TRUMP CURSE AGAIN

Eminem does Trump diss, Trump says "literally who?, and doesn't even bother responding, Eminem becomes furious over no response
Turns out Eminem has a new album coming out, does a performance for SNL and literally gets tomatoes thrown at him.
Our meme magic is so strong Eminem is getting boo'd off stage and tomatoes thrown at him for attempting to rap his greatest hits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4q0S_Js3E8
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5097073/Eminem-SKEWERED-social-media-bizarre-performance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CT85ow6rXHM
dictionary.com/browse/literally
dictionary.com/browse/figurative
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Memorial
youtube.com/watch?v=7nfqgAbUaQI
youtube.com/watch?v=_H1vcldAsP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He needs to serve as a warning to other liberal cucks that the culture is changing.

>Literally gets tomatoes thrown at him
"Literally" but not really happened..

This is like libtards "literally shaking"

Fuck eminem, but don't come in here bullshitting with no fucking source stupid fuck

Well the modern left is a bunch of uptight asswads that are more concerned with "exposing" every one who's ever done anything wrong than any type of art form, they're called social justice warriors for a reason. Eminem hasn't made anything good since like 2002 anyways but if I had to guess I would say either he's about to just turn into a joke or he's gonna get exposed for having been some type of perv. He very stupidly chose the wrong side and I don't think he realized that yet.

Google Eminem retard this was from Daily Mail

It does say people said mean stuff to babynem on twitter but nothing about tomato you dumb 56% nigger

We should make Sup Forums american-free
Make Sup Forums great again

Target's doing fine again. The Right is good at becoming temporarily outraged and then losing interest in being upset.

Yet still no source posted
Why call americans burger, it should be burgcuck

THEY didnt realize it yet
>Went to gym in eight grade, raped the women swim team

Even Hitler could get all those "anti-nazis" to bow down to him if he said something bad about Trump

They are so easily manipulated

shut the fuck up fake news leftist

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT.

>tfw Trump would vote for Slim Shady but now he is Eminem and he hate Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=T4q0S_Js3E8

Post video of tomatoes thrown at m and m

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5097073/Eminem-SKEWERED-social-media-bizarre-performance.html

>We should make Sup Forums american-free
>Make Sup Forums great again

idiot

It's clearly on the rebound. I notice more people going to it, people just don't care that much. Times change, societies change. Always have, always will. No use being autistic about it. This is why people abandoned the Right.

Any White woman with that ghetto script shit on her chest needs to be shoved feet first into a wood chipper.

Still waiting for a source or a vid or somethin burgcuck

Eminem hasn't been good or relevant for years

Cunt
Thanks for proving my point

Her should have played this greatest hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=CT85ow6rXHM

It is a big drop but cropping it to make it look worse is a kike trick.

>Her
Burgcuck having gender issues

go fuck yourself

wow he was always a raging douchebag I just never noticed

that doesn't really look like eminem

A fucking leaf

> hmm, where did Sup Forums originate? Canada?
Oh that's right literally nothing has EVER come from Canada but fucking faggots

The undisputed most literally hated group of pussies on /pol

Kys leaf

What tomatoes?
Who gives a fuck about twitter? It's about to become a liberal safe space in a month anyway.

Did people actually throw tomatoes or do you need this?
dictionary.com/browse/literally
or this
dictionary.com/browse/figurative

Bingo

pew-pew

What that graph doesn't show are two things:
1. Chip and Joanna Gaines launched a line that is only at Target.
2. Target is retrofitting their bathrooms to individual units.

It's always hilarious when America Jr. thinks it can join in on the 56% meme.

>boo'd off stage and tomatoes thrown at him
The audience just happen to bring tomatoes with them?
What idiots are going to for this crap?

>this is like liberals "literally shaking"
Except liberals LITERALLY do shake

Eminem was replaced a while ago

> Published: 07:15 GMT, 19 November 2017 | Updated: 14:38 GMT, 19 November 2017
>Eminem made fans so angry over his performance on Saturday Night Live that the 45-year-old rapper was skewered and served in a kebab
>The Detroit native delivered a rendition of his latest single Walk On Water from his forthcoming album Revival, while integrating elements of past hits such as Stan and Love The Way You Lie before getting literally skewered

Holy shit, is this an American thing?

Clones, double, or mind control?

They own most big companies, thats why they can afford to lose customers and business. The elite can let any big corp go bust, then open new under a different name.

Why is this old man trying to rap still?

>c-clearly its on the, uh, rebound g-guise
the fuck are you talking about? do you even have Target in your cesspool of a country?

What time of the year is it youngblood?

Looks like a double, like they did with Miley Cyrus

Exactly.

