Why does this whiny Jew think he can blatantly copy Joe Rogan? Sam Hyde is a loser...

Why does this whiny Jew think he can blatantly copy Joe Rogan? Sam Hyde is a loser, so copying him wasn't really that bad, but what the fuck is this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d47Jibt-EOE
reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/69ko1x/about_sam_hyde/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just (((their))) style. First steal, then degenerate.

I'm a big fan of H3H3, but you're right it's kinda fucked how close of a copy it is to Joe.

Joe Rogan is the king, fuck these Millennial youtube faggots

What is this h3h3 copied sam hyde meme? I don't understand it.

damn you guys don't realise the way business and art works. i doubt you will succeed in much.

EVERYONE copies you dummies. jesus christ you have a lot to learn

the should remove hila she doesn't do shit or say anything important.

ethan copied mind blown wmv from sam hyde when he was first starting his channel up. you know, back when ethan was actuall kind of funny? its cuz he was just taking ideas from sam

Jew Rogaine is a brianlet

His original shtick of so random when stale so he moved on to commentary on other people's videos but I guess that went stale too

I think a lot of people understand that, the internet has just recently been rearranged to make it nearly impossible to fight it. They have taken the distribution of people like Sam Hyde and taken it from them, then ripped his best ideas and used them for other shows. Most people won't know the different. It's why they are so obsessed with the movement of information over the internet. You can't really fault people for falling victim to this, because all alternate ways of promoting themselves are being shut down.

no its always been like this. every artist in history gets inspired by someone else. It's tough shit if you're too slow to capitalise on it.
it works like this..
>I want to create some art
>I like the look of those different artists
>I'm going to copy them

Then by copying them you are by process making your original work. Even if you are trying to copy it.

If we both try and draw a house then by default the house will look different. That doesn't mean we both copied each other.

>inspired
This isn't inspiration, the guy literally rips the content and ideas right out of peoples hands. The company deprives the people that are ripped off of the ability to promote themselves. Inspiration is something different, don't play dumb and hope people forget how many ideas have been stolen.

you are so naive. I'm assuming you're not an artist?
There is no difference between inspiration and copying. The difference between the winners and the losers is that the winners have the bollocks to take work they like and imitate it. The fact that they are the ones now doing it, makes it original. get it yet?

>All podcasts are now Joe Rogan ripoffs

I guarantee there is a format/show out there that joe got his inspiration from.

Kyke sympathizers should be hung.

Joe Rogan called out one faggot. You think he will do it again?

It's in (((their))) nature

Like Howard Stern or any other radio show?

He copied Joe Rogan's entire set up

I bet in a few weeks he'll have a manslave like Jamie that he gets to google everything.

You think that's bad, look up jocko willink. Dudes a complete ripoff.

Serious question. Do you think Hila fucks other men? So you think Ethan knows and is in into it?
She has got to know that's she's with a zero

exactly. anyone who doesn't realise that ideas/art always come from other ideas/art has a IQ of 83 tops.

its a fucking red curtain and wooden table. you are unbelievable

its just a ruse :^)

I dunno, she is OK looking and has zero personality. She's kinda boring and doesn't need to be there.

And you're just a Jew living in northern Ireland. They should no more copy Joe Rogan than you should escape being shot.

Lmao no wtf

>of course a fucking leaf likes the horse face

She's pretty; nice smile, pretty face, and nice eyes. She is boring as hell. I'm just wondering if she knows that Ethan is a spastic, uneducated child, and curious if she wants a REAL man.
Or since he's Jewish, he's into cucking

Her semitic mumbling is why I don't watch H3H3

Zero? he's loaded. If you'd ever watched his podcast you'd know this. He talks about it constantly.

How the fuck do you copy a podcast?
It's literally just people talking to each other

(((Joe Rogan)))

damn you guys don't realise the way business and art works. i doubt you will succeed in much.

EVERYONE copies you dummies. jesus christ you have a lot to learn

Don't shill for his podcast.
He's a zero
>spazzy
>tourettes
>fat
>grey hair
>ugly rat face
>small dick
>loves nigger culture
She cucks him and he watches

maybe you should watch joes podcasts.. he talks about how hes happy others can follow in his footsteps. Anyways its just people talking... next year when you talk to some one in person again you will be copying joe rogan you fag

Pretty sure they only got together to keep the Jewish line going. Most important thing to these kikes is having Jewish progeny. They're both 5/10 so it's not like Hila was dating down.

