youtube.com/watch?v=m1yO58UIGo0

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/MisterMetokur
youtube.com/watch?v=f5rUPatnXSE&feature=youtu.be&t=20m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=9SUccB5xitg
youtube.com/watch?v=qkwT35uJv4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares.

Yes. Self-help faggots are insufferable. Help yourself if you need to, but stop fucking shilling this Canadian who makes $800k yearly from acting like a father figure and telling you to clean your room.

I T ' S E M B A R R A S S I N G

certainly can look that way.

I suspect hes only seen some of the 6 minute videos of peterson rather than his lectures.

YOU DO REALIZE HE IS TROLLING EVERYONE. HE IS A PROFESSIONAL TROLL.

> milennials don't need therapist.
> milennials don't need A NANNY.

Generation of entitled individualistic faggots and whores.

Argument not found.

Jim's criticism is Sup Forums-tier. And he /is/ jealous.

There's a lot more to Peterson than 'self-help' and troll Metokur knows it. I forgive him.

The fuck is this, is he just reading Sup Forums threads?

Peterson is a giant faggot

He is entry level at best.
The problem is that there are way too many people who need to hear the stuff he's saying.

>being this unsorted

Fucc off bruh

it amazes me that this man was able to mobilize an entire army of internet autists

stop this e-celeb bullshit. saged.

Jordan Peterson is a really unique guy.

He's the first guy ever who's discovered a genuine Get Rich Quick scheme. Sadly it only works for him.

Jim is also entry level

Jim is a regular guy who likes to shoot the shit and laugh at freaks. But he is also pretty goddamn woke and does associate with people like Woes and some smaller TRS podcasts.

Yes.

>Yes. Self-help faggots are insufferable. Help yourself if you need to, but stop fucking shilling this Canadian who makes $800k yearly from acting like a father figure and telling you to clean your room.

This.

Literally irrelevant e-person, why would anyone care about an autist that just reads shit of the internet. Go shill him on facebook where his audience hangs out.

Destiny thinks Peterson is a dishonest christofascist, so I think so as well. Rethink your ways Sup Forums, neoliberalism is the way.

Here, have a picture that was professionally edited in Photoshop®.

No

Agree with Jim 100%. I do sometimes put JP in the background when I do stuff but I'm always amazed at how people idolize him. Like, really? Is the stuff he says that awe-inspiring to you? Please do correct me if I'm misunderstanding this, but to me it always seems like it boils down to "don't be lazy" and "think about your future". I mean, if you're past 16 and don't already do this, I think you might be a lost cause. Then again, I'm posting on Sup Forums so maybe I'm not the person to judge others.

>150079413
People obviously listen to this faggot.
>What is influence.

Dude is completely hypocritical without even realizing it.

Thats literally all jim has ever done since he started making videos

Is this nigga just envious of peterson's patreon?
>stop giving him money
>give it to me for being an e-celeb with 0 content
>patreon.com/MisterMetokur
jesus

Butt-hurt that Peterson is pulling in 70k a month on patreon

Don't underestimate the effects of having absent parental figures

Jim likes to ride the line between being a Sup Forumstard and a "skeptic" but he mostly just shits on lolcows. I'll give him credit for going after unique targets tho.

Yes

>jim
>who?
sage, hidden, reported

He says 100% what I think about Petercuck

>doesn't know who Jim is

How does this pass as "arguments" in the e-celeb world ?

>I'm not jelly
spends 5 minutes telling us how much he's fucking jelly

>nobody needs life adivce
meanwhile in real world 1/4 don't have fathers, 1/2 are below poverty level

>I can get free psychometric test on the intertubes
this guy unironically believes his IQ is 250 because a free online test told him so

This. 'Clean up your room' is self-evident and obvious, like breathing. I laugh when a moron says Jordan Peterson changed his life because some Patreon welfare queen told him to clean up his room.

Literally irrelevant jew that makes a living out of recycling shit on the internet to kids.

>PROFESSIONAL TROLL
It's not a troll if what he says true.

is this joe rogan mixed with enrique iglesias?

>gets tens of thousands of dollars per month for doing nothing more than tell kids with daddy issues to clean their rooms

Finally some sense from a leaf

>90's douche joe rogan

no you fuck off you disgrace

see

>all these people shitting on JP solely because of his income
>Not going after the pathetic people who throw money at him instead

How's it feel to be bitter jealous faggots? Don't even fucking deny that you wouldn't do the exact same thing if you were in his position.

To be fair, most people are idiots; one can understand how Jordan Peterson ‘changed’ their life because evidently no one told them in a persuasive manner to get their life in order.

