One Piece

Spoiler pics anticipation thread

Text spoiler are out.
Chapter title is Luffy and Big Mom.

Chopper and Carrot get captured by Brulee in Mirror world. Carrot is about to be thrown into a boiling furnace.
Chopper (Heavy Point) is tied up, but this situation is what he had planned. He can be free if he transforms and he can even use Monster Point.

In the library in Whole Cake Castle, Big Mom shows a book to Vinsmokes.
Many rare living creatures all over the world are confined in the book due to Mondour's ability.
Judge points out that he has not seen Giants in Totland.
Big Mom shows hatred toward the word "Giants".
Big Mom's subordinate reports that they have bring Luffy and Nami.

Luffy and Nami are confined in the prison in the book. They start talking with Big Mom via Den Den Mushi.

Big Mom tells Luffy that she will open the legendary treasure box from Fishman Island (probably that bomb...) in Tea Party tomorrow.

Big Mom gets enraged to hear from Nami that Lola was fine since Lola had escaped from the largest political marriage.
Big Mom says that she would have defeated Kaidou, Shanks and Whitebeard and become Pirate King if Lola had accepted the wedding.

Luffy says,

"What a dumb story, Big Mom.
It was Lola who decided not to get married. It is you who haven't become Pirate King yet!
I'll pick a fight with you once again! Just because you are Yonkou, don't act like you are great!
I'll bring back Sanji! We'll win in the end!!"

Big Mom is pissed off.

Pedoro's plan starts.

Brook "Now let's begin a special live concert in Yonkou Big Mom's castle

in b4 spam.

fuck, marry, get raped by

Okay can we please not have spamming this thread?
YES WE ALL AGREE PUDDING IS UGLY AS FUCK.
That is a fact.

Hancock is beautiful
almost as much as Pudding

Yes, please.

Was thinking about getting back into One Piece, are the threads fun?

_______:(_______

I think we can all agree that all Pudding posters including yourself can fuck off

considering faggots make a new thread everytime someone stops posting in theirs, no, they're not

why is viz tamago from reddit?

What if the bomb just straight up kills Big Mom?
No soot face gag, she just straight up dies.

Do you guys think Zoro's killing intent being so strong, it can freeze someone is a form of CoC? Like a more concentrated, powerful type but obviously only usable on one person deal so not as effective.

I don't think minister of the right would put enough explosives to straight up kill a person.

One Piece threads are just shitty generals now and somehow full of shipping

fuck amande
marry smoothie
get raped by galette

>no ugly mutant
Sounds like a good chapter

Pudding is ugly so yes

>Brook "Now let's begin a special live concert in Yonkou Big Mom's castle

I thought this was the Year of Sanji, but it's shaping up to the year of Brook.

Nah, it's just pure intimidation.
Fuck off with this shit

the year is almost over though

>nothing happens: the spoilers

WRONG. Pudding has beautiful eyes. Very beautiful. Best I've ever seen.

>YEAR OF SANJI
>FUCKING BROOK IS ABOUT TO DO MORE THAN SANJI DID THE ENTIRE YEAR

Fuck pretty hyped. Brook needs his moment to shine, shame he had to shit all over sanji to get in the spot light though.

As a Sanjifag it was pretty clear he was going to get shit over by someone. Honestly I'm just glad it wasn't Zoro. I'd hate having to spend the next year listening to those smug fucks.

What? Sanji is the main focus of this arc. Only Luffy and maybe Big Mom had more focus. Brook said like 2,3 words.

LE KING OF THE PIRATES xD

In relation to your picture yes this order is correct

Why don't they show more ass in the anime?

Looks like Brook is about to raise some hell

>kill a person

Are you fuckign forgetting that Big Mom is a yonko you dumb shit?Not even a nuke could kill her.

But who the fuck was the one that Lola didn't marry? Some son of Shiki? Or Moria?

Why didn't we get an epic fight between Luffy and Mom's commanders? Is ODA saving it to make a marineford style battle for the future? If so why? ODA should have had it just now so he can show Luffy in good light for once, just like Gol. D. Roger.

Weevil

This is the correct answer. You have to marry Smoothie, otherwise she might take it too far and kill you. Galette looks like she probably gets overshadowed a lot by her older sisters and she can also bind people, so I bet she's dying to rape someone.

Luffy shouldn't be able to take on half a Yonkou's crew, user-kun. Especially after fighting Cracker all night, someone he only beat because of Nami and it still took hours.

Luffy had help for quite a few of his NW victories

he had help to beat Doflamingo and I recall he had help to beat Hody

I hate how Luffy struggles so much why Zoro looking like he has a the longest dick all the time

Only acceptable answer is fuck Amande, marry Galette, get raped by Smoothie. Nothing but pure fucking plebs in this thread.

