's experiments shooting lasers at the moon? no retro flectors needed

Another country occupied by burger land in Asia for 500, Alex

>no retro flectors needed

b-but muh 100.000.000.000.000.000 photons user and muh reflectors

why don't we just fly a drone to the moon with full HD 4k 360* cameras. then we will see the flag and lunar lander.

They didn't walk, they hopped.
hooktube.com/watch?v=x2adl6LszcE

Space Bunny invasion, confirmed.
But seriously, those guys were positively giddy fucking around in low-G.

But NASA destroyed the technology to do so.
We can't do it again. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=4kQ3ma-pdpM

>why don't we just fly a drone to the moon
Do you understand the principles of flight?

LOL, stars colonized because of white flight.
tfw when we develop self-sufficient replicator tech and every man can have an Oblivion-style pad, skyhopper and most of a scenic Class-M planet's continent to themselves.

The Japanese did that with the Selene probe

Look how conspiracy-fags respond to There is no point trying to convince them. Any piece of evidence that contradicts their foregone conclusion is OBVIOUSLY fake and therefore part of the conspiracy. That's how conspiracies work.

It'll be like captain Harlock where we can't actually return to earth because earth is in chaos but instead of storms it's just full of filthy niggers.

It's a time game. We go and seize the initiative in space. Starve Earth of new tech. Let the lower races devolve into mush over 100 years (they're nothing without whitey). Come back and scrape them up and put them in zoos. Live in Elysium-style orbitals, and just visit the surface for nature-walks. Patrolling Robots to disintegrate any lower level humanoid hostiles.

you just cant reason with CIA niggers or people paid by CIA niggers.
too many nu-Sup Forums and newfags falling for their psyop bait

>>proceed to destroy literally the only evidence because they needed tapes like some basehead nigger in compton dubbing cassettes mixes in early 90s

The reflectors are still there m8

it's impossible for us to go to the moon with the current technology, let alone the 60s

the moon landing is faker than a virgin's orgasm

Russians where first on the Moon.

You can look HD photos of the Moon from Chinese Moon Rover they`ve sent in 2014.

There is no point in sending people right now. Robots with Russian nuclear fuel can do it much cheaper. Even yankees admit that.

>it's impossible
[citiation needed]

which side you arguing there, champ?

I'm not going to educate your lazy, nigger ass. Do your fucking work on your own.

NASA knows the truth about the space niggers

Faggot,that's not how it works.
The burden of proof is upon you.
You're on a good start for using a fallacy.

He claims it's impossible,I'm asking him to give sources and evidence to justify his claim.