Natalia Poklonskaya

I know its been some years since this woman was a hit on Sup Forums but what do Sup Forums thinks about her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBKN7_vx2xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to impregnate her

10 seconds until British mummy poster appears

Looks like my gf but with blue eyes desu lad

I would defect to Nigeria if i got to the chance to impregnate her

No better words to find.

>Natalia Poklonskaya

I would vote for her, shes qt

Women in military uniforms is my fetish. :3

Can't fucking wait for her to get /blacked/ lads

Watching those live streams with Sup Forums of the Ukrainian protests seems so long ago

she is a nasty slut who works for a criminal empire and is aligned with the brutal dictator Putin. Also, her mouth is too small for her face, and her jowels are too wide like a dog.

Where's your flag hohol

fpbp

>this is a 10/10 in shartland

Monkey philtrum/10

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

don't give this shill (you)s

JUST

Excuse my burger education, but if lives in Russia why are the letters in English on the toys?

Still looks pretty good to me desu

she's perfect you fucking slag. go back to squatamala filthy spic

Would still crawl over broken glass and swing through a pool of vinegar to get close to her.

does he still post?

fanatical believer. her place in a psychiatric hospital.

>Natalia Poklonskaya
> In February 2017, she led a campaign to block the release of the film Matilda for its allegedly blasphemous portrayal of the affair between Tsar Nicholas II (who has been canonized by the Russian Orthodox Church) and the ballerina Matilda Kshesinskaya.[87] In April she released a 39-page report denouncing the film and alleging, among other claims, that the well-documented affair could not have happened as Kshesinskaya was, in the opinion of the report's authors, too ugly to have attracted the attention of Nicholas.[88] In March she claimed that a bronze bust of the tsar in Simferopol was seeping fragrant myrrh.[89] Her claims were denied by the Russian Orthodox Church and prompted ridicule from Russian netizens.[90][91]

Sounds suitably loony

Pretty hot desu

Nataliya is a holy prophet sent from the heavens to lead the white man to victory.
Hail Nataliya

Typical dour lying Russian

Well ... there's that.

She looks like she should be wielding a big ass Final Fantasy sword.

mentally ill

*BRAAAAAaaaap*

youtube.com/watch?v=TBKN7_vx2xo

According to some Russians Anons she is nuts
Also

quick rundown?

A turncoat and is not very bright. All she has is that she is pretty.

It is all an act to atone for what she did to Russian separatists before 2014.

Looks more slavic, she is still very attractive woman

What she did?

Wasn't he dead?

Goddess

Delete this, you fucking nigger

DELET THIS

Her job, and very diligently so. She didn't magically turn into a prosecutor only after the annexation.

this is the most disgusting girl i've ever seen. no jokes. no exaggeration. wtf is wrong with her face and body?

This is what happens if you are born as a quadroon

>being this gay

octaroon*

for a 37 year old woman, that's really not that bad

She's completely average. Despite the fact that she gained a following on Sup Forums some time ago, I still have no idea who she is.

By Nataliya's will, you will be punished for this blasphemy.

NO MOMMY NOOOOOOO!

>an octoroon is average in america

TOP KEK

Been some years... You mean been two hours.

(Ras)Putin is up for reelection to his fourth term in match. Interestingly, he isn't even campaigning because he knows there's no way he can lose, short of the Democrat party hacking the election. Natalia captures the neckbeard weeb vote.

Memes aside, She is a coat turning traitor. Should be shot.

Nigger blood turns you into an Oblivion character

Nadia or Olga or whatever the fuck her slav name is got sweetness in the belly.. that sweet dark seed that will produce a strong and dominant baby.

that face is such a disaster..

Olga taking 9" deep in her belly.. getting seeded and breeded just as she likes it.

>s up for reelection to his fourth term
Techincally he shouldn't be able to, but he will just rewrite the law just like last time to allow him to run again.
>Natalia captures the neckbeard weeb vote
Westerners cannot vote, and Russian hikachs do not like her at all.

should i mention, that whole your country is hm traitor? I have nothing against shooting baltic scum, so well okay

Mouth too small? A small mouth is literally part of the classic female beauty ideal. You've been brainwashed by all those modern mongrel models and masculine stwong independent women.

She's still a hit with me.

t. impotent rage

>t. impotent rage

wow, let`s talk about all that butthurt from baltshits, or let`s not do it, however who cares about St.Petersburg`s suburb? Literally ostsee peasants, with the only decent city, which is mainly russian, with russian mayor, hahaha.

>Westerners cannot vote
Cannot and should not are two different things.

What's it like to starve because you're too poor for a potato?

Something is seriously wrong with this woman's mouth. It's like her head and face grew as she got older, but the mouth stayed like a 3 year old. Such horrible genes!

>Russian hikachs

more like russian navalnist scum

check 'em

You are right, he is too right wing for Russia. Vote Putin: for more muslim churkas and even more fun laws like article 282.

I pretty sure you just retarded.

1/8th kaffer.
They call it the one-drop-rule for a reason.