White Genocide

In all seriousness Pol:

I'm getting afraid of a full scale, white genocide in the future.

It's clear that for some reason almost all technological moguls are against white people and blindly pro-diversity. They would much gladly prefer to have broken black, asian, indian, zulu, muslim cultures then have all of them together living according to deserved charity and merit. Almost as if they simply want to see the world as a color palette.

The bot Zo from Microsoft which is machine learning based clearly has anti-white preferences (clearly a flawed dataset or heavy data extrapolation restrictions because it is basically made to hate the white race and not learn otherwise).

This leaves me to wonder: what about the future? If we are supposed to leave education for machines on our kids how can we be sure this education won't be purposefully biased towards a dead multiculturalism goal on a silent genocide?

Will the populations be able to held technology against the establishment? Or will it all go accordingly to cultural numbness.

bump

>for some reason almost all technological moguls are against white people

Conservative white people are educated poorly on purpose in the US. The last thing (((they))) need is a well-educated conservative who can debate or use wealth or scientific advancements for the betterment of other white conservatives. If Ben Carson wanted to start a college fund so hood niggas can go to Ivy League schools and fuck white women and get drunk all day, people would shower him with compliments. If Trump wanted to start a scholarship for blond white people, just IMAGINE the asshurt.

Technological and financial superiority could be achieved by white people in about a generation and we would crush the asians and the jews.

Why do you think NatSoc Germany was so greatly feared and subsequently crushed by millions upon millions of retards hopped up on propaganda? They outpaced the world in science in a very short time.

I understand your POV but I'm not referring to potential. I'm interested in what actually is going to happen. If in 30 to 40 years we are both alive what exactly could expect from our communities?

>Argentina
kek

>Conservative white people are educated poorly on purpose in the US

Look at how fucking stupid the "educated" are these days.

University has been dumbed down to accommodate third worlder affirmative action students, while Whites are systemically being kept out.

The end result is graduates who can barely read or even think.

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

White Genocide is acceptable, according to Muslim professor.

Private education is actual education though. It's hilarious to watch smug liberals brag about their state indoctrination.

The ruling class thrives ruling over uneducated, low IQ populations.

Got a brown skin and an IQ of 85?
BONUS marks for you!

Isn't this what education is about?

White genocide is a conspiracy theory feeding on white inferiority complexes. There are more white people alive today than at any point in human history, and to claim that white people will disappear as a result of race mixing is insanity. The idea of replacement is based on fear and feelings of inferiority, not facts or logic.

We gots tuh tear up dem tex-books cuz evil white people wrote dem.

We wuz kangs.

>argentina
>white

But do you deny that there is a wide spread narrative against white culture?

Don't these niggers realize affirmative action is NOT BEING TREATED EQUALLY?

most of Argentina is castizo, its the capital area where whites live

white genocide happens because the white gene is recessive and inferior.

this is why the dominant negro gene is far superior than any of the inferior white genes.

the negroid is also more successful at mating over the incel white male.

negros have superior penises too

>Don't these niggers realize affirmative action is NOT BEING TREATED EQUALLY?

Niggers think equal rights means equal outcomes.

Hey mate firstly i'm going to call you out on your obvious bullshit by stating that there is no such thing as "white" and it is mostly pushed by arrogant high handed people people like yourself. Secondly what most western governments are doing to their populations is classified as genocide by the United Nations. Calling it a "white" Genocide maybe inaccurate but it is still describing a modern phenomenon where governments encourage low birth rates among their native populations while simultaneously encouraging high immigration rates of non native inhabitants.
This is not conspiracy theory so pull your head in.

>I'm getting afraid of a full scale, white genocide in the future.

it's another "why wont white girl sleep with me" /thread/

>White genocide is a conspiracy theory

#WhiteGenocide

"Buenos" Aires is the biggest brown shithole in Argentina

>White genocide is a conspiracy theory

This is a straight up non argument.

