What's your end game conspiracy theorists? So what if the government carry out terrorist attacks on their own nations...

What's your end game conspiracy theorists? So what if the government carry out terrorist attacks on their own nations...what are you going to do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
youtube.com/watch?v=eKncH1M1hU0
youtube.com/watch?v=yPojjUgZy7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We can stop the government carrying out terrorist attacks on their own nations simply by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

>by awakening our siddhis.

What's so funny, Satan?

Shitpost.

You won't listen? Don't worry, I'm always here.

1. THERE IS NO BUDDHA SHIT
2. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO DIE.
3. HITLER WAS RIGHT, AND HE DIED.
4. WE ARE GOING TO DIE.
5. EVERYTHING IS SLOWLY AND PROGRESSIVELY BECOMING INSTRUMENTS OF GOD AS WE ENTER AN ERA OF UNCONSCIOUSNESS
6. I'LL SEE YOU. EVEN IF YOU HATE ME AND MY GUTS, EVEN IF YOU WANT ALL MY PEOPLE DEAD, WE'LL DIE HAND-IN-HAND, LONG BEFORE ANY OF THAT BECOMES REALITY.

>THERE IS NO BUDDHA SHIT

In response to the siddhi yoga buddha ausfag posting, and anyone else like him.

It's clear. There's no hope. No positivity shall come. Everyone is going to die. The Living Gospel is going to end, and we are the Living Gospel.

The black pill is the blue pill in disguise. Fuck off, faggot.

the final solution

As australian user above said in other words, COSMIC UNIVERSAL LOVE in your HEART and consciounsness will transform your inner and outer life. In practical terms, this means removal of inner blockages, fears, quitting smoking, alcohol, violent video games, violent thoughts, violent actions (force != violence), etc.

Only then can we be free
Only then can we transform this Earth in peace
Spiritual evolution is THE MEANING OF LIFE

I completely agree with you. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

>removal of inner blockages
Take a shit lads

Good that you still have faith.

Indeed.

That is a good removal of some blockages as well

now you see with these words and feelings what kind of future you attract for yourself - is this what you want?

Step 1: redpills
Step 2: day of the rope
Step 3: media forced to become honest

Serious question: is this why commies think communism will work? Because literally magic?
It would honestly explain a lot.

Use it as evidence to start a new fascist political movement in the US with a new hitler at the helm or to kick off WW3 or the race war.

Is this a bot? Or do you really think what was said has anything to do with any political disease?

Are you a bot? Those blue parts in the post provide context.
Welcome to Sup Forums, be less of a faggot.

Phase 2 is already in progress while you read Sup Forums posts for secrets

>Serious question: is this why commies think communism will work?

Communism doesn't work because humans are tribalistic and greedy (not always, but often).

>Because literally magic?

There is no 'magic'. What people call 'magic' is simply science that we do not currently understand.

Blacks are tribalistic and greedy

Join hands and shoot a concentrated beam of feel good energy.

Higher spiritual science is not a meme. This user speaks the truth.

>Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.
I like this quote a lot.

As for enlightening the masses, there is little else to do other than lead by example. Arguing with this user drags you to his level, and is a waste of energy. Nowadays I'm rarely on Sup Forums due to its detrimental effect on my energy levels, I mostly skim the catalog for a nice thread that may contain Truth or create my own. Keep it up my friend this is the right path we are walking on.

The best ego-buckling is provided by a spiritual teacher near you, I had positive effects on my family and friends just by "being myself" (aka being loving and spiritual, without fears and blockages) around them. This is also what RSD and other seduction movements try to accomplish, albeit rationally and avoiding the important spiritual groundwork. EVERY part of your life can be improved by spirituality.

Drop out and try and convince others to drip out of society as it stands

>what are you going to do about it?

Why would we tell you?

