Saekano

It's over. Megumi won. Greatest love story ever told.

The only way I was going to watch this series was if Utaha won. That character design is godlike, and sadistic girls are always best girls.

But of course that couldn't happen.

Oh wow popular girl won again, no one expected that.

Fuckin author.

Source

Why do you care much this? just fap to her.

Utaha became more and more irrelevant as the series went on, anyone who thought she would win is delusional

>THE main girl won

Breaking news.

TL it

>Even my voice was brimming with this much excitement. I want to meet the girl, Katou Megumi, right now. I want to talk to her, to laugh together, to touch her, and then...
>But that one has to wait until the day after tomorrow. I just have to bear it until then.

The day after tomorrow is Megumi's eighteenth birthday.

>Everything going this well
That's a bad flag user. That hack Maruto is going to make the Eriri comeback even sweeter.

Is there a confirmation of them getting together? Because Megumi just could refuse him the day after tomorrow or whatever

>Oh wow main heroine won again, no one expected that.
ftfy

Meh. I'm don't feel anything for her.

>Eriri is going to show up in the middle of their "date"
>She'll start crying then run away.
>Megumi tells Tomoya that Eriri loves him and to chase after her
>he catches up to her on the bridge and they confess their feelings for each other
>Utaha conviniently appears on one side of the bridge and Megumi on the other
>Tomoya hugs Eriri tightly then pulls away looking directly at her eyes
>unaware of the things happening around him he proceeds to kiss Eriri on the lips
>Megumi and Utaha watches them with fake smiles on their faces
>they walk to the opposite directions increasing their pace with every step.
>when they're far away enough from the bridge they run and cry home to their new husband.
I'm that hacks editor, please don't tell him I leaked the plot for the end of his story

Eriri a wet poop

UNF

Megumi was really excited about the date.

Dubs confirms that it's true

Sweet. Good to know.
It's not often to have the main girl be the best girl

Reminder that Koisuru Metronome's best girl will win too.

Serves them right for being whores

>Main girl who is also worst girl won
Shocking. I could have told you that since the first volume.

True route is best route.

It's confirmed. Dubs god wills it.

>worst girl
You couldn't since nobody wouldn't have believed this.

>Megumi won
Unfortunately.

>The heroine Megumi is imitating is really excited about that date
Fixed it for you.

I would since I agree with him. Do you think everyone in the world except one person can dislike Megumi? Dream on.

I feel bad for Utaha but you can't deny the Mayu.

>Sup Forums hates Megumi now

What happened?

What is the greatest story never told?

First Chihiro in Kaminomi and now this. Why do normalshits always have to win harems with otaku leads?

>now

>Trolling and hyping up a fake date scene to help out with the game

Not that Megumi won't win by the end if the story.

The Eriri route has long since passed. While reviewing the game with Megumi, Tomoya said that pic related was the diverging point between the Eriri and Megumi routes.

>him
Convincing alright. You sound too desperate to have your (shit) opinion validated.

Since when Sup Forums think Maruto is a hack?

>Utaha lost her Utaha true end

Has any heroine lost this hard?

>Megumi
>normalfag
>even comparing her to Chihiro

Good job showing you know jackshit about her.

I've always been indifferent when it concerns Megumi. I just prefer Eriri.

>fake date

This is the one date that has nothing to do with gamemaking.

Believe whatever you want. Act like an obnoxious cunt who can't accept that more than one person hates your waifu then.

Not really a hack. Saekano is overall a pretty mediocre series compared to masterpieces like WA2 and Damekoi.

Who's more of an obnoxious cunt, the one who comes into a thread for a series he clearly doesn't like to stir shit up or the people he is provoking? I wonder, I wonder.

A lot of people hate her. She had hate since episode 0 aires. Being most popular doesn't mean she can't have an anti-fanbase.

Megumi > Setsuna
Eriri > Kazusa

>If you hate Megumi then you have to hate the series
You're an egotistic cunt.

Saekano is the equivalent of appealing to the CoD audience.

>Eririfags already shitting up the thread with shitposting, delusions and dubs faggotry

I will have to blame OP as well for making this daily thread when there's nothing new to discuss.

My fanboy senses are tingling. Plenty of people dislike her, or at least like all the other girls more.

You have to be a masochist to watch this show and not be a Megumifag.

