Don't mind us, we're just the worst team in Girls Und Panzer

Don't mind us, we're just the worst team in Girls Und Panzer.

They only had one bright moment to shine in the movie and that was about it

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/shop/girls und panzer stickers
youtu.be/JnTu2-6ulkE
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55953189
youtube.com/watch?v=kDrfHj3j398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Rabbit team
>the worst
>not the Anteater Team

it's like all that practice from WoT amounted to nothing

They defeated a fucking Elefant, Jagdtiger, and two Chaffees. In a fucking M3 Lee.

thinly veiled ak thread nice.

>rabbit
>worst

No, you are the retard

So is this the new geberal thread? It appears using the subject field is not allowed on Sup Forums anymore and using it will have you thread moved to another board that doesnt suit ita purpose at all.

Let's break the rules of 2-3 other boards to 'save' Sup Forums! Wow great idea, look at how good Sup Forums is without generals!

Nice one mod, way to listen to the vocal minority.

This is what I dont understand.

The only thing that will change in all these threads is the title name, which just makes it harder to find

DUCE

Also
>insulting Lord Saki

Pretty much, guess you just have to say 'panzer' in the OP. We should've broke off from /ak/ far earlier.

Gonna miss all the art updates from GuP threads.

Explain.

Mods recruited new janitors and started a crusade to turn Sup Forums back to what it used to be.

Pretty much anything that sounds remotely like a general in the title is going to get moved or banned.

But after the first couple posts its going to degenerate into a general anyways so basically if you make a GuP thread include Panzer in the title for quick searching

I THINK kinomod is responsible, but people are yelling that its a fake new mod riding off kinomods fame. Either way, i like old Sup Forums and the generals i do participate in now so idk about the change. Just takes time to get used to

>Thread grinds to a halt because of the lack of search options or generic titles

I figured people were smarter than this and would just get around needing to put generals in the first post

Huh, maybe Sup Forums is purging retards

>inb4 im one of them

These are very dead hours for the /ak/ threads, threads are just about as slow as this on the usual user.

>These are very dead hours for the /ak/ threads

So we're pretty much all North Americans then huh. thought there'd be a few more euro-bros around

>tfw hyped on coffee at 2am

Who cares? It's only a minor problem since this mod and his janitors will be dismissed in a couple of days due to complaints anyway.

The same cycle happens anytime the mod/janitor application window opens, I wonder why they only choose retards.

The obvious answer is because they are retards themselves.

All the euros are on early morning for me (it's 8:15pm now), I kind of catch half of the faster hours (around 5am-1pm) then have the rest of my day through dead hours.

Wut? Just filter for words like gup out panzer. It can even find them in the filename.

11 am in Europe right now. I'd say morning and evening hours are our most active times

Any news about the Erika manga?

>implying there's a worst team

Why do you guys have hate in your heart for such good girls like the rabbits and anteaters?

The movie redeemed the anteaters for me

Reminders anteater save Ooarai from the most boring defeat.

Last I heard it was postponed a couple weeks due to the magazine it released in also being postponed.

>Worst team are the MC's team

I'm gonna make you bleed.

The weak should fear the strong.

I'll keep the renders in my /c/ thread for now, feel free to drop any requests in there instead of the Sup Forums threads until all this mod mess is sorted out.

However if I see any TLs I can typeset in threads like these in the coming days though I'll happily do them!

Goodnight for now guys, tank it easy as usual.

I want to fear Ayumi in bed.

Guys where do we get news about scans in gup now? Incase that these threads are not permanent.

Still remember that their team got fucked over in the anime.

It kinda helped that they had a hand in defeating that gigantic tank in the movie

It's on a break at Comic Walker website. Chapter 3 comes out on December 19.

It's not postponed. It's just that there no chapter for this month since it looks like Saitaniya took a break since he didn't put up a preview for chapter 3 at pixiv. Chapter 3 comes out next month.

Is there any info on GuP final? I heard it's going to be multiple OVAs?