You are correct in more ways than you probably think

Here's a pic explaining the quoted pic.

absolutely nothing

the human race is becoming obsolete very fast, faster than you think

the government doesnt need us reproducing by the millions to pop out random special snowflakes for their sadistic pleasures

just live out your days as much as you can, while you still can

There's a siddhi that lets you do that, but I forgot its name.

Thank you for the kind words, other me. Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room. (end of part 1)

We can do nothing but spread information. The real goal is to get people who can do something to make changes but they only will if there's enough people who support them.

(start of part 2) 'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end)

Pretty much this. I'm still educating myself, CBTS and Trump were massive pills for me on the false flag front.

The Ego is humanity's achilles heal.
The Imagination is humanity's freedom.

Two things we know for sure.
The planet is alive and brings for life.
We are humans.

The rest is all white noise crested by an inorganic source.

For ones to find the truth, one only has to look to the Indigenous people's of Earth.

Then one must question and ponder why they and their way of life had been under attack for so long.

You will find that the indigenous didn't need;
Education System
Health System
Banking System
Government
Technology
And so on.

If you make this far then you begin to see an inorganic, genetically Modified system and reality taking over the Organic Natural way of life.

One then sees that the war is

Organic vs Inorganic

Which do you resonate with more?
That is in which the reality you, us and we will create.

To expand on what I've said as the other infinite fragment of Creation from the land down under, here's scientific evidence for those scientifically inclined that also have enough ego-blockages removed to realize the truth in this link.
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

There are really no limits to what conscious and responsible usage of energies brings, and you do so by being in tune with the Existence, or organic as what said. I've had experience with this and even influenced some global events, and this is something anyone can do. For example, energetic purification with Iceland volcanic eruptions are a result of a big global meditation.

Conspiracy theories was a term coined by the CIA to discredit truth seekers

There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what you really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself says "I'm possible!").

As far as science is concerned, I'll say this: The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

1 "There's no hope for meaning!"

2 [Internally] "why do I have this meaningless feeling? Better not question myself and say that everything in the universe besides myself has a deficiency of meaning"

3 GOTO 1

That is correct, Based Pajeet. The (((CIA))) created the term 'conspiracy theorist' to discredit people who did not believe the obviously false (((official story))) about the JFK assassination.

And then, when one's struggle for what is True leads him to understanding, he will KNOW, because the cognition of truth brings freedom from all restrictions. You know that you know, so to speak. You are not perfect and there is always growth, but after this awakening stage there is no turning back into ignorance.

In C, the use of GOTO is frowned upon. Do you know why? Same applies to reality. I would never program myself into a loop of limitations.

>You are not perfect and there is always growth

This. There is always more to know and there is always room for improvement.

I think you got mental illness mate

Thank God you don't have access to airsoft

>conspiracy theorists
Daily reminder the CIA coined this term as a means of discrediting people who become uncomfortably close to the truth.

>I think you got mental illness mate

I couldn't care less what you think, other me.

I forgive you other me, for I also did not know any better at this state

Bump for redpill.

What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari

1) Avoid negative, angry people, or people who want to steal your energy and control you.
2) Don´t drink alcohol, don’t smoke anything. Avoid places with smokers.
3) Change the room you are living.
Hang only beautiful posters and pictures on the wall, with bright colours.
No dark , depressive pictures.
4) Don´t wear dark clothes, use colours or white.
5) Don´t listen to evil music like Heavy metal or worst.
Listen to harmonious music, like meditation music or happy music. Music with a high frequency, music with Love.
6) Go often to nature to clean your energy and charge it with new clear energy.
7) Use a good smelling room-perfume.
8 ) Try to play sometimes. You can also use a computer game for that. Of
course only a funny game. Not a killing game (like in pic related). Games like Jump and run
are fun. Or you play outside ping pong.
9) Make sometimes gifts to your self. Show yourself that you have
Selflove. Tell to your self in the mirror that you love yourself. Hang a paper
on the door or on the mirror and write on it “I LOVE MY SELF”
10) Don´t watch negative, evil, horror movies on TV. Watch funny Movies, comics, or exciting movies which trigger your imagination for the universe and a brightful future.
12) Try to paint a picture. Painting is a form of healing and meditation. Use
Colourful, bright colours. Not dirty, depressive colours.
13) Play an instrument, make music.
14) Take Vitamins and St. John’s wort.
15) Don´t eat meat.

