Pedophiles are the lowest form of life on this planet. They should be gassed immediately with no remorse...

Pedophiles are the lowest form of life on this planet. They should be gassed immediately with no remorse. There is a reason why everyone hates them, even democrats and homosexuals. They are worse than any other subhumans and not even indefinite beatings in prison make up for what they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52d-IqAk4XI
apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/#home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your point?

that's exactly what a woman would say. sorry little girls are more sain than you.

there is nothing wrong with being an child lover.

Except the fact that it makes you a degenerate faggot

my life my choices, who are you to judge. Mister meme country.

nah, just castrate them

>calls me meme country
>hides his flag like a faggot

irony.

Your life,your choices doesn't mean you can dodge the law faggot. You will be burned on a stake.

The age of consent in Slovenia is 15, as specified by the Slovenian Penal Code, Article 183, Section 1

> AoC is for people above legal age and under legal age relationships
think again kiddo.

Pedophilia is normalizing. Wat do?

kill the ones promoting it,aka jews

He's secretly hating on muslims.

>I know how to find all the pedophiles
>absolutely all of them including all future pedophiles
>I have used my psychic time machine to amass all pedophiles in one place for gassing
>This way they won't be aware of my hostile actions, won't get alienated and resentful of society, won't know to hide themselves, won't molest even more children than they otherwise would, and won't also kill the children they molest because they may as well.

What if the child consents

You would break the NAP if the father of the child doesn't consent. as the child is his property in ancapistan.

terrorists are worst.

Feminists like you are the real subhumans.
>hurr durr durr DUHGENERATE
You stupid never have anything to actually say, you just spot buzzwords. Why is it wrong for girls to be married young and be good wives? How are strong healthy families "degenerate"?

Exactly, a girl is owned by her father, he decides what man is allowed to sex her by giving her to him in marriage.

>There is a reason why everyone hates them, even democrats and homosexuals.
dumbass, those are paedos

>wanting to gas 95% of men

Pedophilia is how homosexuals reproduce. Your OP is shit

Looks too old.

>tfw no operator lgf

Let's be humane and give them three choices: death, castration, or prison for life.

Nothing else makes sense because it can't be cured.

I agree but this is also something wannabe alpha males say to sound tough

If homosexuals hate pedos then why is there a nambla float at every gay pride parade?

>why is it wrong to manipulate innocent children

Except when it involves a real child and not just an animated one. Then it's not just your life. Then it's an excuse to neck you.

>death, castration or life in prison

Which one of those will you be choosing?

Check'd

Relax, burger. Those who complain the loudest (like you and OP) invariably end up getting caught with their… ahem… "hand" in the cookie jar.

Look what I found these people look familiar. In fact one is siting in jail right now. I remember this long time ago. They had the balls to accuse her parents of killer her.

> That flag
Why am I not surprised a southerner thinks this way?

Rape is reprehensible no matter what age the victim is.
The only way to fight this is with love.
This is why I think marriage should have no age restrictions.
Get the lolis to safety with a loving husband before the creeps can get them.

youtube.com/watch?v=52d-IqAk4XI

For pedos like you I'd choose additional torture if just for the meme flag faggotry

Hi NAZI scum. How long will your deepstate gravy train last? Funds are being cutoff, matter of fact you just lost a large chunk coming from Saudi Arabia

Correct. There should be an honest and open auction. Let the man that thinks she is worth the most take care of her.

Were you raped as a kid? Did you experience the pedo?

Lynn Rothschild is a pedophile she loves to eat hot dogs and pizza at comet pizza.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ pedophile

Agreed with based Poland again

You can believe what you want to believe, but there are people that will take care of you if they find out.

Literally kys

You will burn in Hell

Nice avatar antifa scum

This is so true everyone is too afraid to respond

False flag. In the south they would hang this kike

Daily reminder that (((they))) raped Macaulay Culkin in a pizza shop

The biggest obstacle is that killing pedos seems antisemitic to normies.

What are you talking about? I'm just asking if you experienced the pedo as a child? Did you get ass fucked as a kid?

Marriage is for faggots now.

Yeah the sodomites. But that can be fixed rather easily by killing them all.

Gassing them is too humane. They should be anally raped by someone REALLY hung until their insides burst, Pasdaran style.
Actually, this should happen to anyone who rapes or sodomizes an elderly person or an animal as well. Maybe the others would learn to control their urges. (Which is the purpose of punishment, after all)

>There is a reason why everyone hates them, even democrats and homosexuals
So homosexuals really do hate themselves huh

There is literally nothing wrong with being a celibate pedophile

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ pediphile

and democrats too hate themselves...damn

Sounds like you just need an excuse to unleash your evil spirit. Get gassed.

i wonder how many pedos the fbi has caught just off of Sup Forums. for that reason, i'm glad this site exists

A pedophile priest was killed in Boston I think when "long sharp object was inserted into his rectum" he blead out and died.