No shill. Pick any podcast of theirs, jump to any part of the video and listen for 10min. He will reference how much they make from their youtube channel/ads.

She's a 5/10
He's a 2/10
Be real. She did date down, but it's fine because all 5/10 men and above were already taken. Plus, she wanted that Green Card. That certainly helped Ethan

>telling me to listen to the podcast
>calls me a shill
Are you retarded?

Copying Joe Rogan?

You mean having a pseduo radio show where a host interviews a random assortment of celebrities and/or interesting figures?

Sounds like EVERY FUCKING RADIO SHOW you Rogan cock sucker

Kek I just realized the studio looks exactly the same

The thought process behind this is truly mystifying. Did he seriously think that nobody would notice? Seriously confused as to what his plan would have been.

its this maybe the set was made by the same folks from Langley

this
whenever a white man creates something, a jew will quickly appear to provide a shitty imitation of it

Ethan was more attractive when he was younger, now he's fat and has grey hair so it knocked him down a lot.

You don't know the difference between inspiration and copying, and that's why regardless of how successful you are as an artist people will always see you as an unoriginal failure. It's not your fault, you just don't have any orginiality.

Meant for

He made his money as a marketing exec in Israel before he moved onto youtube.

dont u talk shit bout sam hyde you cigarhead

im pretty sure he took some idea from sam's kstv series aswell.

>Are you retarded?
yea, maybe a little.

This isn't political what the fuck why do you guys care what some faggot ecelebrity is doing fuck this website full of underage retards god fucking damn it

Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you if you have a mental handicap. Please accept my apology

>back when ethan was actuall kind of funny? its cuz he was just taking ideas from sam
Sam isn't funny tho

Took ideas from Sam, dumbed them down for a larger market, then success. He's always credited Sam, which is more than the average Jew does, but he's still a kike.

incorrect. you are clueless. i suspect you're not a creative/artist at all. im right aren't i?

learn the difference between inspiration and blatant plagiarizing

holy shit you are autistic. read what i said. i literally have the same opinion as you. and that angers you

Isn't his entire channel based around reacting to videos made by other Youtubers?

the only difference is how well you can hide your sources. you clearly dont know shit about art. you are like naive baby

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE KIDDO

this

How long till they break up, you can tell they have almost nothing in common and she's a bit of a mouthbreather

I wouldn't be surprised. Ethan looks like a typical cuck.

I don't know but it's boring as shit. Also literally nothing even close of substance has ever come out of his wife's mouth on it.

Not the only thing he copied. h3h3's ''reaction'' videos are just a straight up rip-off of Sam Hyde's ''reaction'' videos like this one
youtu.be/d47Jibt-EOE

It's also strange how h3h3 is friends with iDubbbz who made it big by pretty much just copying Kickstarter TV.

You think Sam Hyde's work is original? you dont think he got inspired by others that he looked up to? ducking dummy

he also took the scraggly unhealthy shtick from sam as well

we should get a rolling lists off who is ripping off youtube people so we don't forget

reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/69ko1x/about_sam_hyde/

So you can't even conjure an original thought....Straight plagiarism from someone else. Ironic isn't it?

What do you think Hila is there for???
Its much better to have a meek quite wife to boss around than a little bitch boy like Jamie.

he is down to the scenography

Sam Hyde is actually original to the point that he fucking sucks sometimes, he has tons of ideas. Some of them are hilarious and some are terrible, but they are his. You really don't know the difference between inspiration and copying.

>There are people on Sup Forums who unironically spend their time watching 2 internet kikes act "so random lol"
Fucking kill yourselves.

Do you think Jamie is actually Joe's boyfriend? Joe is 100% gay.

>Literally steals others ideas.
>Inserts a shitty liberal jew angle into everything.
Never liked this kike and I never understood how anyone ever thought he was watchable.

How much you wanna buy Hila got porked by the jewish rapper across the table?
I bet 6,000,000 pies Ethan watched.

h3h3 looks like a soyboy so I have never given him any time. Soyboys are all the same