Meditation is the ultimate Red Pill. Contrary to popular belief, meditation is NOT about NOT THINKING. This is a Western misunderstanding of what meditation is really about. What meditation is really about is FOCUSING your mind, NOT emptying your mind of all thoughts. It's impossible for the average person to empty his or her mind of all thoughts, since the very NATURE of the mind is to think thoughts. So what meditation is about is SILENCING the 'chatter' of your mind, because the average person's mind is CONSTANTLY immersed in many thoughts - each of which appears in that person's mind WITHOUT that person's control. So what expert meditators do is that they make their mind ONE-POINTED when they meditate. What this means is that they think ONLY ONE THOUGHT while they're meditating (to the exclusion OF ALL OTHER THOUGHTS) and they keep this single thought in their mind for a prolonged period of time (like an hour, for example). The single thought should be something simple (like a white dot, for example). This technique is about DISCIPLINING your mind. Check out Ramana Maharshi's stuff. He knew all about the 'one-pointedness of the mind' style of meditation.

Don't run as exercise. I've always intuitively felt that running is an unnatural type of exercise for us humans and this was confirmed when I found out that some guy died from a heart attack shortly after running in a marathon. We don't need to run for exercise, walking for long distances is a better type of exercise than running. Consider this: The slowest creatures tend to be the longest-living creatures. For example, turtles can live for over a hundred years.

"Many illustrations could be given of the mathematical relationship between man's respiratory rate and the variations in his states of consciousness. A person whose attention is wholly engrossed, as in following some closely knit intellectual argument, or in attempting some delicate or difficult physical feat, automatically breathes very slowly. Fixity of attention depends on slow breathing; quick or uneven breaths are an inevitable accompaniment of harmful emotional states: fear, lust, anger. The restless monkey breathes at the rate of 32 times a minute, in contrast to man's average of 18 times. The elephant, tortoise, snake and other animals noted for their longevity have a respiratory rate which is less than man's. The tortoise, for instance, who may attain the age of 300 years, breathes only 4 times per minute." - Paramahansa Yogananda

Running makes us breathe fast. Now tell me honestly that running is good for us. You can't!

This is the stuff I live by, including my cherished st. john's wort. I don't know how people can stand ugly music and ugly art and ugly colors and ugly people (personality-wise). I can't stand shooting games or action movies, and at one time, I was probably not phased by them. I think there's some credit to a harmonious lifestyle.

Correct. You can use breathing, or harmonious music, or focusing on a certain point when you close your eyes. Or, you can use a guided meditation on youtube, this guy is one of the best: youtube.com/watch?v=eKncH1M1hU0

Meditate for some time every day unless you are too busy. In that case meditate for a bit longer

My n-word, I'm brewing some St. John's Wort tea this very moment.
It's all about energy levels, only recently after quitting violent video games for good have I realized how as a kid, I had a natural aversion for death and violence that had to be overcome in order to play wolfenstein 3d and afterwards other negative games just for that shot of adrenaline. Good thing is that "lazy" and "undisciplined" are just negativities that get washed out, so I didn't have to fight with myself to quit this poison. I just created the right energy.

That's a good way to put it, I think you're right that you become more motivated and stuff when you live a better lifestyle just automatically.

You're a fan of 777Alaje? Me too! He's how I found out about Ray Lynch's music, especially this track (which is my favourite track by Ray Lynch): youtube.com/watch?v=yPojjUgZy7I

Why are spiritfags always so bad at PR? Like, your whole mission is to wake people up to their true reality, but you do so in ways that are ryou pulsice to anyone who isn't already on your wave length.
Why not spend more of your meditations on how to actually spread your message instead of coming across like a smarmy nutjob? You know, EMPATHIZE with other people so that you can communicate clearly and quickly, rather than through buzzwords and shitty lifestyle anecdotes?