>a sharpie up his pooper
kek,memed into reality

Wow. But bombing innocent brown skins is okay right? Interesting.

>muslimes
>human

it's okay if they aren't human

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ pedophile

>everyone hates them

this isn't the case at all currently, sadly.

u have issues bud

Look on which site you are right now

Same people who run pedophile cartel runs our military industrial complex. It's coming to an end soon. MAGA

>this

Crimes against children are the most horrible, unforgivable acts that can be done in this existence. Erasing people who do this is the only response.

isn't this reddit???

If you get off to humans under the age of 16, please kys

Marriage is a social contract between two people. If you ever get married you and your spouse signs a contract prepared by the state called marriage certificate. As minor can not consent nor enter into a binding contract. Therefore you cannot be married until age of leagal consent which is 18 in US.

Most girls start menstruating long before that. Evolutionarily speaking, theres no reason why men shouldnt be attracted to women of reproductive age.

So wait I'm out of the loop. that's the guy from God of War 3, right? Is he a pedo? story?

Society needs to make it easier for pedophiles to come out and seek mental help/castration. We should try to prevent as many as abuse cases as possible and for that to happen the stigma around pedophilia should cease.

That's where you're wrong. Also it would be a contract with the father of the bride, like it has always been. But anyway.
Here is what it looks like legally.
>While certain conditions have to be met before a minor can marry, and consent from a parent or judge is usually required, every state in the U.S. allows children to marry to some extent.
>In Oregon and Nebraska, for example, the lower limit is set at 17.
>In 26 states, there is no minimum age for marriage.
apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/#home

>ancap
This is so fucking retarded. It's basic knowledge that a child even knows what the meaning consent actually is and with that in mind, cognitive thought would be a better for why a child could not consent.
It is simply retarded to think that a CHILD could consent to anything without a guardian or a parent (assuming that they'd even agree to something so profound by some creep fuck their kid if they found these types of revelations to be acceptable.)

>They should be gassed immediately with no remorse.
How would we determine who is and who is not a pedophile?

Will this just be a witch hunt against those who get accused of it or of those who get caught in it (aka those who went to prison for raping/molesting a kid)?

Why do we need FBI if Sup Forums and Ruddit is outing pedophiles. Can't they just contact local police? FBI won't act unless pressured into acting by web discussions? I bet their in on it. How else they keep pedophile problem under the radar for so long until Trump got elected. They have history of covering for VIP (Hillary) and killing American (ruby ridge. Waco. LeVoy Finnicum)

That lack of cognitive development applies to all women not only to little girls. Thus your argument falls flat.

that's not true at all. if you see pedophile shit in here, you can bet ur ass someone's reporting it to the fbi website. and the fact taht you think that the fbi works for hillary just tells me how delusional you are

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ pediphile day dreaming one day it would be leagal, or hoping to find a bad father who he can pay to buy his daughter. Sick fuck

You really can't read. It's already legal in 26 states.

Marriage is like playing Russian rulette but instead of playing with one loaded chamber it has just one empty chamber. If we had to suffer though it LGBTXYZ can too not my buiness. Just keep it to your self please.

Isolate the gene or mutation that does it and create a virus that kills them.

What a sad state of affairs that this once great contract has been so defiled by the Commies and Feminists. We must restore it's glory.

Yeah make it easer for pedophile to come out. Name and address please. Work place would be helpful too.

What about hebephiles?

FBI woks for deepstate. A beuracracy that conducted a coup against our republic in 1968. Rank and file agents are probably honorable people however FBI manegment is filled with traders loyal to NWO

Family court no fault divorce feminazi judges killed love in marriage.

^^^^^^*^^^^^^^ pedohple

If you conduct your self like joe Biden smelling Childrens hair groping them rubbing up against them then you are a pedophile.

I saw a motherfucker once. With a strange tattoo....
X) Something like this but with the X on top and the ) beneath it.

Does any of you fuckers know what that means?

do you have any REAL proof of that? not some youtube video from a conspiracy dumbass who has no evidence except for a really shitty edited picture found on /r/conspiracy

Unmmm JFK files was just released. look it up your self. MAGA

Won’t stop their pathology, they will always be driven to molest a child. I’m usually with you, Poland, but not in this case. They must be executed.