This two men are responsible for creating modern ethnically homogeneous Poland...

This two men are responsible for creating modern ethnically homogeneous Poland. Why don't Polaks praise them as national heroes?

Hilter helped Polaks to get rid of Jews.

Stalin helped Polaks to get rid of Germans and Ukranians.

Polaks hit jack pot.

It is kinda true. If WWII did not happen our major cities would look like cities in the west. With only difference not being populated with muslims, but jews. I think the price we paid was actually quite high for that though.

Pole descended amerimutt here

Comrade Stalin was trying to save you from the Sabbateans

Now Poland will be leading light of Yurp again

Poland won't lead shit. You know what leads? Economy. And EU is being kept up by Germany and BeNeLux

>Pole descended amerimutt here

getting buttfucked from both sides by metal death machines and brutal raping men of war isnt my idea of "creating", OP

Hi morocco

Ironically true, Hitler removed non-White scum (Jews), and Stalin prevented the free movement of people (immigration).

But what happenes with you once you all turn brown my colgatebro?

Hi Somalia

Hitler meets Khrushev in 1950s.

You're right about the jews but they also completely destroyed our country.

and economy

If anything, Pooland should be the one paying reparations.

Rebuilding was a huge boost for Poland. Polish population was booming up to 1980s.

?

Only the lower classes mix themselves with the brown ones. It's actually purifying our race.

1/6 German?

>we wuz teutons

>Stalin helped Polaks to get rid of Germans and Ukranians.
More like Stalin got rid of Poles from Polish lands and cities.

Hitler did not die in 1945. Stalin held Hitler as a pet at his Dacha. After Stalin's death in 1953 Khrushev released Hitler back into the wild.

did you know we have 80000 m1 carbines in our police reserve stock?

>It's actually purifying our race
How is having your country full of mongrels "puryfing"?

Doesnt really look like Hitler, side of the head is different

>It's actually purifying our race.
LOL, just get blacked and become a memory.

Being held as Stalin's pet for 8 years took a toll.

it's nice that things worked out well for Poland but for a while it was completely wiped off the map, courtesy of those two murderers

Any harder evidence for this

Cause the lowest of them are going to be part of another race I supose

They still inhabit your nation, and now you're twice as fucked because the lower classes have another reason to hate you.