Genuinely curious.

Repulsive**

I am the beginning, the middle and the end.
I am the past, the present and the future.
I am the light of the Sun, the light of the Moon and the light of the stars.
I am the knower, the known and knowledge.
I am the birth, the growth and the death of all beings.
I am the subject and the object.
I am the uncaused cause of all causes.
I am unity in the midst of diversity.
I am the seed of all 'evil' in 'goodness'.
I am the seed of all 'goodness' in 'evil'.
I am virtue.
I am vice.
I am the mind within every atom.
I am the strength of the strong.
I am the intelligence of the intelligent.
I am the beauty of the beautiful.
I am the fame of the famous.
I am the wealth of the wealthy.
I am chaos in order.
I am order in chaos.
I am immanence and transcendence.
I am the echo of silence.
I am the unmoved mover.
I am victory.
I am defeat.
I am space.
I am time.
I am infinity.
I am eternity.
I am the parts of the whole.
I am the whole of the parts.
I am matter.
I am energy.
I am spirit.
I am a moment in eternity.
I am an eternity in a moment.
I am the rain in summer.
I am the Sun shining in winter.
I am unconditional love.
I am full.
I am empty.
I am this.
I am that.
I am light.
I am darkness.
I am bliss.
I am the reconciliation of all apparent contradictions.
I am what I am.
I am who I am.
I am Pure Consciousness.

Nothing comes automatically, just that removal of some blocks helps removal of other blocks. I certainly didn't evolve by sitting on my arse...
Yep, he's great! So practical and straightforward. I knew what track you linked even before opening the link. He has also given me a chance to participate in one of his next lightworks.
Welcome to the world of energies, if you like love energy you're going to attract more love energy, if you don't, you'll find it repulsive. I can't cater to your specific energy level, sorry. I tried to do so many times over the years and just made mistakes by filtering the truth to fit the masses.

>He has also given me a chance to participate in one of his next lightworks.

Lucky! Do you think he's really from the Pleaides? It would not surprise me if he is.

Well, it's more self-created luck. If you show spiritual behavior, he will respond positively. If you read comments carefully, sometimes it happens. "hi can i join" "well, you look loving, welcome aboard".
Yep, he's split his consciounsness and lives in two bodies. I have no idea how it works exactly, but in my understanding he's exactly the same as us except when he incarnated, he kept all his past life memories and experiences,. And now he's using spiritual energy and doing lightwork to help us understand life and develop spiritually. Everything that he does, we can do, because his 6d spirit-form in a spaceship is too OP and would violate the cosmic laws by coming here. Unless you create a high loving vibration and invite them, then they can come close, like it happened in video 22. But first contacts are always in astral planes and it has happened to me despite me having literally zero /x/ related experience whatsoever... until I started to take care of myself, then good things started to happen.

Precisely my point. Here comes someone saying "I am listening to you, but you are pushing me away with your tone" and you basically roll with "sorry bud good luck" which is not a loving attitude and the opposite of your mission, to convince people your way is best, and is even better when more people are on board.

I hope he doesn't take another 3 years for his 23rd video. kek

I don't want to convince anyone, and that "sorry bud good luck" actually means "you are perfectly fine with making your own choice". There is no "my way" or "super sekrit spirit club 2000", it's just using positive spirituality to uplift yourself and others. And that is the most important thing you can do in your life and many will vouch for that.
It takes time for him, he has to get into a good high-energy state to feel inspired and make music and art, also his life has responsibilities. In the meantime there are always old videos to rewatch.

But please do elaborate, I don't want us to be misunderstood. It's good that you are interested, you will thank yourself later.

Bumppidy bump