Is this real

Weevil wasn't even a thing back then

Lola's marriage was to Luffy.

If Luffy had married Loli, then Luffy's dad would have had to join Big Mom's crew so she would have gotten all of the Revolutionaries under her flag. Also Garp would have had to join Big Mom's crew, so he would have brought a lot of marines with him. Plus, since Ace was Luffy's brother, he would have had to join Big Mom's crew too and would have brought one of Whitebeard's fleets with him. Also, since Crocodile is Luffy's mom, Croco would have had to join Big Mom's crew which would have added Baroque Works to her crew.

It would have made her the strongest pirate in the world.

elbaf chief's son

that's why big mom gets angry at mention of giants

Nice. Hype as fuck.
>year of sanji
kek

BIG MOM IS GETTING EPIC BTFO BY LUFFY IN 2017

What if knowledge about the Poneglyphes or how to read them is included in the Vinsmoke "technology"?

Big Mom is the ultimate good sport. She should be the protagonist of this manga.

Will the bomb be the deus ex machina that allows the Straw Hats to all escape unharmed?

seems a bit too predictable

>Will the bomb be the deus ex machina that allows the Straw Hats to all escape unharmed

It's been foreshadowed since Fishman Island. This is the entire opposite of what a deus ex is.

A deux ex machina is not needed. People just highly overestimate the power of the Yonkos, underestimate the power of the strawhats and the number of potential ally they have on the island. People always think a fight is just a simple equation : Commander 1 : 2xxx pts + C2 18xxpts + etc = Luffy xxxx pts + etc. But it's painfully wrong and a lot of things can happen.

it's pretty contrived though, that whole plot point.

What is Big Mom up to? What is she planning to do with Luffy and Co.

Why is Big Mom big?

Eat them. That was her plan all along. Idk how people forgot that.

I wonder if Sanji can smell her dank pussy from where he's sitting

>I'll let your current companions in the SH crew leave this island alive.
>are things I would never allow ordinarily!

But Big Mom wouldn't lie, would she?

>Many people saying the shichibukai aren't that strong to be a 'balancing force' after more yonkou forces are being introduced

They seem to forget, excluding Law and BB. They were proven very powerful individually. Though I have doubts about Gekko Moria and Crocodile a little

She told jinbei he could leave alive.
Leaving alive does not mean leaving with all your limbs .

>having to become the governments whipping boy to establish your place on the sea
>strong as a yonkou

Nah

there is a reason they select 7 of them

Getting raped by Gallete would be regular
Getting raped by Amande would be a lasting experience
Getting raped by Smoothie means hospitalized for years but a nut of a lifestyle

that said, fuck Gallete, marry Amande and raped by Smoothie

The balancing powers are:
1. The Marines (AKA Admirals)
2. The Yonkou
3. The World Government (Cipher Pol/Shichibukai/Gorosei)

Oda is a tits man

>The Big Mom Pirates

Find a flaw. I'm really enjoying these fuckers.

It's supposed to be :

> Marine > Yonko.
> Marine < 2 x Yonko

Having sevens warlord individually as strong as commanders or close of a commander level of a Yonko is exactly what give them an edge. It has been clearly shown in Marineford war. Having Yonkos like Shanks/Whitebeard who cares about world's balance is also important.

Someone from Elbaf

Instead the giants will ally with Shanks (we know someone in his crew is getting married)

>nut of a lifestyle
*life-time I meant

So lola would've married someone from the marines or wg. I mean who else is big enough to help Big Mom defeat the other yonko? Not sure if I'm missing some other big power.

retarded theme

Is One Piece Gold finally out?

we're not even gonna talk about Buggy

but Gekko Moria does seem pretty shit compared to the others. How did he even fight against Kaido for a while?

Revolutionaries. But both are impossible. We don't know every forces in the New World. They don't need to be as strong as a Yonko army. A powerfull country with a huge army could give a Yonko the advantage needed.

>implying

This. The Shichibukai are all at least on the level of the Yonkou commanders.

If the Marines bring a Shichibukai to a battle against a Tonkou's commander and his/her underlings, the Marines will get the win.

The official job of a Shichibukai is to be a privateer. They're allowed to be pirates as long as they only plunder other pirates or enemies of the WG. They are meant to act as a deterrent for new pirates. You don't fuck with the government or go into this territory because they've got this guy with such a fearsome reputation on their side.

Buggy's reputation alone was enough for the Government to make him a warlord. The reputation of the fearsome Kuja Pirates alone was enough for Hancock to become a warlord.

But if you have no reputation, a show of force is necessary, like Blackbeard.