He's not a Jew, you nomoneynigger.

Not really but he has every right to express his opinion.

I mean the dude has no problem he's from an older generation,there's a reason millenials are so attracted to peterson and that's because they have problems that seems like faggot shit to jim. And he would be right about that because they are faggot shit,but this is the reality we have to face.

Jimmy is a fucking retard, it isn't a secret.

how can one pic be so cancerous

>all these non-arguments

This.

You can enjoy his stuff and you don’t have to pay shit for it. Everyone sounds like a bunch of Marxist cunts whining about someone making money off of willing (albeit dumb) customers.

the fact that he is attempting to pass off the personality test as a core part of the content peterson makes, and that is 100% free is dishonest

>Haha I don't need someone to tell me these basic things
>Everyone knows to clean their room
Unfortunately Jim, not everyone, in fact I'd say a minority of "adults" know to clean their rooms and get their fucking lives in order. I live in a decent neighborhood and half the people i live by have some scandalous lifestyle where it's okay to do drugs and it's okay to have sex with a married man because "my ex husband cheated on me" everyone is not even remotely as well put together as they might make it seem. People are fucking messes and I'm glad if even a fringe of that group can get their acts in order

also the whole thing seems fabricated by the same guy, trying to meme this to capture some of peterson's audience

Yes, keep wallowing in misery like a good goy you dumb fags, don't spend 22 dollars on therapy.

JPIDF detected. How many patreon shekel does he give you per post?

>70k on patreon

i dont like peterson but jim is obviously jealous of that $$$

''Muh Patreon'' is a weak argument and only makes you look bitter.

Rather go for Petersons retarded individualism.

>Don't forget to click on ads and subscribe to my patreon
>Shilling me on Sup Forums, reddit and facebook also works.

>t. degenerate brainlets subconsciously mad, and resentful because they're poor-fags
It's definitely not like he's got a team (costs time & money) that validated the test, and runs operations in the background that must be compensated, or that he rents out theaters to give talks, or has any future ambitions requiring funding in order to further his cause.
Time-stamped video on what motivates his detractors. Notice anything similar? youtube.com/watch?v=f5rUPatnXSE&feature=youtu.be&t=20m27s
On postmodern resentment: youtube.com/watch?v=9SUccB5xitg

M O R A L I T Y - O F - T H E - S L A V E

>This. 'Clean up your room' is self-evident and obvious, like breathing.
With what's being (((pushed))) these days, is it? Loads of people think they can change highly complex things when they can't even change themselves. Strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create bad times, bad times create strong men. This very forum is rife with that mentality. That someone is saying and reaffirming these things should literally be a net positive, and yet here we are. Really makes you think...

They’re also known as “mentors,” an idea as old as the uncle.

>individualism.
the pillar of self a direct consequence of multiculturalism individualism is societal cancer

Waaaah someone is making more money than me!!!!!!!

you guy do realize that using the anticapitalist argument only makes you look like retard antifas right?

haha yeah why pay for an actual IQ test when you can just get a free one!

I didn't pay for it but he's flat out wrong that people can just dig themselves out of a hole all by themselves

Here is a thought experiment for you:

Which would you choose:

You get $10 and another’s person gets $100

Or

You get $100 and the other person gets $10000

If you choose option 1 then your just a jealous faggot, which is the root of most all the criticism I have seen. If you can make money while changing little about what you did before, then make all the damn money you please.

>Past 16
>Having a sorted out life.
There is no way you are above 20 years old. Live a life without any mistakes, and it would take to your mid 20s to have a some kind of sorted out life. And if you have never faced a trauma at that age, you are more likely to be broken to pieces when it happens at older ages. Just like those children's diseases, which are better to have when you are younger.

Concerning Peterson, he almost never says anything new, other than delivering ideas and works of some great minds that influenced. And the thing he does so perfectly is having that social skill to express those ideas in a very proper way. He is a great lecturer, one of the best without a debate, he needs to be praised, for it instead of things he doesn't do, or political matters which seems to hold a small portion in his views, yet was the thing that made him famous.

Yes. Jordan Peterson's cult of personality followers are annoying fags. Devon Tracey also had a good takedown of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=qkwT35uJv4w

Peterson just drips with early 20th century post-modernism and romanticism when it comes to everything about him. Especially the way he attacks current post-modernism. He dreams himself as some 17th century Humanist Liberal but in reality he is one of the Milktoast centrist liberals that helped in the downfall of Europe.

>being this new
It actually still is.

option two so I'm not mad about t i'm just trying to figure out how to cash in

>Devon Tracey
just kill yourself already

There is nothing wrong with the fascist argument against capitalism. Only thing that was wrong were the proposed solution. You can't fix greed, envy and sloth that make consumerism with direct laws and regulations.

