==Greece is not an independent state anymore==

==Greece is not an independent state anymore==

Yanis Varoufakis - former minister of finance in Greece:
youtube.com/watch?v=8DP_v8f8ihs

>around 44:00 - the person who in fact rules Greece is Austrian named Thomas Wieser

>around 50:00 - it is impossible to leave EU - aka Hello Britain

>around 56:00 - EU is dismantling the remaining buisness in Greece - soon there will be nothing left bringing any profit

What if Greeks start riots?
In 5 mins all the banks in Greece will be closed and the only way Greek could buy food will be to barter. For example bj for tomatoes from some farmer

Who will be next to lose independence?
Italy or Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DO5gwjHVxg
researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN06606
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brexit
unv.is/uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-promises-to-sign-40-free-trade-deals-the-second-after-brexit-2017-10
youtube.com/watch?v=_coAA6g-8RM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=rkuhWA9GdCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying it's bad

you are not so independent anymore to, vitaly

in fact, you were never independent since the day you were "created" by foreign powers

true but we have a gov that try to counterfight EU cancer. We still have some time to try to save ourselves. EU is trying to kill all the resistance like all this nazi propaganda on march of independence as well as recent voting in the EU on starting the procedure of punishing Poland that will allow EU to in fact interfere in our internal politics without anyone realising this but we already know that our best friends like Hungary. Lithuania etc they will not let EU take our independence. and eu right now needs majority to punish us.

lol... Poland is one of the oldest countries in the Europe and was always independent. that unfortunately after 100 years of wars and war 5 vs 1 we lost the independence. We regained it between WWI and WWII.

wasn't an issue when insane amounts of money flowed from.member countries to greece, and were wasted in stupid projects and corrupt politicians, was it?
and now you wonder why the EU doesn't want to give free pass to a member state?

varoufakis is an assblasted clown that was made to resign and backstabbed by the syruza commies, and now talks shit about the EU to whoever is willing to listen
is this the new russian shills strategy on /pol? a plain, old divide and conquer?

you clearly don't understand how eu works
watch 1st vid and watch this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=7DO5gwjHVxg

Greeks never had a chance to decide. This is how EU works. The day they tried to free themselves to be able to repay the EU, Germans closed all the banks in Greece, 10 days before the voting for new parliament.

All of those poor countries you say you are allied with would be dealt with easily. you will never exit the EU. Even though Portugal is a PIGS country it 's way more richer than you. and you will ever be able to do shit.

yu just need to continue too have that senator of yours make some sense in the EU parliament and the rest of your country should stfu about being "nationalists". You are just chimping out like niggers.

you put yourselves in this position.
it's nobodies fault

>oldest countries

even brazil is older than you and they were also a colony

>Greeks never had a chance to decide.
they did when they joined
they did when they took they money
I may not understand the EU
you don't understand anything else

Why you still call it "Greece"?
It is just a nazi lager.

Both of you are so brainwashed...
you guys have no knowledge and no common sense...

CCCP also didn't give anyone choice if they want to join or not. The only difference is that in the past such a things were done in a military way. Nowdays its money.

>CCCP also didn't give anyone choice if they want to join or not.

you are not being based by saying that you are nationalists. you will never get out just like the UK will destroy itself for the brexit. you are the one whos brainwashed because you advocate for the "le nationalists we wuz oldest countriez vienna n shieet". Your country was created solely for breaking up stronger countries, germany and then the soviet union. that was your solely purpose. You are the one being brainwashed into thinking that you are something in concrete when you are just an puppet state since 99 years. And now you are another puppet state of germany because of your decisions and you incapability of running an actual country

>hurr durr I see the light you don't
not an argument
you can't take the money and run
you want the good life, you pay for it
denmark refused the euro
norway didn't want to be a eu member
they clearly had a choice
greece too, and their citizens surrendered their power to control their economy and monetary policy

>It's me a burger, I don't understand a shit and I still talk.

i wish this board had no americans

Also the European Union is necessary to stop the kikeness from the US and be a force to the Russians deal with if they try anything. We just need white man running it.

why does this shit site gives me always meme flags?

> Who will be next to lose independence?
> Italy or Spain?

