Men are dumb

Yes women are better at stem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0OHHdxqgi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cnet

Men better at getting doubles, study shows

Where are all of the successful majority female tech companies?

Um, no. Firstoff, men are far more likely than women to have genius level IQ's like twenty times more likely. Also, I think men have a 2 IQ point advantage over women on average. As far as STEM, men simply are more interested in things(objects) than women. Women tend towards communication and language.

>think again
Every time I read that, I think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=F0OHHdxqgi8

Archived link?
Is like to see what kind of talmudic shit they had to do to justify that headline

YASS KWEEEN. CODEEE

I thought men and women were equal and the only difference were pronouns

Heh

keep telling yourself that

Women wouldn't know what tech or STEM were unless men told them.

It's STEAM now sweetie :^)

Why would someone with a genius level IQ spend his time designing and writing things that are going to be obsoleted and replaced in 10 or 20 years?

No. Engineering requires you to observe your mistakes and admit you were wrong. Women can do neither.

Think OP isnt a cum guzzling faggot? Think again.
>OP gets drunk on cum daily

quite literally still in kitchen

/thread

fuck off nigger jew

Gates
Jobs
Wozniak
:^)

(OP)
That would require reason and accountability op, of which your soulless whore cunt has none.

To make fucking money by which you could use to gain wealth through real estate/stocks? Come on fellow burger use your head.

please remember that men and women are always equal, unless women are better at something

>men and women are equal
>actually women are better

I honestly don't even care about the constant double standards displayed across the spectrum.

Why don't we let women do all the tiresome, mentally and physically draining office jobs that apparently they think are "liberating" and let men just stay home and take care of the house?
I've had days where I had nothing to do but change the bed sheets, doing laundry, shopping and cooking. They're called weekends.
If women can't appreciate the roles they used to have than by all means, let's switch.

/thread

But men accell at mathematic skills. How's that even logically possible ?

then the country burns

I think that guy was just shitposting for shitposting reasons

You must be a hoe, don't you hoe ?
>Check this man

>need to fill diversity quota
>hire smartest women you can find
The dumb ones don’t get hired.

OP is a massive cumguzzler and after finding the article myself it is based on some bullshit metric about job "digitization" meaning because more women than men have bullshit jobs that require being behind a desk and wasting time on facebook they apparently have more tech skills.

The vast majority of women in technical areas are still underqualified and OP still likes the cock

>retired from USArmy
>get 40hr/wk job
>wife gets 40hr/wk job
>wtf why am I working so hard
>get 30hr/wk job at smokeshop and chill
>wife now chief earner
>you need a better job user
>no problem, I'll start looking in Phuket after we get divorced
>working 25hrs/wk in a smokeshop now
living the dream

Was it worth selling your soul for it?

On average yes. But we also have a higher concentration of genius level iq people as compared to women.

Men and women have the same average iq. However the distribution of those iq if what fucks women. They tend to all fall right around average. Men on the other hand have large distributions in retarded and genius.

absolutely. she's out buying bread and eggs so she can cook me breakfast when she gets home

From someone who has worked in tech over the past 15 years, in several different countries, for several major companies, I can say that the statement in the article is wrong.

Wh what? Is this global??

Then why dont they go into tech?
There's nothing stopping them. In fact, there's a shitload of programs funneling them in there.

As long as you're cool with being half a man

There it is. On average iq is pretty much the same for men and women. Just happens that more men are either retarded or genius than women.
Like if all women fell in the center where as only 60% of men were average with the remaining 40% being at either end. The end average is the same.

Everyone wants to talk about the genius distribution being unfair for women but what about the retarded men?

>Work for engineering company
>New hires 95% men
>Senior Engineers 90% men
>Management somehow 50% Women

Really activates my almonds

On another note, girl I went to school with got hired by Apple with a signing bonus larger than my salary. Its amazing

>Satan
>making his wife work
>who did you marry? Hillary

As a man with a STEM education working in a STEM position I can tell you 99% of the time men are better suited for these jobs.

Almost like there's no sexism in tech and women get hired when they're qualified.

women amplitude is higher lol. women are better! pol btfo!

Is this another "muh feminism" thread?
Also OP is a faggot

now that i remember

Except the curve for women should be shifted to the left a bit.

