Holy shit

Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BF_MyEB97PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh cool, a Dragon Ball thread. I fucking love Dragon Ball.

youtu.be/BF_MyEB97PQ

Goku was an ayylamo? What a surprise!

Thanks

The big surprise is that this is from the Major Metallo fight and yet Toriyama seemingly already planned out the concept of Goku being an alien more than a hundred chapters before it happened. The dude can''t even remember who Tao is now and no one thinks that he plans anything out.

I had to watch this again to confirm that this wasn't fake. Maybe they just put random English words and ended up getting lucky?

you know that's what happened, Toriyama makes up shit as he goes

because a kid with a fucking tail and that can transform into a giant motherfucking ape is clearly human.
you fucking retarded piece of shit.

Animal people are natural in the Dragon Ball universe, and there are two characters who are fully shapeshifters.

They wouldn't think of him as an alien, but rather something magical.

Doesn't mean that he's fucking alien. Piccolo was introduced as a demon in a fantasy setting.

He quite obviously did not have Goku being an alien planned out until the end of the 23rd Budoukai arc.
The use of alien is simply here to say that Goku was considered far too powerful for any computer system to consider him human.

And that's somehow not too far fetched by shonen standards?

You are like 30 years late buddy.

Goku flat out says that he might not be human after he survives King Piccolo's huge fuckyou blast.

Goku fought literal actual demons in DB before Aliens were a thing
And THAT'S proof you have he was an alien?

it's anime only

It never happens in the manga you retarded fuck

Toriyama didn't plan anything about Dragon Ball

That's anime only. THIS is foreshadowing.

You're a chode, but I laughed at this.

Reminder that Goku has literally ruined Trunk's entire life.

this, you faggots are fucking stupid