Italy has more than 2,451.8 tonnes of gold reserves, so we can't lose our independence through economic means.
We are doing it through politics.

i just widh this board deleted all the meme flags so shitskins continued to not have a word on anything behind a meme flag.

thats really a problem
you can see their real flags whenever the mods move a thread
always some latinos or gooks

- EU has no army and will never have any true real army.
- "Russians" eu don't give a single f about them. Germans actually wants them to take over Poland. Let me remind you who was against NATO bases in Poland, who didn't let American troops to drive through Germany to a military drills in Poland? Who didn't let British troops drive through Germany to military drills in Poland? Who is trying to keep central europe dependant from russian oil/gas and build nordstream 2 by blackmailing scandinavian politicians?

Just the sort of thing that happens when you don't pay debts

>bj for tomatoes

The EU will have it's army. it's a matter of time. and thank god.

no one wants your shithole. we just want you to be quiet and stop behaving like niggers

>stop behaving like niggers
How are they behaving like niggers you EU cockgobbler?

by chimping eu, paki nigger. like you did and got rekt by the EU. pay up 40bn

How about you fuck off? We wouldn't be in any of this mess if white men still were capable of chimping out.

> only way Greek could buy food will be to barter
It has always been like that and that's why they are fucked.

keep chimping out. we will see where this leads us. the anglo is always seeking divide and conquer. if you want t okeep sucking US and Israel dick that's fine to me.

They cannot do otherwise, they are too fat.

i see... they really like the taste of circumcized dick

I'd prefer to not suck any dicks, but you apparently have a thing for the pitch black shit stained cock of EU.

>i prefer no to suck any dicks

you are probabily more black than the EU average, kim-jong-chang
when trouble starts you will be crying to EU for help like the polish

>you are probabily more black than the EU average,
Your maths is a bit off. I'm not surprised. Niggers can't count past 2.

don't forget the sandniggers. without the EU yu will be sucking US or the Russias dick in no time, friend, stop living in a fantasy world

>without the EU yu will be sucking US or the Russias dick in no time, friend
Maybe. I'll take my chances. If we stay in EU, we are guaranteed to suck an African cock. That's what you seem to want, pal.

Well, let that be a lesson for you. If you piss away money you don't really have, you belong to the bank. Not just in the case of Greece, but as private people everywhere. It's a universal truth.

Example: Americans mock us a "Europooors" because we don't all have nice houses and three cars in front of the Garage. However we don't see millions of foreclosures and people out on the street because they overdrew their credits. We buy only what we can afford, and we put money aside for bad times.

good luck then. you are a made up country anyway. no one will care about you

This, also, we are not 48% white. that's a plus

Be quiet when the adults are talking, you unbelievably brainwashed cretin.

>adults

even nigel is fleeing your country. face it, you are sinking faster that you expected, plus you remain undisputed in the throne of the mst cucked country. followed by sweden.

you should stfu when you owe 40 bn to the EU and start paying. also, good luck following US footsteps and made white became and minority too, mamoud

you must be really proud of yourself. diversity was reached

>Ayo you decided to sell me that pink ass of yo's when you took the cigarette I gave you white boy
This is isn't prison bugman.

You really do come across like an unbelievably butthurt ignoramus from a tiny nation with no real industry or international standing taking joy in others descending to your level of insignificance.

The EU is a fiscal trainwreck, largely due to economic black holes such as yours. The EU is a tragedy of commons and you're the leech ensuring its collapse.

>fiscal trainwreck

just because your boyfriend sargay of cuckad say it i doesn't mean it's true. keep telling that to yourself at night to hide the fact that the real trainwreck was in fact the brexit giving you a huge debt. bigger than yours.

we are not the leech, we are paying our debt. it's almost paid actually, unlike yours that just happen to begin.
We don't need industry since the EU is structured to function in that way. We provide excelent top notch services. the other countrie provide the rest.

The UK in the other hand will be fractured, scotland will be independent and join the EU, Irland will be reunited and you will crawl back in. it's a matter of time.

Portugal died in 1974 tahnks to you and your jewish freinds pressure. you can say that it's irrelevant, and it is, but we are part of a bigger picture now. And you will suffer with your foolish decison to try to "leave" the EU which backfired making a fool of you whole country. It will be a nice thing to watch.

Dumb moortuguese, the EU will die within 20 years tops

you should stop watching info wars , my calvinist friend.

actually if only UK managed to leave EU they would become super rich in the long term. They will take a huge hit first ofc.
You need to understand what is happening to the eu countries instead of spreading your bullshit portufck (what is portusmth? spanish colony)
Lets take for example fishing. All British fishing grounds were taken from them and Brits were forbid to fish there. EU imposed quotas and tariffs on British fisherman and offered money to any fisherman that would agree to sell his boat. Now only countries like netherlands are allowed to fish there. right by the UK coast. British fishing industry on the east coast is pretty much non existant anymore.

