I used to be a republican

but after watching this movie it really hit me how shitily you people treated interracial poc couples and how we ACTUALLY need affirmative action to help the oppressed

Other than the race mixing bullshit it was a pretty good movie desu

I agree, nonwhites are stupid, ugly and lazy. We must put programs in place so they feel as if they are our equal. Even if we all know they will never be our equal.

UMA

Another Jewish propaganda shoved in a otherwise ok movie. And then Hollywood wonders why less and less people going to the movies.

>Q ITPb.qbhqo
tripfags go home

movies only tell us about reality

look at justice league for ex, they're clearly redpilled on the reactionary terror and islamophobia problems

Now I don't want to pay to see it. Can anyone tell me what happens and why it's propaganda?

>propaganda
its not, it just shows reality and this triggers the poltard

Stfu nigger lover

What about the suddle way they have the black doctor talk well of Stalin twice?
Think it wasn't something like
"The American have some boorish thoughs about Stalinism"

so how many of these actors sucked dick to make this movie?....dont answer that. i dont care

YES WE MUSR HAVE MOSQUES AND SYNAGOUGES ON WVEEY STREET CORNER, ONCE WHITES SRE OUT OF POWER THE WORLD SILL BE BETTER. THOSE MINORITIES WILL SEE YOU AS AN EQUAL TOO IN THE FUTURE, THEY WILL DO NOTHING BUT LOCE YOU FOREVER. HUMANS ARE FOR THE MOST PART VERY SMART AND DO NOT SUCCUMB TO RACISL IDENTITY ALWAYS.

What's wrong with this movie? I thought it looked good.

The main character has a mad Jewdar, how is that Jewish propaganda; it's (((anti-semitic)))

poof

>remaking a sydney lumet movie

nuffin

Wtf bongla why do you care so much about Jewish propaganda?

This movie literally does nothing of the kind as it shows all the minorities in the closest of relationship with their would-be oppressors. If anything this movie paints a picture of white acceptance of inferior filthy shitskins.

Go see it again as you clearly are too stupid to have grasped it the first time.

Also
> I used to be a republican but this gay movie changed my politics & worldview.
You're a fucking moron.

Nice fag flag btw

>posts on Sup Forums
>Calls people poltards
Some people should have been aborted....