Canadian university SJW professors secretly recorded conducting Maoist disciplinary session

Despicable...

globalnews.ca/video/3867811/extended-excerpts-from-secretly-recorded-meeting-between-wilfrid-laurier-university-grad-student-and-faculty

Other urls found in this thread:

wlu.ca/academics/faculties/faculty-of-arts/faculty-profiles/nathan-rambukkana/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The rot runs deep in academia.

here we go to the uni to study, we lit don't have time for political crap, nor do we care about it.

We never talk about politics here. Beside joking (and drinking etc when we had the time for that), we were basically always talking about tech shit all the time when I studied, somethimes womyn, fishing and maybe movies when we had the time, but it was almost always just tech shit relevant to our studies.

You lit have no spare time to waste and fast become rather insulated from friends etc during your study as there is always shit to do and deadlines to be met. Go in activism? yeah right forget about it, your papers are due tomorrow

This guy sounds like such a limpwristed faggot. Just listen to that whiny voice.

Nathan Rambukkana
Assistant Professor, Communication Studies

wlu.ca/academics/faculties/faculty-of-arts/faculty-profiles/nathan-rambukkana/index.html

leafs need to flee while they can. its too late

Give me the basic gestalt of what was said. Give me the big enchiolada.

Even though most liberal arts majors are soyboys STEM people still have to take arts electives, I highly recommend though people start recording their profs.

Toronto needs to get nuked.

Holy shit, the guy doing the "disciplinary speech" lumps a Jordan Peterson video with hitler, milo, gamergate and "white nationalists"

Shitheads selling fraud as intelligence.

"Specifically, my research addresses topics such as digital intimacies, the relationship of intimacy and privilege, hybridity and mixed-race identities, the social and cultural aspects new media forms, and non/monogamy in the public sphere. It is situated disciplinarily at the nexus of communication and cultural studies; methodologically within discourse analysis; and draws theoretical energy from a wide range of sources such as feminist, queer, postcolonial, and critical race theories; semiotics, affect theory, event theory and psychoanalysis."

>tfw my sister went to college for "media studies"
>and my parents paid for it

Trump needs to annex you cunts.

>Stupid bitch presents an idea about gender that the alt right might consider as a counter point to the debate at hand.
>Gets labeled a transgender phobe.
>University professor threatens her for bringing up an alternate idea that directly contradicts their marxist ideas.
>Proffeser is considered that is damaging the brainwashing and try to convince her that university isn't a place where you come to debate ideas but only certain ideas are acceptable.
>Bitch just now is starting to realize she is in a cult 101.

Don't worry to much. All these people are soft as fuck and break under the bare minimum pressure. If you were to push them over in real life they would cry.

>lit
Neck yourself

You don't understand. Canada is a worthless shithole -- with or without people in it.

They fuck children also op, when you're taking a test, upstairs, someone is hosting an orgy for x secret society

Lots of natural resources here

Wilfred Laurier is in Brantford dumb ass

worked

This is political organization not university