Do you have any siblings that are race mixing?

Do you have any siblings that are race mixing?

My brother married a mexican girl. The baby they had is super hot! [no pedo]. The toddler is very young but I can tell she is going to be super sexy when she gets older. White/hispanic race mixing can result in really beautiful people.. like Jessica Alba. Not all race mixing is bad,

My sister dated a black guy but i redpilled her on race mixing and she dumped him.

Worse, I have an older brother who is in an open relationship with a huge blue pilled, sjw, liberal.

Never had that problem. Blessed. Couldn't think of anything worse.

My sister married a iranian guy.
But he is pretty based and also not a muslim and he treats her good, so i don't care.

My sister is a literal size queen

too late shes been nigged already

your sister is trash, there's nothing you can do to save her.

My uncle married an Indian woman and had two kids with her; I wish they were hwite, but they're pretty cool people (other than the heroin addiction).

>tfw all the Iranians I know are based
how did this happen? Shia? Aryan genes?

I'm the race mixing sibling

cuck

Sister hung out with trashy rave kids and some niggers
I don't talk to her anymore obviously

Even though she never had a shitskin boyfriend, I'm pretty sure she get fucked by at least one sandnigger since she is leftist and retarded.

Aryan genes and maybe Zoroastrianism.

Are you asking if my mother is a whore.
RRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you mixing with? african? oriental?

My brother is married to a Japanese woman and they’re having a kid.

He’ll probably turn out like Elliot Rodger.

My sister is dating a Jew. My dad went to visit her to meet her boyfriend and redpill her, knowing nothing about him besides his race. First time I'd ever heard my dad name the Jew.

My sister mostly dates white men, but she says she gets this "itch" white men just can't scratch, so she has flings with black guys. We're pretty close so I don't judge her for it.

I have one half anglo/jap kid and another on the way.

Sister's married to a dutchie, but I think that's ok.

Iranians are pretty cool when they aren't illiterate peasants. There's a reason why the majority of Iranians abandon their religion when they become educated and wealthy.

My cousin has a niglet daughter (never met the father what a surprise) and aunti has what i believe is 1/2 poo in the loo. They live close to london so doesnt suprise me i'm glad my mother moved to Wales so comfy.

You need half kike half chink for Elliott Rodgers. A jap and a white just make a circa 2000 BC jap

shareblue detected

My half brother did. He married a nigger and had 2 kids. I don't care though because we aren't blood related so he isn't polluting my genetic line. Still shameful to see though

what a whore lol

South Dubliner detected

You're the Jap, I'm guessing.

This sounds real.

My sisters both have swedish boyfriends
Disgusting

No but I have a cousin who is dating a brown low lvl muslim girl, i say low lvl because she doesnt wear a hijab

Yes, and they are no longer my family. They've been tainted.

Disgusting

My little brother is dating a filipina chick. She's OK. He's super liberal though so I don't really care

I'm the child of a sibling who racemixed with a black person. Life is suffering.

Throw acid on them, friend. It's the only solution at this point.

We only have gypsies here and unlike black people and mexicans they have no redeeming qualities so no one likes them.

Nope. Met the jap before I started getting redpilled, now I have kids and am not a nigger so I am not going to leave.
One day she will grow tired of my weed smoking and will take the kids back to Japan. At least that's what the government keeps telling me about jap girls. They like to steal kids from loving white daddys.

i have a cousin that decided to go to the US to fuck and marry some nigger she met online
Then he got abusive and fucked off when they had a child, so she returned to austria with a little niglet in her arms.

Pretty funny considering it's really the typical nigger story.

The kid's alright. Too bad his mother is a fat fuck that probably didn't get much smarter since the time she went to the US. So no idea how the boy's gonna turn out. He must be like 12 or 13 now.

Her second husband is a hobbit-like soyboy, which is pretty funny.

>my face whenever I see them

I also know a half-austrian/half-african whose grandfather was in the SS.
(He knows about the jews)

>unlike black people and mexicans they have no redeeming qualities
Are you implying blacks and mexicans have redeeming qualities?

Yes, my brother is marrying a P*lish Sl*vshit, polluting our Nordic blood

Half-black brother-in-law. The family doesn't want to tell him he's a bastard so he thinks he's an Injun. He even sports a mohawk. It's going to hit him like a ton of bricks when he discovers his actual heritage.

There are black and mexican comedians, actors, cops, teachers, doctors etc and but gypsies are all trash. I've never seen a working gypsy in my life.

Older brother is MGTOW, sister has 3 beautiful white children (even though one of them is more then likely a sociopath). I have two beautiful white children.

feelsgudtobefromnot56%land

>I've never seen a working gypsy in my life.
I met one Romanian guy that works construction here in Sweden so that's wrong

Romanians are not gypsies though.

