SJW League

Im 15 mins into this one and so far:

>muh skinheads attacking muslims
>muh believe women
>muh icecaps and ecosystem

Action is also shit, slow mo galore.

I wanna leave the theather but i paid.

turn off your phone user, your bright light is annoying me

The skinhead attacking a hijab of peace, and then the white terrorists who claim they're a "reactionary group" in the first 10 minutes was incredibly Jewish. Also the Flash literally tells the audience he's a Jew.

Despite these problems it wasn't a bad movie, and much better than the usual horrible Zack Snyder nightmare.

/thread

They describe Flash as a "very attractive Jewish boy".

It's kinda hilarious at this point.

I found Batman's roasting of WW intriguing. I'm reading too much into it.

DC finally found a (((marketing strategy))) that works.

fucking Whedon

christ the movie is so bad, what the fuck , the writing a dialogue is fucking atrocious and cringey.

The action is a cg fest devoid of any excitment, hell Blizzard cinematics are kino compared to this shit.

Fucking soulless movie

why did you go see it to begin with? these superhero movies are fucking retarded like you

It will probably be nominated for an Academy Award and Marvelfags will kill themselves.

>le 56% face

>Israeli IDF soldier as actress
>Defending muslims
>She literally killed them as her job
>MUH FEMINISM
>RAPEFUGEES FOR YOU, TARGETS FOR ME
>Roasties be like "IM FEELING REPRESENTED ON A CAPESHIT MOVIE, IM GOING TO CRY AND POST ON THE ZUCCBERG SITES"

This is my 56% face.

>102 iq
>American
>Polish
>Irish
>Cuban
>American Indian
>Probably whiter than you

You can meme the 56% claim over and over but likely you're just a cringey butt hurt eurofag jealous of how great America is and always will be

Not really, i saw thor last week, and it was a fun ride, kinda lighthearted but compared to this shit it was oscar worthy

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>texting while watching a movie
Don't act like a nigger just leave.

>i paid
Good.
The fuck did you expect?

should Photoshop him licking the window

I too wanna leave. The cheesy lines and bad cgi gave me headaches and acid reflux.

I watched a cam quality dl. I figured that the cgi is so shit that what the hell, cam might make it better.

> amerimutt """culture""" propaganda is absolute degenerate horseshit
wow what a surprise, couldn't see that one coming uh

Also Zack Snyder is a straight white Christian male.

You guys should be supporting the dude.

Why would you continue to allow yourself to be indoctrinated? best to cut your losses, learn from your mistake and never set foot in a propaganda hall again.

>>muh skinheads attacking muslims
Was extremely overdone. Some people laughed
>muh believe women
What?!

Did you miss the part where Superman came back and BTFO everyone every single time?!

BTFO the Wonder Squad single handedly. BTFO the evil dude all by himself and even BTFO Flash in civie rescuing competition. The civilians were eastern europeans btw, so if anything this movie was about the West uniting to save Europeans from the Middle Eastern/Refugee swarms.

JOSS WHEDON FILM

You can get your money back, fucktard.

Just ask the manager of the theater and tell them that you were triggered. I do this all the time

Capeshit television is just one of the recent Jewish excrement that's being shat out of Hollywood to brainwash people with.

They use the Green Martians as metaphor for Niggers, and White martians as metaphor for evil white people.

>NOT THIS
>I WILL NOT MIND MELT TO SAVE HER
>I WILL NOT GIVE HER MY PEOPLE'S MEMORIES
>Her kind has taken enough from me, from us
You can tell the white guilt seeping through the director, and the female actors.

>You can tell the white guilt seeping through the director, and the female actors.

Stop paying (((THEM))).
It's not going to get any better, there is nothing new. They lack imagination and everything including commercials is full of shit.

got to see 3d wonder woman bobs in imax. that shit was awesome desu