>White genocide is a conspiracy theory feeding on white inferiority complexes. There are more white people alive today than at any point in human history, and to claim that white people will disappear as a result of race mixing is insanity. The idea of replacement is based on fear and feelings of inferiority, not facts or logic.

We are onto your lies, SJW

Excuse me but the third picture is false, the "armenian genocide" is just Allied propaganda, no evidence it ever really happened

bump

>getting

tell me who forbids you marrying a white girl and starting a family with her? Will you get imprisoned for doing this? Are you being actively prevented by the goverment to marry a white girl? Are you being forcefully sterilized, castrated?

>b-but this Christmas spaghetti commercial features a black guy with a white girl

the EU just acknowledged it, you larping cuck.

what a shit picture, whoever made that edit misrepresented the original
it's about a white guy going crazy because he doesn't understand why the world has turned against his kind
it is indeed hard to stay sane in the current anti-white political climate

>>b-but this Christmas spaghetti commercial features a black guy with a white girl
Who are you even quoting?

>Conservative white people are educated poorly on purpose in the US.

Look at the retrards in university.

If you are White and think that is okay, you are a Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

#ItsOkayToBeWhite

There are more people alive of almost any race today then back then. Its about how many % we are compared to others and why the fuck the others have to flood our land if we are already 'too many' for our own land. Retard.

Good it's about time the wh*te race died out

No, it is false propaganda by Allies to justify rape of Turkey, nothing more.

digits of truth

>Who are you even quoting?

last three weeks of triggered alt-reich turds chimping out at a John Lewis commercial.

>why the fuck the others have to flood our land if we are already 'too many' for our own land.

Africans are flooding into Europe because of "overpopulation" in Africa.

BUT, wait a minute, Europe has a higher population density than Africa does!

So what does that have to do with anything being discussed in this thread? Get your shit together and argue a point or go be a low IQ mongrel somewhere else. Now i will answer the questions you put to me.

>who forbids you marrying a white girl and starting a family with her?
No such things as white.

>Will you get imprisoned for doing this?
If you marry a women against her will then yes.

>Are you being actively prevented by the goverment to marry a white girl?
Yes. Importing foreign males into your home nation and encouraging them to intermarry with the native population certainly classifies

>Are you being forcefully sterilized, castrated?
Yes. Government promotion of birth control classifies as sterilization.

>that many white people in north america

you can tell a 56burger made that meme.

If we stop giving them aid the problem would fix itself. Well it will in the future once Europe collapses anyway.

Before anyone was genocided they were first demonized as subhumans. That's the stage we're currently in. You can call it the it's not okay to be white stage.

nope, argentina has white population ,its chile were castizo is considered white, chileans are subhumans, stop spreading false information atahualpa.

argentina even has white population in misiones/jujuy, there are German colonies there. Chile however has not "german garmendia "(unfunny castizo subhuman) is considered white lmao

the reason buenos aires has some many shitskins is because
a) peron the mestizo subhuman imported them from the inner parts of the country
b) mauricio machir and our previous jewish presidents since 1983 have imported subhumans from sudacamierda countries
c) niggers being imported from senegal

real argetnines are white, chileno subhumans are just resentful because they are pic related
no indio subhuman mestizomierda will spread false information while on my watch

>There are more white people alive today than at any point in human history
As a percentage of the global population white population is not only the lowest they have ever been, but even as a percentage in their home nations. Where it counts the most, live births, white people are already an overwhelming minority.

Don`t worry, Poland will liberate you from the Caliphate.

So much for the intellectual left. Get BTFO by blue collar "whites" and run from the thread.

>Why do you think NatSoc Germany was so greatly feared and subsequently crushed by millions upon millions of retards hopped up on propaganda? They outpaced the world in science in a very short time.
They also started the fucking bloodiest war in human history and killed millions of people.

>Breitbart

Are we comparing death tolls now?

>atahualpa
i audibly kekt

Anyone got that pic with a bunch of salon articles? Where white is replaced with black? I need it