What characters have managed to SAVE EVERYONE?

What characters have managed to SAVE EVERYONE?

Kazuki from Busou Renkin

>TM will never return to creating deep characters with strong ideologies, complex world building, thought provoking conflict, evocative and expertly written prose, etc
>We're stuck with powerlevel wanking, waifu baiting and powerlevels and anime comedy gag scenes

He only saved the people he knew about.

They literally saved everyone.

>implying Revy has not SAVED EVERYONE

>TM
>Expertly written prose

>implying any mortal before or since has ever touched Nasu's mastery of dramatic storytelling

It's not technically right that he saved everyone, in that he sacrificed Suzuha's, Faris's, and Luka's happiness, but in all practicality, he shouldn't give a damn about that, since he kept everyone alive

Future Trunks is going to save everyone, I'm sure of it.

Not even this guy could save everyone, he even killed a guy after offering to save him and doomed several of his loved ones to be chasing his ghost forever because of their love for him,

/thread

He prevented WWIII and saved humanity from extinction. If that doesn't count as saving everyone I don't know what does.

Didn't save herself.

That seems to imply she can quite potentially manipulate temperature. Could be scary

No that means she can bring them up or down to her skin temperature and keep them there you baka.

Our lord and saviour.

'Yourself' isn't part of 'everyone'.

You really can't save everyone.
By saving one, you destroy another.
It's really simple honestly

Saved every single person on the planet, even went back in time to retrieve Misato and Ritsuko.

Not everyone...

Everyone died.

except sodachi

Laughed at the filename

and snek

not worth saving

how dare you

So she lights her skin on fire then touches you, now you are on fire.

Chinatsu. Saved everyone from watching the show

'Yourself' is 'oneself' and therefore included in 'everyone'. You're thinking of 'everyone else'.

You can't save everyone. Saving everyone means saving your enemies too. How are you supposed to save your friends if you're gonna save their enemies as well? That's why Archer came back to kill himself.

Almost everyone.

It was pretty heavily implied that Rina was killed off by the Sonozakis in the good end.

The only true answer

Kurou from Demonbane saved everyone forever

This guy did. He and his dead Kiritsugu who lives in his inner mind

Ragna is great

>"I promise I'll save you."
>"Underneath it all, I know you're crying out to be saved!"
>proceeds to delete himself from existence
>this leaves her catatonic because her entire life and self revolved around him
T-thanks Ragna

He saved everyone from reality.

There's the MC of half minute hero but he's not anime.

He stopped the NWO, a temporal third world war and he got to not only keep his sisteru but also save the woman he fell in love with from both death and a life of being forced to hand SERN the keys to time and global domination. He did pretty fucking good for a chuuni teenager that saw a corpse and sent a text.

Simple. Make your enemies into friends.

All these faggots except for Revy are shit heroes

He saved those he could

He lost his village and he lost at life.

I like the way you think, user.

He still won. He protected his people and destroyed his foes. Not the acquire-personal-loli-vampire level of won, though.

so based

EMIYA would go all "pointless happiness" even if he did want everyone to be happy on his ass. Actually, Alibarou is going to do just that

point at laugh at the tiny-footed faggot

Long time ago i watched this. What happend to keiichi at the end? Did he marry Reina or Shion/mio? I might rewatch.

whos that ?

>Killed all the monsters
>Saved all the hostages
>Stopped Kidnappings

A kind goddess.

>How are you supposed to save your friends if you're gonna save their enemies as well
By making them both part of your harem.

This.

Who?

She just needs to level up

Nigga don't start this

Ragna is really the best thing about Blazblue. He's goofy as fuck and completely unfitting character-wise for a protagonist and gets shit for everything despite genuinely being the actual hero. I find it really meta that the main writer seemed to dislike Ragna and tried to displace him with a bunch of interdimensional mary sues. And it didn't work anyway.

Ragna will be missed.

Did the EX translations every get finished? Can I finally fuck Salamichiki Salami?

although i was serious, i will take it as that the ending keiichi got was nowhere as good as Sup Forums wanted. I honestly cant remember what happend at the end. I remember Rika being behind it all by creating new dimensions after every bad end and eventualy going back to the blonde x-mas cakes past to give her a good end to fix everything, also adult Reina

Im hazy on the rests ending.

Godai Yusuke.

No, Doki sold the LB translation and won't continue EX.

Sometimes death is the only salvation

>Smile Status: Protected

Maybe for one of them.

That went into weird places even for a LN