He had become lazy. Still could've beaten the strawhats with some luck. We don't really know if he fought on equal ground with Kaido. I think Crocodile and Moria were just similar to the Supernova. But instead of keeping on working they went hiding after their first huge defeat.

>Carrot is about to be thrown into the boiling furnace
kek

Tits are better

>yeah they aren't SERIOUS PIRATES, I like kaidous crew because they're evil and jack doesn't listen to taking he just fights he's so badass and makes me feel cool even though I'm twelve XD

>your current companions

is this some kind of loophole in which he no longer is a member of the SH?

It's seeming like Big Mom wanted the military forces of Elbaf.

When she couldn't get them through alliances, she commissioned Ceasar to make giants through science. I can't believe anyone thought she was sincere when she said she wants all her family at the same eye level. She wants the strength of giants for her army.

And she'll need it now that Kaidou is building an army of zoan users and Blackbeard is about to claim all the weapons that the Revolutionaries had.

Shanks is still a mystery though. I wonder what his empire is like.

Nah, she's just calling them his current companions because once he's married they're his former companions. At this moment though he's still technically a strawhat pirate, so they ARE technically his comrades.

>putting words in people mouth
Sure retard.

Moriah got stomped by Kaidou and Crocodile got stomped by Whitebeard. That's why they gave up to become Shichibukai. The Shichibukai are all weak pirates who gave up to become the government's lap dogs. Anyone who thinks they're strong or a "balancing force" is retarded.

Fuck off shitposter.

This is the grossest thing to ever happen in One Piece.

Brook is best boy

Getting a constant general ruins every series it happens to. Every single one.

needs more giant qts

I agree with everything even if you are a little bit harsh with them but

> Anyone who thinks they're strong or a "balancing force" is retarded.

They are clearly a balancing force. A force added to the Marine.

Without them it's probably the Whitebeards Pirates and Allies who would've outnumbered the Marines. Imagine, instead of Marco getting ganged, Kizaru get backstabbed by Vista. Imagine all the commanders of the Whitebeard crew being free to act as they want and take on the Vice-Admirals. Whitebeard is dead because he had to fight way too many people at once. People forget the importance of sheer number. Luffy being easily stomped by the Big Mom army is another proof...

It's as people forgot that it's how it works in the One Piece world.

wat

Except I would imagine Buggy has to do some fighting to keep up his reputation

So the question is, is his new crew that strong and fucking people up for him? Or is he taken root somewhere in Shanks territory and is using his old friends reputation to cover his ass sort of like Doflamingo?

He's using his huge crew to fight and count on the Marines to cover his ass. They had sent an Admiral help Doflamingo... I doubt many people want to fight a really powerfull crew backed by the Marines.

He didn't have to do a single thing to get hoards of Impel Down's worst criminals to pledge eternal loyalty to him.

His crew seems to be pretty strong, since his breakouts were remarked multiple times to be famous criminals with high bounties. And he's surely attracted more really strong guys since, like his giant squad with Harjudin. Harjudin has some crazy FIGHTING SPIRIT.

Buggy shows no love for Shanks. I doubt he'd live in his shadow, for safety or otherwise.

>Luffy being easily stomped by the Big Mom army is another proof...

He wasn't easily stomped. He destroyed almost the entire army sent to capture him after having beaten one of her absolute strongest underlings and having just been beaten up by Sanji.

The Warlords ARE a strong balancing force. But people forget they're not just meant to balance out the Yonkou, they're meant to balance out the rest of the pirate world. Upstarts like the Worst Generation, it's specifically the job of the Shichibukai to crush guys like that before they cause too much havok.

I actually wouldn't doubt if he was doing all three:
>has a strong crew
>chilling on Shanks island under Shanks protection
>also has protection from the Marines

Which would make him a force to be reckoned with, assuming Shanks actually would move to protect him unlike Kaido and Doflamingo

They didn't send an Admiral to help Doflamingo because they love him, they sent him because they were worried another Warlord would get beaten by Luffy and the balance would be upset again.

They did the same thing when they sent Kuma to help Moria.

> He wasn't easily stomped.

Dude, he lost without taking down any commanders. I'm not trying to shame Luffy. I honestly believe even Yonko would've had trouble.

>Buggy shows no love for Shanks. I doubt he'd live in his shadow, for safety or otherwise

It's been said multiple times that in the New World, you either work for a Yonko, or you're constantly fighting them. Since even Buggy and his strong crew aren't powerful enough to survive against Kaido, Big Mom, or Blackbeard, he's likely reluctantly "under" Shanks, which is enough to let him do what he wants and keep the other Yonkos off of his back

Being a Shichibukai just makes his life easier because it keeps the Marines off of his back too

Your imagination is running wild.