Shit.

Sex

boring

Right

Inferior

Inferior

Arrows curve

TOHSAKA_RIN_PLEASES_OLD_MEN_FOR_MONEY

Rinfags only have themselves to blame for forcing their shitty "cuck"/"slut" memes on the other girls.

>there are still people who doubt Nasu's literary genius after reading such scenes of masterful prose
I can't believe the modern generation's plebeian sensibilities. This is why anime is a dying medium.

Such an interesting thread, never gets old

I think the ones forcing the old men meme are Rinfags themselves.

It has been proven that Nasu eroscenes can be faithfully recreated with a good editor and 50 anons yelling random 3-word phrases over each other.

Is there anywhere I can find a collection of the sex CGs with text/dialog?

10/10

we got a winner here.

>something weit snaps within her asshole.
>Illya route confirmed, scallop dripping molusc

Literally no one has done this.

SAKURA IS A SLUT RIN IS BEST GIRL WITH BEST ADAPTION BASED MIURA

Rhino

Old Men*

Shirou isn't your self-insert. Sakura is Shirou's true love and the canon wife, as confirmed by the author.

ANALSLUT17

Fate and Tsukihime is easily one of the oldest presences on Sup Forums and Sup Forums has thus been the source of numerous nasuverse memes, going all the way back to when the Deen anime spawned "gar" nine years ago. It's only with the release of the UBW anime, and the influx of teenage secondaries backlashing against the post-2014 hype, along with Grand Order, that an actual hate base has emerged.

I keep meaning to do more but FSN doesn't draw participants like it used to.

Nasu was exploring all of F/SN's themes except for its core one (what it means to be a hero) and plenty others in Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime long before, largely because the Nasuverse is founded on principle philosophical conceits that are consistent throughout Nasu's works. Souren Araya's motivation ties into Kiritsugu's/EMIYA's suppositions about saving people long before Fate ever came to be.

Most of his characters are variations of his previous writings. He mashes them together to create something new or tries to flash out a character he thought had bigger potential. Story themes and overall plot often mirrors something he wrote in the past too. He often has mono no aware present in his works. Originally he was inspired by Evangelion which shows in his works starting from Mahoyo and Angel Notes. Nowadays he doesn't even bother anymore since Fate allows him to reuse characters left and right.

Shirou ties back to Enjou Tomoe.
Rin is Misaya is Azaka is the haughty tsundere
Sakura is Fujino is the rape victim.
Kotomine is Araya is Nrvnqsr is the stern intellectual antagonist voiced by Jouji Nakata.
Gilgamesh is Alba is Roa is the extremely powerful but arrogant antagonist.
Kerry, Daisuke and Gun God.
Kotomine works with Gil and they're bros, Araya works with Alba (once upon a time they were probably bros), and Nrvnqsr and Roa are bros, too.
Tamamo is Kohaku.
Matthew is FSN stray servant + White Sakura from Fate Extra.

And so on. Routes, stories and their themes can also be compared like that. Even just the beginning of SN and Tsukihime were taken from KnK Hollow Shrine.

Nasu reuses, mixes, mutates in his works everything he can. Everything new is a rehashed old sometimes with some fresh additions. But it's how the world is. Everything new is well-forgotten old. Following this rule he can spin stories non-stop.

>ejaculating too soon like a mollusk
first thing my eyes land on when I opened this

fucking lost it

Who would self-inserting into Shirou and Sakura? Those two are a sweet couple, but they are fucked up people.

Functional, but fucked up.

Stale pasta. Write something new to shitpost with

Reading comprehension

Pleases
all i know about fate is stuff i picked up from Sup Forums

That's like picking up Social interactions from Sup Forums

That pinky seems bent in an unnatural way.

Sexy

Broest

Almost everyone who cares about Fate went to /fgog/ or Boy's Love.

Tohsaka has an anus
Sakura has an asshole
Saber has a _______

Sword

>Tohsaka has an anus
>Sakura has an asshole
It's like pottery

sniff

Harlot

Wormsister

Cucksucker
Because she sucks Saber, get it?