It's hilarious that the most recent international racial demographics actually prove Canada at a 56% rate, and the US nowhere near, yet retarded fucking leafs are too stupid to grasp reality and actually ironically post le 56% meme.

Like pottery

Poor guy, first AIDS and now this.

they only have 30 million peeps in their country
they're getting diluted to oblivion
people are going to be shitting in the streets and falling into escalators in a year, two years tops

Actually..
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Memorial

Kek

Holy shit he's 45 by now?

I'm gonna have to start making some Trump and SJW-based investments

Actually, actually, you stupid fucking imbecile:

> Edit this pageWatch this pageRead in another language
Alexander Graham Bell
Alexander Graham Bell (March 3, 1847 – August 2, 1922)[4] was a Scottish-born[N 3] scientist, inventor, engineer, and innovator who is credited with patenting the first practical telephone[7] and founding the American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T) in 1885.[8][9]

Click his name in the link you provided.

Such stupidity should be painful... does it hurt, retard?

Shame he wasn't the first to do the whole phone thing.....

We have somewhere to hide though. Shitskins cant stand cold. We go north.

Where's the link you ridiculous nigger?

That makes loads of sense, Justin.

>says nothing comes from canada
>Nothing but delicious maple syrup you put on your Denny's pancakes you burger. >Day of the flipper when

>Skewered for failing to Stump the Trump

hahhahaha check this video out
youtube.com/watch?v=7nfqgAbUaQI

That's too ridiculous to be real
> muh syrup
> day of flipper (impossibly ridiculous meme)

So here's a (you) because that's fucking funny

What are you talking about I've heard stories in the Yukon with the oldfags in the mines being replaced with shitskins. Half of Yellowknife is shitskin. There is no escape

i love when people post actually smart shit and nobody responds. good job user

You are such a retard Christmas/ Thanksgiving is coming up. I bet it won't be as high as last year

You realize he isn't allowed to run the company while president.

Vermont has the best maple syrup leaf.

>This is why people abandoned the Right.
Lol coming from a pathetic non country. You have no power, no honor. You are famous for being faggots and communists good luck with that

Why u need to be next to civilization justin, go north build compound, wait 100 years, retake country.

>literally gets tomatoes thrown at him

wtf are you talking about retard?

b-b-but my fibonaci

>people abandoned the right
who's in the white house?

target just had a conference call wednesday about lower than predicted sales forecast. It's a company that is losing its vision while main competitor wal-mart is at least making SOME progress towards the goal of being "amazon with stores in every town".

looks like people loved it

OP is a liar

youtube.com/watch?v=_H1vcldAsP0

Fuck yeah we do!

You canadian fag, youre the biggest cucks on the planet. Hows that great brown north doing?

Literally who?

What does panned on twitter mean?

it's pretty pathetic that he used up one of his performance slots on a greatest hits medley.

>no source

what a shill for a faggot1

I've never head the actual audio before because fuck mm. This is pathetic.

>be canadian
>be agreeing with you
You guys better take over canada (or atleast Quebec) before it becomes a third world country or else ill be very mad at you

dude give a hella show on SNL...love he did Stan

Canada invented insulin because we knew our mixed race morbidly obese neighbors to the south would die in the tens of millions without it

It was a mistake

Apparently this.

Facial hair doesn't suit him at all, he looks strange.

>Eminem
>45-year-old
What the shit I'm feeling old now.

They huddle together in the cities, shitting in changer rooms, while we enjoy the vast open land. We'll get our own Trump.

Any other Canadians feeling the shift in political attitude towards the right among the normies?

possible

lel

>bananistan proofs his buthurt.
fuck mars and bsi, thise fuckers dont even know what (((they))) are talking about

>It's clearly on the rebound
well, put your money where your mouth is, nigger--go make some dough!

I can't imagine being 45 and still being a wigger, let alone in public.

You're Canadian 'eh. You're all pussies 'eh. I know, I know.... I don't know what I'm talking a-boot.

its the confusion which takes control
when you see this.

>loong ago, eminem was cool
>see this video
>feel sick
>fuck, polßs right again, let me of this train
wtf!ß

>just watch the shilky bots. can anyone confirm thats its $0R0$ money we witness these days?

I feel the shift. And i try to drip red infusion into them.
>isnt it weird that guy always says racism when hes about to be fired. You would be fired for what he did...

thats not him.

anyone remember the wired vid with him, moderators left and right, and he was in some kind of trance, and the he "woke" up and began to phrase some kind of shit....

Alberta Leafs are good people.

Their culture reminds me of a hybrid between the American west and the American south.

I forgot what's the name of that one which is like an evil clown. But he's probably over 50 the way he looks.

this is interesting...

Alberta master race here. Help us with independence before its too late plz.