>Romanians are not gypsies though.

haha good one bro

SPENCER

Luckily theres pretty much only white people where i live. But my 11 year old sister, had a little black kid in her class that had a crush on her and wanted to date her. She turned him down. I asked why, she said: "not to be racist but he's brown"
Shieeeet

The granddaughter of my godmother married a pajeet.

Though that is hardly surprising, seeing as how her biological mother was a hardcore alcocholic whore for while, and my godmother ended up raising her. Also, im fairly sure even her alcocholic whore of a mother doesnt know who her biological father is.

The whole thing is fucking perplexing, seeing as how the pajeet is here working as a dishwasher or smth, and they are communicating in english.

I had one, luckily it was a stillborn.

Behead the kuffar for disgracing our family.

My sister is engaged to an indo.
He's a nice enough guy but I still don't like it.

If you are an autistic piece of shit Nazi who thinks jews aren't white then I guess you can say my sister is race mixing by marrying a jew

No, but my younger sister has so many tattoos on her legs that I just can't bring myself to be seen in public with her. That sounds awful, I know, but she's way too old for this shit. It looks trashy.
I do love her & she's a blast to be around.

My sister is dating a pajeet doctor who hates white people. I feel great shame on a daily basis.

Nope, nor does anyone that i know. Why would they racemix with someone who is hideous?

>hates white people
>dates white women

I'll never understand this

Shitskin loving cuck.

I tried explaining to her that she’s being used to satisfy some sick anti-white fetish but she won’t listen. I just hope that when they break up Rajreet doesn’t do anything stupid like throw acid in her face and force me to kill him.

conquest and the world has been brainwashed through hollywood films to want white women.

I'm pretty sure my brother is dating a Turkish girl with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. I consider it race mixing.

older sister is dating a black guy. I know him form playing football on the weekends. They're both in uni and he's a nice guy.

My brother has jungle fever.
He is redpilled and swears he will mate with a white, but I dunno, the fever is bad. He is already 26 too.

i'm an uncle to a half gyppo

Yeah, my brother is dating a white girl.

Its probably not that bad if he meets one of those rare intelligent and good looking black girls that are not in the nigger hood mentality.

and you are?

I would be alright with a black fac/natsoc.
His current g/f of a few years now is alright.
She has work to be done but already hates feminists, Trudeau, commies, and Jews.
I love my bro, so if he can't sure the fever, than I hope for what you said.

Russian.

Contrary to popular belief, ER's father was just plain white despite being in a very Jew field.

That, and the ET guy from Rhapas dad is full white too, and hes fucked up

no I wish I had sister that loved bbc and I could tease her about that nigger cock.

disgusting

Is that a serious question? Even you probably know of it on a subconcious level.

Men conquer, women get conquered.

Pajeet is showing his dominance by fucking yo women and making you his cuck

I'm not straight, but what I do is slightly heterosexual anyway.

My sister is in a relationship with a black man, who I am very good friends with as well. He is bisexual and that makes this all the more fun and interesting.
I enjoy going over to their house, and then my sister leans on me, pulls off her pants and her panties and gets fucked hard by her boyfriend. Even though I'm not straight, I still enjoy it as much as any straight man would(who is into that sort of thing).

I can't explain why though.

dear god why

russian isn't a race

lol go to church and read the bible or get a brain lobotomy

Your brother married a castiza (85%+ european), because half breed spics are ugly af.

Your whole family is fucked up isn't it

Yes it is. Trust me.

i mostly date asian guys

t. white woman

Faggot bitch.

my sister racemixed with a white guy

W-what?

I know it's bait but that's a great family cuck story.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR NIGGER FAMILY YOU BIG BABOON ORANGUTAN SPOOK!!!

NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER

No, though my cousin was dating a guy from Nepal, but it turned out he was secretly engaged for an arranged marriage, so she got out of that one.

call down. we are mestizo and the kid turned out white.

>tfw worried that sister likes blacks
>tfw redpill her on them all the time, but she doesn't seem to take notice
>tfw she goes away to uni and I know all hope is lost
>tfw she comes back home and I go shopping with her
>tfw some nigger comes near us while we're browsing and I watch to see how she reacts
>tfw she looks at him with sly little looks
>tfw she slowly keeps her eye on him and stands in front of me
>tfw finally tells me that niggers won't leave her alone, but she isn't interested in them and she was using me as a "blocker"
>tfw just had her first white child last month with her long term bf

Take that, Blair, you cunt.

My sister is white blue eyed and married a second generation pajeet. He could easily pass for middle eastern or even greek. Their kids could easily pass for italian or spanish. They are culturally white normies and the kids will undoubtedly marry white and become even further bleached. In a few generations they will be completely white except one of the precious blue eye alleles are gone forever.

sounds hot

I have half poo cousins, they look pretty much like Lebanese or something but with black hair. I honestly even forget sometimes because their mom is separated from my uncle, I only see them with him.

One now has a kid with her white husband and he’s blonde and white.

Nobody in my immediate family has done that as far as I know though.