No one in the English Type-Moon community knows what they’re talking about.

Spending my time lurking /vg/’s and Reddit’s Fate/Grand Order threads, as well as seeing various opinions on the recent Unlimited Blade Works anime has only reinforced that opinion. Much of the opinions I’ve seen on Fate/stay night – and by extension, Kinoko Nasu as a writer – are based on horribly twisted “common knowledge” and endlessly-parroted memes on Nasu’s knowledge of sexual intercourse and proper writing – both of which can be blamed on sub-par translations and adaptations of his games. (As a side note: criticism of the original work’s prose based on a poor translation is a whole other can of worms to open, but that requires an entirely different post so I won’t dwell on that here.)

>can of worms
Nice try, Rinfag scum, try to hide it better next time.

Nonsense pulled out from your ass.

What is literally every Fate thread ever?

Thighs

Is Shirou an ass man? He seems to really enjoy the Tohsaka sister's backsides. And since they both will end up as curvy onee-sans later in life, how can he lose?

>Sakurafags self-insert as Shirou
Please be bait.

>Rinfags self-insert as Shirou
Please be bait.

He must favor ass, since he did almost nothing with Sakura's udders in the entirety of their three sex scenes.

I'm not a Rinfag, I'm not even the guy you were talking to.

>Nasu wanted Ufo to make a Fate route adaptation to keep it consistent with Zero
>Miura threw a tantrum because muh rin
>Nasu being a polite Japanese man bowed and said it was for the best
>then wrote a short novel about Arturia and Merlin and Camelot to bundle in UBW BD which had Fate route ending as the most important and relevant one of the three routes which directly connects to FGO and big Universe and timeline crisis

Shirou/Rin is a meaningless footnote while Shirou/Saber triggers the salvation of all timelines and Earth. And all this Nasu established in a LN he purposely buddled on UBW Boxset. He gave a middle finger to Rinfags like Miura.

cancer

b-baka

Magus

These threads suck major balls, there's no discussion whatsoever and I can't even tell if OP is poorly attempting to start an actual Rin thread or just summoning shitposters.

>Nasu wanted Ufo to make a Fate route adaptation to keep it consistent with Zero
No, it was due mere fact, that route is first in novel.
>Nasu being a polite Japanese man bowed and said it was for the best
No, he admitted, that there is really no point in doing Fate AGAIN, right now.
>then wrote a short novel about Arturia and Merlin and Camelot to bundle in UBW BD which had Fate route ending as the most important and relevant one of the three routes which directly connects to FGO and big Universe and timeline crisis
Again this Keep your filthy ass from this tread Saberfag. Your pointless favorite route by Ufotable fucking never.

Why is this master-servant pairing so unexplored? I wanted to see them kick some ass together.
Also, Gil and Rin would have been awesome too.

POMFM

Did Rin ever find out Gil was her father's Servant?

No, they never recognized each other in the VN.

>permitting anything that fails to follow the thematic and setting conventions established by Rakkyou, Tsukihime, F/SN, and DDD
>possibly believing Extella remotely managed to capture those conventions at any point
>insipid fanservice garbage at worst which utterly destroys Nero's character
>the most inconsistent braindead shounen idiocy at best
>not full autism rage at the state of the setting and Nasu's increasing incompetence, given the existence of F/GO
>EX rank fucking everywhere on everyone
>all of these pathetic attempts at humor in the years following Mahoyo's fumbling publication
>now all the fucking memes are the most prominent thematic and setting conventions within Type-Moon works because they've been used more than the original ones Nasu wrote of during TM's first 7 or so years from 1998 to 2005
>Tsukihime remake never, which is probably not a bad thing

>EX rank fucking everywhere on everyone
It was never intended to be something rare or unique. EX rank means it can't be properly measured.

I want to cut the meat off those meaty thighs and eat them

Would FSN have been better like this?

No, HF is the best route, and it depends on Sakura being owned by Zouken. What could Tohsaka Sakura possibly do to make a better third route?

Why does Rin have bigger boobs than Sakura?
The worms were the ones responsible for the enhancement after all?