Stop complaining about other people being successful and go be successful.

how is that a good takedown? he has admitted he believes in god several times, just not that particular older interview

i'm not complaining about anything you double nigger

its not that retard has never done good in his life

This. Peterson has some fantastic ideas about the Bible and is breadpilling atheist fags into becoming proper productive members of society.

the fascist argument against capitalism was proven wrong in ww2

I don't get it. Is this jim guy a soy boy?

>Mexican Intelectuals
No it wasn't you dumbass spic. Their defeat in WW2 had nothing to do with ideology but with geopolitics, timing, industrial power and just the general military situation.

The fascist argument against capitalism has not only never been proven wrong, it has become more valid over time. Consumerism was less of an issue a century ago then it is now.

The fascist argument against capitalism was that it prayed upon the greed, sloth and envy of the general population to sell them goods that not only they did not need but in fact made them worse people. As such both putting economic effort on things without further use and as well leading to societal degradation.

Reminder that this faggot got terry banned from youtube after exposing him to his normie audience which mass reported him. He then got btfo from Sup Forums and he cried on facebook about "muh ebin trolls on Sup Forums has become soft".

>self-reported 150+ IQ
>can't figure out where to put the webcam so we can see his fucking eyes while he's talking on stream

>talk about how valuable time management is, and how he plans out every minute of his day, weeks in advance
>can't figure out that people don't want to sit through a rambling, unedited, two-hour-long lecture about no topic in particular
(I know he has a graduate student working on his Jordan Peterson Clips channel now, but that just barely scratches the surface compared to the various "bootleg" JBP clips channels out there).

I'm fine with him making videos and talking about psychology with people - it's interesting stuff to me because I never took any psychology classes at college so I'm learning when I watch his videos - but his fans are fucking obnoxious online. The fact that you see them saying "I like Molymeme but Jordan Peterson makes him seem like Joe Rogan by comparison :)" and shit like that is all I need to hear. It's not a "smartest guy on youtube" competition. People listen to Molymeme for his thoughts on philosophy, the news and his debates with callers. People don't listen to Peterson for any of these reasons. They literally fill completely different "infotainment" niches on youtube.

THISSS
how can so many polfags not see that the whole point of pointing out (((them))) is to have guys like him preaching good morality like a post-religious pastor
B-But i already knew those things this guy is worthless
whats the point of redpilling then? to get to the normies

Terry?

Peterson made me start reading the bible. There is probably nothing that an anti-peterson shill could say to make me think anything bad of him. I'd like Sup Forums to post even ONE other figure who breadpills people so effectively.

This. The whole clean your room thing is elementary i had that drummed into me when i first joined the Army Reserves it changed my life you don't need to pay Beterson to tell you that.. Also he charges $150 just to skype with him for 30mins he's just riding the whole sjw btfo waves, he will disappear into nothing soon enough.

terry a davis

Just a humble pious programmer

>Clean your room is elementary
>The military taught it to me
Pick one you fucking idiot. Not everyone who listens to Peterson is paying for the privilege

Do you also get mad that people have to pay for a psychologist?
Some peoples time costs money, user

It exposes Jordan Peterson as an obfuscating obscurantist fag who will tip toe around questions in a manner that would make any postmodernist blush

Not a Peterson shill but most of the attacks against him are ad hominem and don't really critique what he says i notice, i think most people probably have not actually watched much of his stuff or if they have they don't see the application or implication of what he's saying
That being said, if you've read Joseph Campbell and Jung you already know what he's going to say essentially

Jesus Christ the newfagging is real

and for different reasons, both communist and free market economies produced stronger military forces that erased facism as even a concept to be taken seriously

I wouldn't call a bunch of strawmans and ad hominem a "takedown"

that would classify every post on Sup Forums as "takedown"

You haven't seen tiptoeing until you've seen the Chomsky-FOucault debate. I don't think it even qualifies as human communication. It's basically just two soliloquies spliced together

you do realize on other interviews, including the sequel to that one, made before that "roast" video, peterson says he does believe in god and resurrection, etc

>and for different reasons, both communist and free market economies produced stronger military forces
>Communism
>Strong military forces
Getting propped up by the US and UK and having 40 million military aged men to throw at the enemy doesn't show the viability of a system.
As for the US the sole reason the US had the industrial might it did during WW2 was because it was an arms dealer during WW1.

But that's besides the point my dear mexican intellectual. Warfare is not a good measuring system for ideologies, especially not in a war with the disproportion of WW2.