I don't watch info wars you braindead faggot

When you joined EU you stopped being independent. When you joined NATO you even less independent. When you joined international trade agreement you aren't independent. Are you sleeping or what? You aren't independent. Your military is literally run by Americans.

>That that could potentially be good is ruined by some american-Portuguese retard
>Was hoping to learn about Greece's situation but instead it's all shitposting.

>the EU will die within 20 years tops
I'm not happy about it, but you're delusional if you think the EU is weakening and not growing stronger.
>Muh eastern european nationalists
The people/peasants very rarely matter, it's the people in charge who do and that's also the case here. All of our governments are pro-EU and every time you think we have an alternative to that they pussy out about it or are controlled opposition.

Never give up, don't listen to that Portuguese shill. You can free yourself from EU tyranny. Germany has tried this two times before already, and failed both times. Begin establishing V4 and other eastern nations will follow as the EU continues to decline in power.

Brexit was the drop of blood in the water, now the sharks are coming and (((they))) know it.

just watch the interview from you will know everything you need.
The greek situation is that they are pet on a leash that can't govern themselves, that can't escape eu and try to repay the bills. Its German Hostage aka breeding ground. All the enterprise Greeks if they wan't to operate buisness that is bringing profit have to move their office to Germany because buisness partners from outside EU don't accept bonds from greek banks anymore aka Greek firms don't have money to pay for resources even when they are bringing profit (because they are selling outside of the eu)

who the fuck is that? that micjhael jacksons adopted daughter?

Growing stronger how?
The UK voted to leave, Eastern Europe is hindering their plans for placing refugees, the western european countries are unhappy with the influx of Bulgarians and Romanians, the Souther European countries are a financial mess.
Looks like a shaky house.
We currently have 3 anti eu parties and polling suggests that a referendum on a Nexit would be very close.
Take with it the fact that if the UK gets no deal it would hurt our country a lot and you have even more unrest.

The EU is in a shit position and they know it

>asshurt aqua fresh

Are you really Dutch or some newdutch?

we are fighting but EU won't be disctracted for long. They are openly going to interfere out internal affairs by moving money transfer from money going directly to the gov, straight to loclal govs and you can clearly tell that they will influence by redirecting money only to the areas that are ruled by remaining politicians of german puppet gov in Poland. This way average Poles will be tricked into giving away the remaining independence and being happy doing this.

Thats the problem of the EU that it is creating all this illusion. British politicians didn't even expect that they will reach brexit mark in voting. and if only they would try to redpill the society they would have been fcked up right away.

Just like EU did 10 days before the voting in Greece. They closed all the banks overnight and greeks had 1 choice, either they will remain eu slave and giveaway rest of their independence, or they will not be able to "use" money anymore.

UK voted to accept Bulgarians and Romanians in 2013, here:
researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN06606
>Romania and Bulgaria (the ‘A2’ states) joined the EU on 1 January 2007. Their EU accession treaty permitted other Member States to impose transitional restrictions on the free movement rights of Bulgarian and Romanian ‘workers’ for up to seven years after accession, in order to guard against disruption of their labour markets. All Member States must lift restrictions on Bulgarian and Romanian workers by the end of 2013.
>In late November, an article written for the Financial Times by the Prime Minister proposed a further set of measures, including broader changes to the fundamental principle of free movement of persons.

Well, basically they didn't disagree, because once Romania is in EU you have to accept them unless you disagree. There's one another option how to not get Romanians, by simply restricting your laws more who can get naturalized or restricting businesses who they can accept. Since Conservatives done none of that they get gypsies.

I was talking about the people, not the parliament obviously.

ECB sold all banks in EU, basically all were privatized.

Dude migration is not a problem, that was just a fairytale created for average chav to vote for brexit because average chav won't understand why EU is bad.
Also if migration was such an issue UK would simply closed their borders right away just like v4 countries did.
They would cut the welfare for neweuropeans the way Austria did etc

Migration whether is "positive" or "negative" is still rescuing demographics of european countries.

>Just like EU did 10 days before the voting in Greece. They closed all the banks overnight and greeks had 1 choice, either they will remain eu slave and giveaway rest of their independence, or they will not be able to "use" money anymore.

the referendum result was still a 62% no though

it was the governement that fell for the blackmail

>All goes to Germany
>Not spread out among all donating EU countries
And there are those who say that the EU isn't just a German controlled union.

