Erza Vs Zoro Death Battle

Who will win this battle?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11712938
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I barely know anything about Zoro. But Know that one of Erza's (and also lamest) feats is when she lost her all her senses and still managed to fight and defeat her opponent. She could not see, hear, feel, taste or smell anything, yet she still knew where her opponent was and where to hit.

Her friends said how she she did it: "Because she's Erza."

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Shit is not even close, even with asspulls

Zoro has way stronger feats but Ezra literally has plot armor

This. Erza is a Deus Ex machina fighter.

All her swords and armors give her more versatility than Zoro though. She might have just the one needed to defeat him.

Erza wins, because she's Erza.

Erza because she's cuter

That would simply not work on Erza, under any circumstance.

Why not? Because she's Erza?

It's going to be shit won't it?

Zoro would cut her in half along with whatever she tried to block with.

Unless she can use Haki to strengthen her weapons then it's an impossible fight.

>zoro almost defeats erza
>activates plot armor
>almost defeats zoro
>power of the nakama
>huge explosion that shatters the world

>it's a tie and they become best friends

>power of the nakama

This might be the bullshit excuse that will make her win.

Why the fuck do we care anymore? These fight would be somewhat interesting if they actually did full research but for so many of the fights it just seems like they decide who wins on who they felt should win.

Superman is far stronger than Goku user.

Was, user, was.
Unless you count pre-crisis.

Erza wins lol

Zoro. Erza is a jobber and a girl.

Erza always wins

Yes. Cap VS Batman was total bullshit, though.

Ezra will be overwhelmed by Zoro's high test and submit herself to his sexual needs.

So Ezra wins :3

Dude bench-pressed the planet for like a week without taking a break. He's still leagues beyond Goku.

>planet
DB is universe-tier right now, you need to catch up.
And striking strength is far more important than lifting strength.

Hurry up
Strawpoll of Zoro vs Erza

Batman always wins causes he's bat man except that time with spiderman cause he actually has a forewarning sixth sense to pefectly counter ninja fuckery. I started to hate batman cause he became the meme of I do what I want and dont lose CAUSE I"M BATMAN

strawpoll.me/11712938

Erza

Don't try to pull out feats for Zoro, Erza's whole (terrible) gimmick is ignoring feats and winning because and I quote "She's Erza"

As long as the one writing this isn't Hero Hackshima then Zoro would win.

When was the last time a girl lost in DB?

This. She could even beat characters like Saitama, because she's Erza.

Bayonetta lost against Dante

Technically she had her sense of pain cranked to 11 too, which could've been handwaved into a makeshift radar sense if the author had bothered.

That was when he had cancer, that's long since been cured.

Who the fuck take FT fights seriously? Their whole world revolves around "magic did it, don't gotta explain shit" or "power of friendship". You can't even do a proper vs. discussion with stupid shit like that.

Gaara vs Toph was bad...and I enjoy both Naruto (pre-ninja war) and Avatar.

Toph may have above normal reaction times, but no way is she fast as Lee without his weights.

Goku took 3 punches with another god (of destruction no less) to almost destroy the universe

Superman need one punch to shatter the multiverse.

>Superman need one punch to shatter the multiverse
Which Superman? current canon Superman is a star buster, and pre-crisis Superman never reached multiverse-tier.