Full Blooded Australian Aboriginal from Northern Territory here

Full Blooded Australian Aboriginal from Northern Territory here.

Supposedly one of the most inferior races on earth.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it feel racist when you tick the box?

Trolling aussies at 1:21am on a sunday night

sure most of them are NEET's but cmon man around 5pm AEST is the best time for it

Why do in use a meme flag? Fake ass. This isn't pol related reported

what does the petrol smell like over there?

>Full Blooded Australian Aboriginal
posting in a spook thread

we raped and killed you all

haha, lol. My parents were schoolteachers, so we were not on centrelink. I am currently in melbourne for college.

It's 4:20am on the east coast (where all the people live)

how'd you learn to write?

>Supposedly

Haha, I am currently in university so I stay up late. Aussies know about aborignals and torres strait islanders. foreigners have many misconceptions.
many have misconceptions about aborignals
lol

completely irrelevant, that box is on math tests, uni entrance papers, tax forms...

so? do you tick them or leave them? I feel like it's racist to tick them when being aboriginal hasn't caused me any more trouble than getting nicknamed blowjob lips at school.

show your hair and a timestamp

Post proof

Funnily enough, Aboriginals are capable of pretty amazing things. Did you know that aboriginal paintings depict known floodings from thousands of years ago?
yeah i tick that box lol.

So your rate of artistic output is so small that fingerpaintings from thousands of years ago still haven't been replaced?

rude. Things preserve in the desert. Like in egypt.

ok? Aboriginals made a sea crossing, what about it?

Where abouts in Melbourne are you my dude?

can you stream an iq test

do you know that aboriginals weren't asked to become citizens?
they were told they were in the 1967 referendum.
before then the laws didn't apply to them and they lived in a grey area where they were considered half -fauna half - human.

and then they just went "ok laws apply to you now" and now you live like slaves in your own land.

that's what you get for doing drugs and not militarizing.

university of melbourne, I am pretty smart (above average) but I probably only got in because I was aborginal

kek, never done one.

just thought you would find it interesting and perhaps oblige my request for a timestamp and your hair showing, There are too many larpers posting here to bother wasting time until they prove it.

why were abos so inferior to pacific islanders like the maori when historically they followed a similar path?
abos were throwing sticks while the maori built pa's and put up a credible defence against a modern army.

no way I am showing my face, there are too few blackfellas in melbourne.
Because Australia was a shithole with no livestock. Also, there were many Aboriginal tribes which practised agriculture and had settlements.

also that wouldn't necessarily be a sea crossing, they arrived somewhere around 70-40k years ago and we don't really have sea level data on those glacial periods

What's important is that those flooded areas would've been primary settlement locations for the abos and archaeological digs could find some interesting stuff.

just the top of your head. your hair would be slightly different than regular africans

are you people as stupid as sub-Saharan africans? In college, do you have to get a sociology degree because the sciences don't make sense to you? Also, what's the biggest pair of tits you've seen on an aborigine woman?

Drop plebbit flag, show timestamp and forearm.

What is is your IQ?

test.mensa.no/

So when did you realize that your people are inferior to Europeans and if not what's your excuse?

i will not fly the flag of australia.
1. Probably stupider, due to various socioeconomic reasons
2. I'm taking a Agriculture course to improve hometown hopefully
3. Those days are gone now.

went maybe 10 per cent of the way through and got bored.
No people is inferior to another. Everyone is good at certain things. Aboriginals have adapted to their ancient lifestyle. Aboriginals are slowly adapting to modern life and soon will be on par with europeans.

>begging the question

Not a question.

What's yours?

Larp and slide thread.
Wise herb in options fellas.

is your computer on ?

SHILL/SLIDE/SAGE

>Aboriginals have adapted to their ancient lifestyle. Aboriginals are slowly adapting to modern life and soon will be on par with europeans.

No you won't. European society will never suit you. our societies are the result of our genetic potential. The only society that would suit you is an aboriginal society. You should start a revolution now. death is better than slavery

Do abbos sleep in the middle of the road, huff petrol and live in 3rd world tier conditions or are those just memes ? Are most abbos full blooded ? What do you think of people who are like 1/16 abo and call themselves aboriginal ?

Also post hand and show flag to prove you're not a larping fag

>Because Australia was a shithole with no livestock.

There was no livestock anywhere in the world before men domesticated wild animals. There are wild animals in Australia.

However, what cvan be seen as a lack of intelligence could also be attributable to a lack of motivation. Aborigine's enjoyed their hunter gatherer lifestyle and so never moved beyond it. That's why most primitive tribal societies never advance beyond primitive tribalism. Why bother? they're living the dream

I'm convinced I just gave myself alcohol poisoning help

Your people will never be on par with Europeans intellectually. It would take tens of thousands of years and humanity probably doesn't have that long left. The only way this would happen is if you are breed out. But this is genocide. Your people would be better off advocating for sovereignty and living the way your people want to live, rather than genocide.

have you become a man in your tribe yet?
are you circumsized or subincised?
if so, are you going to put your elders in jail for sexual abuse?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

Serious question. What's the sound made when you guys get hit by a car?

*BOONG*

If anyone believes you're a aboriginal from Australia than they have brain problems

Thank you!

Should whites be in charge or do you support a multi-cultural government/society?

prove it faggot, get rid of the meme flag, if not i'll assume that you're just another white soyboy from weimerica

>there are too few blackfellas in melbourne.

I take it you've met shaun meehan :P