>UK voted to leave
They still haven't left, and as far as I can tell they're backpedaling as hard as they can to get a Norway like solution where you're a "member but not really".
>Eastern Europe is hindering plans for placing refugees
Not really, it just means more refugees to the countries that love them.
>Unhappy about the influx of Bulgarians and Romanians
What are you talking about? Those are your fellow EU citizens. Yes, the gypsies too :*)
>Southern European countries are a financial mess
They have been for decades. And while the EU bleeds them, they also give them just enough gibs to stay afloat. Paid for by your friendly neighborhood Germanics.
>We have three anti EU parties and polling suggest a Nexit would be close
Like I said in my previous post, the people do not matter in most cases and when the politicians give the people power they usually regret it (See Brexit). You won't see a Nexit and even if one of those anti EU parties get into power you won't a Nexit referendum because they're pussies or controlled opposition who will want to "take it down from the inside" instead of burning it down and rebuilding anew.

UK will leave in 2019, but their government/politicians already plan to re-create all free trade agreements that become invalid when they leave EU, so nothing will change.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brexit
>the UK is thus on course to leave the EU in March 2019.

unv.is/uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-promises-to-sign-40-free-trade-deals-the-second-after-brexit-2017-10
>Liam Fox promises to sign 40 free trade deals the 'second after' Brexit

And nobody said they will leave Geneva refugee convention.

You can't simply close the borders when you signed 50 free trade agreements where it says you will import labor.

it pretty sure looks like it, calvinist pig

>They still haven't left
Right, but it shows the people do not fucking like the EU. If they sabotage it it will create even more anger among those who voted for brexit.
>Not really, it just means more refugees to the countries that love them.
You're delusional if you think the people in the country ''love'' refugees
Fact is it will cause more unrest.
>What are you talking about?
Are you being retarded on purpose?
>They have been for decades
Right, except now the western europeans feel it as well
>no nexit referendum
Why the fuck not?
If the UK could hold one we can too.

Are you an EU shill or something?
Weak arguments, very weak

I don't have issue with free trade

1) UK will never leave without starting a war. The so called "negotiations" will be continued for at least 10 years

2) Switzerland = No trade deals
Norway = No trade deals

Any1 who say trade deals are required to trade is stupid.
The catch here is that EU would blackmail/block anything british right after the brexit. This way all the UK industry would crash overnight

>I don't have issue with free trade
Of course not, since you are a traitor capitalistic nigger migrant like OP. Your problem is that Germany is taking over your economy with niggers instead of your taking over EU economy with niggers. To me you are all the same faggot Christians.

hope it does. teach those pieces of trash who runs europe now

You live in a state of denial. Have fun with that.

Yes you can close borders. i know that v4 have mainly this external borders closed but take a look at for example Denmark.

They have just 1 road connecting them with Germany (or at least main road). for the last 3-4 years they simply placed 2-3 trucks across the highway, military placed the tents and there is police. They stop every single car, they look at the faces (they don't even check passports) and if you look european they simply let you drive through

Whatever you say untermensch

Nobody said trade deals are required, but trade deals are negotiated for years/decades, which is why your politicians go to dinner parties around the world and then when they sign they get money directly into pocket to import niggers and next day it's hallelujah in church, pretending to be nationalist and blaming Communists. You know when Communist China sings trade agreements they don't get migrants, they didn't agree to it, but the other side of agreement, any western country, they signed that they want Chinese migrants. Maybe ask yourself why.

Nowhere in Polish law it says you have closed borders or dodn't accept migrants. Migrants, who are all capitalists just don't want to migrate to Poland and learn Polish, since they can make more money elsewhere.

It's a big problem. The muslim issue is going to go somewhere very bad (except for the east europeans of course). Don't underestimate it.
But in general I'd say the key to this whole EU thing is that centralisation of power doesn't work (who knew?). It just means the most corrupt people only have to corrupt one entity instead of 1 in every country. Stupid, stupid, stupid. People actually fall for this shit.

hum, i see you tried to accuse me of something youselves are doing. I think that all of these centuries of being jewsih puppets you actually learnt some of their behaviours. impressive.

I would love to spend my mid 20's killing communists.