>men simply are more interested in things(objects)
so we are more interested in women than women?

ding ding, women only have value because men place value on them, they dont value each other.

Women perform well, weh nthere is zero external pressure. As soon as the same task needs to be performed in cold/hot weather, in danger, or under time constraints, women crack. They only excel in the calm, placid modern environment men have created for them.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out

Look, niggress (white or black doesnt matter ) :

Feminism has proven beyond all doubts, that women are all bad things some men has said about them 200years ago,
But just even worse.

Are you mentally challenged?

Can a bitch write and interrupt routine? Dumb bitch prolly doesnt know what that is.
Stupid bitch.
Heres an elephant you cia niggers go fuck yourselves.

Lol. Oh no she cracked a nail. Looks like shes going back to the kitche---... oh wait no she just got a promotion. weeeeeeeew. Glow in the dark

>financially secure
>work when and as much as I like
>wife does what I want
>strong healthy sons
yeah, I'm totally half a man. meanwhile you're slaving away while your woman bitches and fucks niggers on the side

I'm a software developer and the company I've been at for the past 2 years has fucked itself over with this women in tech bullshit. They created a program to teach women javascript with the intention of hiring them after 2 weeks training. They literally hired over 50 women in dev positions and gave them huge starting salaries because hurr durr wage gap.

Of course this alienated all the actual smart developers who didn't get raises and were now making less than these women who had no experience and write shitty code. They literally got rid of code reviews because people were complaining that the reviews 'were too harsh' (i.e. these women can't write good code and then complained when people pointed it out). In the past month over 20 guys have left (including me) and the company is fucked because these guys were the intellectual driving force of the company and responsible for the growth of the past year.

The company is fucked and going to shit in the next year but hey at least they got a workforce of 50% women and no 'wage gap'.

It's funny, the female tech that was hired over me is doing a terrible job from what I hear.

Like, formatting a director's hard drive bad.

I bet they regret not hiring you now.

well that's laughable

My old boss hated me for some reason. So apparently he would rather deal with her completely destroying computers, than having to tolerate my presence.

What company is it. If it's public, I'll short them

I bet her code was shit-tier like this too. I am taking programming classes right now and the women are always the ones that need the most help. Also very little women in programming/ tech too thankfully.

Mexican intellectuals...

Jobs was more manager/designer than STEM guy.

>in class
>professor asks about intro to linear programming class
>says simplex algorithm is covered extensively
>girl says it was covered a bit in the beginning of the semester
>simplex algorithm is used throughout the class
>she does not even know what she is studying

Smart women are really good at managerial stuff, handling little details and not forgetting stuff.

On average a STEM company has 18% women and 25% female managers.

I thought we were all exactly the same and any perceived biological differences between groups of humans were social constructs invented by straight white males to oppress everyone else?

This random article from a meme website agrees so IT MUST BE TRUE

interesting maybe they should just make literally anything instead of clamoring to parasite off of the already successful stuff men made from scratch

She is literally in kitchen. Just as planned.
Also
>1 post by this ID

Nature will make 1 female Chess genius once a century.

But in the same period, you can find 100 times as many male Chess geniuses.

What company?

It would have been funny if you had stayed employed behind the scenes and fucked it up for those retards even further.

Name the name or earn the shame.

>As far as STEM, men simply are more interested in things(objects) than women
Mostly correct, minor improvement: A women is extremely interested in an object as long as that object is herself. #selfie #mememe #minemine #nownow

buh...BUH MUH HIDDEN FIGGERS!

Men are way better at getting digits, study discovers.

you need to be a real man to get doubles

Why would someone smart become a doctor, all they do is save niggers and spics from overdosing.

SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS

Stupid fucking nigger you are just as retarded as women who voted to force themselves to become wageslaves.

they aren't a public company just a smallish web dev shop in toronto

roastie detected

>They created a program to teach women javascript with the intention of hiring them after 2 weeks training
Opportunity for you: Promise the same results, but in only ONE WEEK!

Oh and men need not apply because those troglodytes are obviously not smart enough to into ONE WEEK JABBASCRIBT MASTERRY.

Women with their impressionable minds and daddy issues, negroes with their big fat moufs and inferiority complexes, and jew pied piper promoters with their shekels and tech elevator funds: Ingredients of the status quo.