ITT memes that BTFO Sup Forums

ITT memes that BTFO Sup Forums

You forgot about this little fact....

You subhuman valueless-lowIQ-ugly piece of shit.

YOU DO KNOW THAT NOTHING YOUR ANCESTORS DID EVER MATTERED? AND NOTHING YOU OR YOUR UGLY APE CHILDREN WILL DO WILL LIKEWISE

YOU MOTHERFUCKING SUBHUMAN COUNTRY INVADING LITTLE SHIT

look at yiu posting with a bi]ritish flaghahhahahahahah fucking pathetic

Only one that got btfo is you brown valueless little parasitic shitridden ass

Hahhahahahahahhaa

Who the fuck actually cares about that fag besides MAGApedes, also get out of the UK you dirty rat

There is no white people here.

jews have no working class

if you compared the white upper class with the jewish average, it would be about the same

did she died

>>>/global/rules/3
>You will not post
>grotesque ("guro") images

ITT memes that BTFO faggot OP

I don’t deny Jews have on average a higher IQ, it’s just how they use that IQ to destroy the foundation of European/Western civilisation I criticise. South East Asians have higher IQ’s then whites on average but they don’t destroy western civilisation.
We and South East Asians have better spatial reasoning then Jews but they have better literature qualities, hence why they’ve never won or fought a war but they make wars by words or even persuade other races to fight for them.

>Spics and arabs are considered white
Also I is correlated with socioeconomic status so poor people tend to score lower.

It’s politics you fucking nigger,

It’s about discussing the behavior of minority groups that want to flood our countries.

WHO THE FUCK DECIDES WHAT GURO IS, imo your mothers ugly face is grotesque. So please don’t post them here fuckface

This

Jews will literally never learn. ITS useless.

pretty much

>will suppress different opinions once they dominate a thread/board
Lots of people responding to someone is not "suppressing" their opinion.

>Lots of people responding to someone is not "suppressing" their opinion
everyone with half a brain knows that

People that say White"Genocide" is real are just reddit fags, its like saying democrats are the real racist/facists. It just deminishing white representation in white countries.

>usually 200 active threads
>cherrypicks one

>being this new
White genocide actually refers to mass immigration more than anything. It also includes feminist ideas about how being a housewife and having children is oppressive, leading white women to not want to start families. It also includes the LGBT agenda being pushed, which encourages people to identify as "queer", which naturally also leads them to not want to start a "heteronormative" family.

White genocide is very real and it is a result of vengeful Jews wanting to prevent white people from rising up against them again. Ignorant fools like you two simply refuse to actually look into the issue. You over simplify it and scratch the surface, then decide that it isn't real because you're too ignorant to understand.

kikes are subhumans, how do you measure the intelligence of an animal?

I know m8 the term white "genocide" is just counterproductive, like saying democrats are the real racists, nobody cares.

>have jewish show hosts constantly say dumb shit
>they got the position because of their high IQ

Fuck off faggot

>someone is targeting me and people like me because of our skin color
>OY VEY COLMECTIVISM

The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance works both ways.

>cheap
>low-cog
I don't wanna be a grammar nazi but.

what about that time everyone said give Trump a chance, and everyone gave him several months and time after time he proved himself to be the most disrespectful president in history of the United States? what about that?