Crimea will always be Russian

Why haven't you taken the whole of Ukraine already for fuck's sake?

Y not Belarus?

Do you have any idea how many billions USD it would take to fix it?

It has been systematically destroyed for decades, with occasional upswing in damage with coups, repairing crimea alone is costing us a fortune, and our own economy has plenty problems to deal with.

I'm just gla this is a statue of a Czar and not fucking Lenin or any other post-empire ruler.

Yep. You stole it fair and square.

It is a memo for all the country that will fall for the "Europe" meme.

No problems with that, I just wish I could freely go there for vacations which bow seems no that easy.

> stole
Bwahaha

When can Russia annex Donetsk and Luhansk?

Not always. Crimea used to be populated by Turkish speaking people called the Tatars. The Tsars began a Russification program in the 19th century. Colonization efforts continued brutually under the Communists.

Russians and Greeks have been in the area longer than Tatars

Aside from its strategic location, the Crimean peninsula has a nice Mediterranean climate unlike the rest of Ukraine.

russia can into warm

30-50 billion $ for Crimea, meaning 1-1.5 trillion $ on entire Ukraine.

>We should give our entire country to Ukraine and the butthurt belt for our past sins.
>Navalny 2018.
>muh Putler!!11

This is literally what Navalny cucks actually believe.

Pedaling Krym is not helping Russians, killed in Novorussia by self-proclaimed state of Ukraine.

No one cares.

no homo but solider on the left is a qt

After Putin gets re-elected (March, April), world soccer cup passes and Syria gets mopped up.

Expect Ukraine to flare up in September 2018 at the earliest.

>It is a memo for all the country that will fall for the "Europe" meme.

It‘s a bit late for that, don‘t you think?

hey its my mum

I'm okay with that.

They only want the good parts.

Damn those Russian honorary guard uniforms look so sharp. Not like those stupid honorary guard uniform they have in the US army and that stupid robocop-style march they do at Arlington. I mean what the fuck is that about?

I love that imperial larping honestly. Better than s*viet.

Holly fuck that ass

This one is also cool.

Doubtful they are building many statues dedicated to the soviet era, got enough of em already (accepting maybe Stalin after de-Stalinization)