>implying you would not get obliterated again by the germans

Don't pretend you can kill Communists faster than to suck interracial Jew Jesus penis in church while getting fucked by your brown Christian nigger migrants. You know average British retard capitalists has no problem selling food or property to Muslims or Africans, there's not one of those Christian maggots who's against that, they only see money and happily slurp nigger semen when nigger comes to dinner and wife is prepped.

i see your anger is directed to protestants. protestants are not christian

english subs avaible
youtube.com/watch?v=_coAA6g-8RM

Those businessmen are all the same, they see no race, only fast profits. This is why they won't be white in 15 years, because no matter how much government is against you, the people can still not do business with migrants.

Maybe I should watch the interview.

the UK is not white anymore. they got reverse colonized

Oh look at that stupid retard sellout, are you having fun being bottom bitch of USA? So this is why you claim migration doesn't matters, since Janusz Kurwa-Mikke isn't a nationalist, he's pro-migration, he's pro-USA takeover. Those Polish sluts move like rockets to USA sucking Americans boys for money. Btw in case you didn't notice he gets salary from EU and is speaking in EU, should tell you if you have any brains whatsoever that he's controlled opposition.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?
Poland has basically always been a part of Europe, or do you think Vienna saved itself from the ottomans?

Colonization is when you don't want it, they want it, don't even think for a second that Americans or British are against nigger migration, they never were, they only talk a lot of bullshit to please all sides.

Slovene and Moortuguese are having a bad day I think

Poland was either a colony of Germany or Russia, and you know that, tehy just happened to win a battle against the ottomans in which portugal won hundreds of them. Overrated.

Poland was a colony, just like you were a colony of spain until very recent centuries.

>If they sabotage it, it will create even more anger among those who voted for brexit
Who cares? They're a minority and as long as those who are pro-EU are the majority, making an example out of the UK only strengthens their position.
>People in the west do not love refugees
The EU makes it estimations based on what people vote for, and "open border centrists" are what all western countries in the EU has as their ruling/primary parties.
>Are you being retarded on purpose
In fact I was, but that's how the EU sees things. All European citizens having free right of movement within the EU.
>Except now western europeans feel it as well
Not anymore than they have for the lase decades. In fact France and Germany are still greatly benefiting from the "sanctions"/"economic guidance" they've placed on the countries.
>Why the fuck not
Do you read my post at all? Because the parties that are "anti-EU" are pussies or controlled opposition. Also because the no one wants to be the next UK since they're being made an example of.

I just smell NATO migrants very heavily today, trying to blame Socialism for their capitalistic EU.

I don't find deal everyday with morrocans like a good day, like you must be acostumed too since you are also being ahmed

they had a nigger muslim president ffs. what would you expect?

Doesn't matters one small millimeter bit if they are pro or against EU, since local politicians don't change EU law, only EU parliament does that. Maybe look up the law of freedom of movement and how nobody wants to change that on extreme right wing, because only that directly prevents migration from Africa.

Not going to quote all of it but there's so much wrong here:
Not only those who voted Brexit will get pissed, the people who see the EU shitting on a democratic choice will get pissed
>hurr durr who currs
the voting base does
People are not for open borders, a complete lie
The conservative party in the UK campaign on stricter immigration, the VVD and CDA here do too, yet they don't execute
People do not vote for open borders.

If a shit party like the Conservative party in the UK will allow a referendum than the PVV, FvD and SP for sure will want one

Oh look a clueless socialist

Yanis with one N. The guy that said we need immigrants because of our aging population. Fuck him.

Geopolitics
(Merkelreich)-(Poland that is in fact fully independent only since 1989)-(Russia with biggest army that would easily steamroll most of Europe)

If you were into the geopolitics you would know that only way for Poland to remain independent is to team up with USA. USA is the biggest player whether you like it or not. There is a reason why Germany don't have real army = its USA. In the long term Poland have to team up with countries in the central europe to counterbalance german/russian influence. Luckily for us its in line with USA geopolitics.
Im not saying that "sucking their cock" is good but right now they are our only chance to survive. We are slowly working towards our geopolitical goals.

Whats more if you were into geopolitics you would know that

Russia has 3-12 years to achieve their geopolitical goals, otherwise they will collapse/balcanize etc. They won't be a threat anymore after this time.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=rkuhWA9GdCo

EU is a failed project and will either change by 180 degrees (german and french surrender) or very naughty things will happen.

Donald Trump and the very inteligent people that work with thim prevented futher isolationism of USA and pulling off from Europe (if usa left europe tommorow, there would be full scale war soon as well as many countries will simply rapidly start developing their nuclear weapons)

Tommorow we will know about UraniumOne and i hope USA will manage to open their eyes and stop the madness.