>hate
Never mentioned hate. You're reaching.

Have another (You).

That's different from saying she's the worst when she isn't from an objective standpoint.

She is also the title girl.

This is such a proper ending, I'm happy it ended this way, eagerly awaiting the anime.

Those two cunts can burn in hell.

Wow, it's just like watching or reading any other harem. Or better yet, it's just like lurking Sup Forums. Endure the shit that streams through and savor the good that comes by.

>nothing new to discuss

Fine, here's a summary of the prologue.

>Michiru and Izumi are mad Tomoya didn't consult them for writing their routes like he did with Eriri and Utaha
>he apologizes profusely
>they move on to arguing about whose route is better

>ending
Nani?

>Never mentioned hate.
Your reaction suggests otherwise. Stop acting and whining like a baby

What did you expect from worst fans that just now have a new excuse to shitpost? Notice how they will play victim by lashing out at people reacting to their shit while pretending to be the paragons of good posting.

>Another thread where Megumifags are super sensitive and throw a fit at the sight of people disliking their girl
>Cries Eririfags to make themselves feek better
Just another thread.

Can you stop samefagging to start shit? Thanks.

>excuse to shitpost
You're doing exactly that.

Megumifags are the worst.

You're the one sounding like a whiny baby for having your opinion dismissed. Apply yourself.

Can you stop samefagging to start shit? Thanks.

>objective
Are you serious? Opinions are subjective opinion. You need to get over it and quit making it complicated.

My God. Are all Megumifags like you? You literally got mad and hurt and acted like a whiny baby . You couldn't just simply disagree and had to cry samefag.

>Opinions are subjective opinion.

Yes? Are you even reading what you write? You also can't hide behind lolopinions to say what you want.

Megumi is the girlfriend every man really wants.

Yes, I know what subjective opinions are, but you don't. It's my opinion, my thoughts, my feelings. I can express them however I want. Seriously, just deal with it.

Megumi is the boring girlfriend no man ever wants.

>I'm going to act like any post opposing me is mad and whiny

You're really earning these (You)'s man. You should work on your projection issues.

I see megumifags and eririfags are at it again, never change people

>Cries Eririfags
Not hard when Eririfags are the ones posting and resonating their fanfict tier Eriri route shit.

No, it's just your posts that are whiny and acting like a baby, as shown. Your straw man is noted.

>best girl never win
This is so true it hurts. For once in my lifetime I want to see a best girl win and she'll live happily ever after, is that too much to ask?

I guess Yahari will be my last hope.

>best girl won
AWW YES

>It's my opinion, my thoughts, my feelings. I can express them however I want. Seriously, just deal with it.

I know that. And people also can shoot them down if they deem it as ridiculous, contrarian or flammable because that's what this board is for. Stop crying.

>crying obnoxious cunts and Megumifags at the first chance

No, it's all on you.

Best part is that she's easily attainable. She outright said her standards for men were low.

>Uptight of no fun allowed
isn't even shitposting. Grow a sense of humor, dude.

Eririfags can't even make a reasonable case for why she should have won. Type one out.

>I guess Yahari will be my last hope.
But Iroha won't win.

Oh please, why don't you explain it to the class what your attitude, mentality, and intentions were when you replied then, Mr. mature adult.

But best girl Megumi won.

No one but you cares. Seroiusly, stop crying.

I'm an Eririfag and I don't care if she wins or not. It won't change the fact she's best girl for me.

And there we go, you can' because you know you did just that. You wouldn't drop it or get over it when I told you so.

It's just two people. Really obvious when they are on because the previous two threads were completely devoid of this shit.

Same. I hope Yukino will win. She has a good chance, but it's not certain.

Probably the same 2 flamewar fags that are in every saekano threads.

STOP

>Blame Eririfags when it was Megumifags who shitpost first and forced agruments
I see you do this I evey thread.

Only for masochistic gits like you.

I already told you that replies that disagree with you aren't whiny baby acting. Your antagonistic attitude detracts your stance. You're the one blowing hot air with your accusations.

>calling her worst girl and then implying Sup Forums hates her to force more hate replies isn't shitposting first

Also you really should proofread your posts before you hit submit. It's becoming harder to understand what you're trying to say.

>The only way I was going to watch this series was if Utaha won.
Wrong story. There's Koisuru Metronome for that.

>KM
>Utaha
>winning