How would you describe Sup Forums to me

hey guys new fag here since i'm new how would you describe Sup Forums to me?

Gay

How would I describe "forchan"?? sorry I don't play the lottery.

yes thats just gay my apology

perpetual chaos

>generic reporter type question

FAKE NEWS

A sewer of shit with nuggets of truth.

fuck off were full

Welfare trap for the mind.

lurk moar

The last manly bastion of truth

It's a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

A crediible news source where journalists from cnn ,msnbc, and nat post get their material from.
Sup Forums makes the news all the time,, and sometimes we are the news.
Also you can check out any time youd like, but you can never leave.

Unfettered free speech and exchange of information. The ability to see what is really going on in the world, without (((their))) ability to heavily filter information in the way they do in the media or on other corporate-controlled social media platforms

A place where problems are always presented but no one talks about solutions.

We have the Final Solution you stupid bitch. Newfag alert.

Also remember to take your daily dose.

A cesspool of degenerate shitposters that buries some of the best information you would ever come across.

If you can stand the stench and grow a thick skin, it is well worth your time to wallow around in the filth.

First of all, don't post stupid threads like this. In fact, don't post anymore at all.

Lurk. Just lurk.
No one can "teach someone Sup Forums"
Figure it out on your own

Sup Forums is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Sup Forums you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Sup Forums motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

a recruitment tool and training ground for the Alt-reicht my fellow journalist));)

dank memes erry day

also 4chans is only 4 our god emperor Trump. Shadilay!

advanced faggotry

you cant be told you have to lurk moar
also just post with your geographic location and dont use meme flags like EU or HIPPIE

Fuck off and die, you should lurk for at least six months and ideally a year before posting anything at all, let alone starting a gay thread like this.

Ok, so pretty much Sup Forums is a place where you can hang out and talk about whatever.
Want to discuss piolitics or how to gas the Jews? Come here.
Want to discuss video games and never play them? Go to Sup Forums
Want to find a new fetish? There are a dozen boards for that.
Each board has their own culture and way of doing things. Lurk around before posting and no one will really call you a faggot.

It's an imageboard for anime enthusiasts with boards for those who also have other interests besides anime. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or another newfag.

A place where friends meet.

Normie explanation:
“It’s kinda like the Mos Eisley space port, it’s full of retched losers. But it’s the only place you will find Han Solos”

sage
Who gave you the right to post on your first day here faggot.

I remembered lurking for who knows how long before I started to post. Probably thanks to Sup Forums being much more ruthless a decade ago.

Fake and gay.

an imageboard that promotes critical thinking and argument by shitting on anything for any reason.

obi wan was pic related