Where can I find all GuP emblems?

Six 40 minute OVAs, unknown release schedule, starting from next year

>Six 40 minute OVAs
Oh shit. I didn't know that, it's like a seasons worth of Guppies

1st OVA will be released on Japanese theaters on December 2017.

2017 winter start.

this has some
redbubble.com/shop/girls und panzer stickers

Have some amphibious Totsugeki.

Éclair is cute and she is also my wife!

>youtu.be/JnTu2-6ulkE

You will never have a qt Japanese /ak/ waifu to operate with. Why live ;_;

Don't trust 3D girls, user. They are all cold wenches.

You don't, this is kimo's Sup Forums.

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?

Someone else told me it was 6 ovas at 40 minutes total. I don't know who to believe.

>not Boatsugeki

Best team, best tanks.

But that is no boat, user.

I see few decent vehicles and a bunch of meme tanks.

You really think that all 6 ovas will run for 6 minutes each. Wow.

This.

was wondering if she ever cosplayed yukari, shes basically irl yukari and just as dorky

>she

It's a space station!

>I'll keep the renders in my /c/ thread for now,
Was that so hard to do from the get go?

Or maybe, just maybe, think about this guys, maybe you should stop making a thread when there's nothing to talk about.

The gup generals were always the same circlejerking pile of shit, and don't give me the "muh scanlation" excuse, that's only a very small fraction of the total posts and threads that constantly went up and even a smaller fraction of the people who frequent said threads actually had any participation or say in the work done.

He's been doing that for a while now though.

Mako is not for running.

>the vocal minority
Generals ARE literally the vocal minority, though, you cancerous newfag. Fuck outta Sup Forums, faggot.

>When Mako finds a folder of her Grandma in lewd poses when helping her with her laptop

Grandma is cute.

Does Mako wear glasses? Was this something shown in the side material or was this something this artist made up?

So who the fuck even attends the dubs?

I heard they gave away stuff at the San Francisco premiere and I would have just taken the stuff and left.

She doesn't.

They have their audience. ...or at least had.

I saw a bigger crowd at a screening of Conqueror of Shambala.

Tanks aren't rally useful in war anymore

At least until they learn how to combine tank and drone technology.

...and suddenly, it's Mobile Dolls all over the place

>Mako's grandma in one of several outfits that she wears for her young lover.

Are there more pieces of fanart of Mako's grandma?

Also, what is her name?

Reizei Hisako 冷泉 久子

Cute grandma.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55953189

>grinds to a halt
And what exactly happens while the thread is active apart from circlejerking and reposts of the same fucking pictures all the time?

>people shipping Miho x Erika
>although the characters never ever talked to each other.

Someone is probably fapping to this.
Shipping is always dumb.

Even in the senshado cake shop, it wasn't talking but Miho getting trashtalked by Erika.

They have a history when Miho was in Kuromorimine and now it's being explored in Phase Erika. Also tehy have talked in the Drama CD3.

>Someone is definitely fapping to this.

FTFY

I must admit that I wish there was more lewd pics of her other than her weird looking breasts flopping about, you know something along the lines of but a bit more lewder.

Grandma is not for lewds.

Instead of shipping I want a sitcom with Maho and Mika.

The Odd Couple style

youtube.com/watch?v=kDrfHj3j398

Yes she is, I just wish she had more of them.

They were classmates (poor Erika).

most likely because she is ugly

Hold on, if you want to marry my cute daughter you'll need my permission.

He posted them here because he filled requests for us and it reaches more people here than it would on /c/.

Also if you see this Sawreehfag can I have a render of this? I need more Erigator.

Wani?

God that manga was so fucking cute.

I loved the part when Darjeeling was getting upsies I almost fucking died.

Waninoko?

Erika is a Bulbasaurfag

Erika is a dog or alligator

comfy erigator

Dog, but she likes alligators.

My don't her pantyhose fit to accommodate her tail? Is it not usually there?