BLACK nationalism general

In this thread we discuss BLACK nationalism.
Welcome: BLACK brothas
TÜRKS
latinos
asians
native americans

wh*Te sissies not welcome

WE

WUZ

Bump

WUZ

KANGZ

>Welcome: Native americans
Are you implying that there are white people living in America?

Where do I sign up?

>wh*Te sissies
So alphas welcome right?

>Welcome: latinos

no we are not. we hate you fucking monkeys just like everyone else. fuck off.

>MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIREEEE

>a latino brotha wanting to be accepted by wh*Tes
damn that's bad

Waddup brothas, how y'all today?

Asians arent on your side.

In order for black nationalism to exist, blacks must first become capable of nation building

AYO WHERE MY LITTY NIGGIES @???

Blacks have contributed nothing to society except crime, rape, and escalating racial tensions.

Stop this shill threads.

I bet you're an amerimutt sperm cocktail

fuck niggers

[LEFT]
Average white

[RIGHT]
Albino TÜRK

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS. In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline
This is why we voted Brexit. We have too many white immigrants from the EU. It would be ideal if we had no immigration to keep the BLACK bloodline pure, but that is economically impossible. African Blacks who are at least 70 per cent BLACK like are more similar to a pure Anglo Saxon who is 100 per cent BLACK, than a 0 per cent BLACK white pole. They are therefore easier to integrate into our society. This is also why we conquered Africa instead of Europe. We don't want white subhumans in our country, even the mixed BLACKS of Africa are ok compared to them. So that is why the Commonwealth is almost all non-white countries who are mostly but not PURE BLACK like Canada and New Zealand. So we voted Brexit to kick out the wh*tes so we could import more BLACK BULLS.

Now is Brexit making sense?

There can't be black nationalism. If black people had to live by themselves, they would all starve, or be killed in brutal combat. It would be an endless string of hutu-tutsi wars and famine.

loll le based bean xDDD please accept me white man

How about black-owned white sissies? Can they join the thread?

how much training is necessary to look like a super saiyan in the OP?

I was blessed to have had my whore wh*Toid ancestors raped by the BIG BLACK KARA BOGA TURKS
bosnians are pure blooded BLACKS

>black nationalism
Yeah because black is a nation

>If black people had to live by themselves, they would all stave, or be killed in brutal combat

Look at Africa, it's already happening

be BLACK
that's it

How much welfare do you correct, chimp? Do the economy a favor and kill as many of your rival niggers you can before offing yourself, nigger.

I think this thread was made by a roach

and wh*Te is a nation too?

:o

Good politics mate

how does it work? do nogs even have a nation? is it every KFC building?

Yeah but they get 500 billion in aid by white people every year.

Nobody claims that stupid nigger

>wh*Toid intellectuals

and when did I claim "BLACK" as a nation you stupid wh*Toid?

Ay fellow niggers, we should all go back to Africa, fuck whitey ;)

N

Stupid fucking nigger

>flag

Statistically, there's a good chance this post was made by a roach.

This is your fate in a black world.

>

When you said "black nationalism". If you really are this stupid I guess you should go back in a cotton field.

we should have left you all in africa and not given you our technology so you could kill eachother on your own

listen negro, it was a genuine question, since without whites there would be no concept of nation states and nationalism

>implying we like nazi LARPers any more than niggers

oh, so I guess wh*te is a nation since wh*Toids talk about wh*Te nationalism

Greetings fellow white men, this seems a fine thread to congregate for political discourse

Much like white, black isn't a race. I want nothing to do with any Bantu fuck faces.

Native here, can you half breeds and foreign shitskin fucks get off my continent?

SHEIT

How's Mugabe?

I've never heard a white man talk about that. I've however heard americans talk about that.

This is so stupid. We're all human. As a Latina by birth I think this whole topic is fucking lame.

Ps, would any of you care to elaborate on this little image?

sage, ghenghis is larping as a turk who's larping as a nigger now

LOL

>TÜRKS

We are proud members of the black race

what the fuck? who allowed these wh*te subhumans to reply in BLACK master forum? someone should cap these crackas already

get the fuck back to tumblr then you half caste commie cow

Yeah, it worked in Zimbabwe.

>White
>People

Pick one :^)

Aren't Latinos ours? I don't even know anymore are we working on a sliding scale? Can we trade with you for good ones like Pokemon?

you don't even have enough material for a proper bait image
niggers are pathetic

Pajeets are the most superior of races. You may not like it, but this is peak performance.

I have enough for 4 images

weak as shit
debate this negro

wut

>BLACK nationalism

it's called LIBERIA

you guys are such pathetic losers.

next!

TURKS ARE WH*TE SISSIES DUMB NIGGA, I live in a city with many of them and I love to fuck their slutty daughters.

Whites are so pathetic they can't even have enough children to keep EXISTING

You failed at EXISTING, you are the pandas of all races, lmao

Other races hate you, white women hate you even more, you can't even reproduce!

whatever you say favela monkey
keep being inferior and subhuman

Keep being butthurt

Black female here. Where do we stand? Is there a gender war between us? Is SYSBM a real movement amongst most of you?

Stop listening to Obsidian Media and Negro Wars.

;imagine wanting to brag about outbreeding the one animal on this planet that takes care of you

pic related is a TURKISH MAN lmao, turks are wh*te bitches

muerte.....

vamos.......

Black, White, Cuban and Asian...

Welcome to Sup Forums

Can u explain black culture to me in North America?

I look so white but my father is full native American. So i get all the privilege points

How does it feel to be the most retarded race on the planet?

>mfw I pondered about posting "tits or gtfo" because i have zero interest in ugly black women, which is all of them
Rules are rules.

Keep crying lil cuck

>TURKS second on the list of niggers
Underrated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A ROACH THINKS HE'S BLACK HAHAHAHAHAHA

>How can I degrade myself even more? That's it, I'll side with other subhumans to become King Roach of the Kang Kongz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>latinos
>asians
>native americans
It's funny because everyone hates niggers :^)