"Soy Boy' meme BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A

how can meatcucks/dairyfags/fleshniggers even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

eerainuh.com/supplementation-of-vitamin-b12-in-cattle-and-sheep-to-prevent-deficiency/
youtube.com/watch?v=wORl5r8F9pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vegans aren't vegans, do to the simple fact that after 4 years they have to take b12 vitamins or else they die.

You know where b12 comes from? Bacteria from inside animal intestines. Therefore.

Vegans do not exist.

big if true.

user you blew my mind with this which is usually an easy thing to do

Yeah it's true, I take b12 everyday. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, I just take it because I'm slightly anemic

Do you faggots even know that animals need B12 supplementation? this is how meat nowadays has its b12

eerainuh.com/supplementation-of-vitamin-b12-in-cattle-and-sheep-to-prevent-deficiency/

Settle down soy boy, go back to your tofu & steroids. Real men are talking here.

>real men are talking here
>as he fails to debunk any point

Keep buying that kosher meat and milk, I'm sure schlomo would appreciate it

I buy all my meat from a local butcher. Not Jewish. Lmao. Fuck outta here with whatever third world country flag you have

Your source got btfo in the first comment, next time disable them.

>I buy all my meat from a local butcher. Not Jewish

pic related is your butcher, mr. 56%

lol no

>normalfags using Sup Forums lingo
eugh

>Colombia making fun about the 56% meme

maybe you didn't know this you gypo, but there have been a few vegans here lurking, we usually don't post about veganism until brain-dead nigger shit gets posted, so we have to reply to clear misinfo

also daily reminder that Hitler was vegetarian (inb4 not a NatSoc board)

He was btfo'd before.
youtube.com/watch?v=wORl5r8F9pw

Soy boys think they're scientists linking studies and making vids like this, they don't know shit.

Soy reduces estrogen activity because it is a phytoestrogen. However by binding where estrogen would bind, it still exerts the same effects of estrogen, which is why soyboys look so effeminate.

That's the point, we were never white to begin with. You americucks are letting mexicans turn you into a minority in your own country.

>Soy reduces estrogen activity because it is a phytoestrogen. However by binding where estrogen would bind, it still exerts the same effects of estrogen, which is why soyboys look so effeminate.

He literally explained how this isn't how it actually works you fucking leaf. you're also not even mentioning the actual mammalian estrogens that milk has.

>Colombian has been emboldened by the D&C group that started the Shit faces

Way to help that group with it's op, you fucking idiot.

We need a gif of this broad