Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Whoa, White Fox does it again. Season 2 is looking great.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The spirit tries to hype Rem as the best waifu that Subaru could ever hope for
>Ends up maimed beyond recognition for trying to memeboy her

>Chapter 59
mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4

>Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx

>Long winded explanations about how she's going to be best girl and that this is fine while she's currently beating his guts out with a flail

He befriended her in the first loop and she never immediately acts on her ditrust. I think if he genuinely memeboy'd Rem, she would come to like him but not quite fall in love with him unless he does something for her like the last loop including their talk at the end.

I think it would be quite the opposite as his memeboy-ing would make him very suspicious, to the point where Rem felt he was, indeed, one of those crazy cultist

>Now add the fact that he knows a bit too much about the roswal household via his spirit

Obviously you've got to handle this right. Come on too strong, and you look like a creep trying to ingratiate yourself.
However, I'm going to agree with this guy. If he stays at the manor where she can watch him, and doesn't do anything too odd or die to the point where his scent becomes too strong, he probably won't get killed.
I still don't think that'd be enough to get him murdered under ordinary circumstances while employed at the manor. He was always something of a weird guy.

Provided Rem and Ram think about the same way, the memeing actually makes him less suspicious, because he just seems like a genuine idiot.

At some point we would've fucked the plot so hard nothing would be even close to the same
>Shit, this is working, Rem doesn't want your dick yet
>Wait, okay, we've got a plan, you need to go out into the woods and get chewed on by dogs
>Trust us on this one, the sweet oni pussy will be totally worth it
>Oh, and make sure to daughteru Meili, but she is not to be trusted

But didn't he get killed while acting like a regular, normal human?

But what if we fuck up and Rem ends up not being all that up for the Subaru dick idea? How the fuck could we fix that shit?

The secret here is selective information. Make sure he gets the butler job, visits the village on his date with Rem, and goes to pet the dog. Then suddenly spring on him that he's cursed and needs to see Betty immediately. Or maybe lead him in the right direction rather than outright telling him.
>But didn't he get killed while acting like a regular, normal human?
One was a "mercy" kill. The other was due to Subaru leaving, after learning important secrets and stinking like the Witch. The best way to avoid fuck ups would be to minimize intervention and let Subaru be himself, aside from the occasional hint or warning. Subaru isn't going to let those kids die or anything.

Nah. Rem saw him meme all the time, especially when he was working and not worrying about the future like in other loops.

Actually no. Rem attacking Subaru is more of a sympton of Ram not trusting him either. It's pretty important but often overlooked that nee-san has a talk with Rem in the first and last loop when she notices she is getting antsy. That's why we see her report to Roswaal throughout the arc.

In the second loop he intentionally held back from working and Ram noticed and even complained to Emilia who passed that on to memeboy. This was Subaru's bright idea to repeat all the flags from last loop even though he got better at working and Ram noticed. He also knew the mansion way too well and freaked out when he woke up and hid from them. Ram clearly didn't trust him enough to remember to tell Rem to stop being suspicious.

Next time, Ram attacked Subaru too and did the killing blow. He was super suspicious and literally stole and spied on them. He was also a temporary guest that time around and they hardly knew him as well.

>Ram clearly didn't trust him enough to remember to tell Rem to stop being suspicious.
This is why she starts teaching him at night, as an excuse to watch him. They didn't do it in the first loop. either because they didn't notice he couldn't read because they weren't watching him as closely or didn't care as much because Rem didn't have the smell issue.

This makes me wonder, how could we maximize Rem's and Ram's affection? I mean, we can always have Subaru be all memeboy with Emilia and make her slowly fall in love with him, but that makes me wonder what would happen if, after some time, Emilia sees Subaru with each oni on each arm, both bantz-master melted upon his mememancing?

>Inb4 we accidentally get our rears handed by Satella

I don't think you can do much to get Ram on him. If she notices Rem wants him I doubt she'll want any part of that, since it would be getting in the way of the first thing her sister wanted for herself.

Ram is for clown cock only.

At best, you might aim for Ram's secret respect. Attempts to actually seduce her would probably ruin everything and upset all of the progress you tried to make with any other girl.

In other news, foreshadowing!
>Suddenly, a little devil on Subaru’s shoulder whispered—maybe she wasn’t really dead?
>Maybe it was all a trick, a trick to make Subaru drop his guard? A joke in exceptionally poor taste was incomparably better than the nightmare before him being real.
Fore...shadowing.
>She was dressed in a delicate negligee that somehow seemed perfect on her.

No. Ram is to be pampered as a noble by Otto.

No, Ram's destiny is to get the spiked cock

Planned. Since. The. Beginning.

This pretty much convinces me that Tappei has everything done from the start, especially all of the pairing stuff.

Rem a shit

A SHIT

>this mental image flashes through Subaru's head as the Sup Forums spirit who urged him to pursue Rem suddenly turns against her

That's pretty obvious when we look at Subaru's thoughts about the Red Oni who cried.
>“It’s, like, a happy ending and a bitter ending slamming into you at once. Why can’t it all be happily ever after?”
It was all foreshadowed. Going by that, I think we were right to assume Emilia really is the Red Oni in this comparison.

We need this in color

Reminder that Ram and Rem are both shit and that Rom is the best girl.

So Emilia sacrificing Subaru and Rem to befriend the humans confirmed?

Finally a man of taste

So is Lewes kill thanks to Echidna possession? Grannies don't deserve this.

I'm going to be disappointed when the ousagi don't look anything like the Berserk bunny.

Just imagine how Gaaf feels having his Nana taken away from him.

It doesn't. For one thing, its pure white, tiny and its ears are as big as the rest of it.

Ram is for spoiling her neice and nephew

That's an Emilia bunny. How fucked would Subaru be if that's what they looked like?

Oh no, you will not bring me to zoophilia user, stop.

>Beatrice casts Al Shamac on the Sizeable Hare
>CLANG

Will Re:Zero Re:Find a Way?

Reminder to banish all bunnies into another dimension

Well she was made for it so

Echidna didn't possess the doubles. She possessed the original.
Is that another word for Subaru's ass?

Nah, if Subaru acted like Subaru Rem would have started falling for him. The talk at the end would have either have been inbound since the beginning or just simply sped up that process.

Judging by the state of his rectum in those loops. Very.

Ram is for walking in on Barusu and Rem doing weird fetishy stuff and judging them with her stare.

I think the main challenge here isn't that Subaru isn't her type, but rather breaking through her repression. After reading the LN, it seems like his casual attempts to flirt often got some positive reaction, but Rem is very quick to shut it down and close herself off while she tries to act cold and emotionless. Even without the dog incident, Subaru could probably wear down her shell eventually, but she wouldn't be easy and her attitude towards it probably wouldn't be quite so deredere. At least not so suddenly.

d-danke schoen senpai

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

UNSTOPPABLE

>re zero number 2 in light novel sales this month

Season 2 cant come soon enough

So delusional, S2 is never coming out.

If they hurry up with the shitty releases then maybe we would get it sooner

Did season 2 get announced or is this just memeing because of great sales or something?

No. This is just memeing.
But sales are looking good.

I think the biggest factor is her learning about her own self worth through their talk. This would have her go full compliment fisher almost over night, because while it helped her develop she still had a long way to go. It's a problem that lasted for years after all. A stubborn part of her sort of twisted the message as if to say

>you think I'm awesome compared to my sister? Okay then, give me praise! You still think I'm just as good as Nee-sama, right? Right?!

Because in the back of her head Subaru was still this anomaly when she pictured the rest of the world seeing Ram as the true meme queen. If he had survived the first loop who knows when they would have that talk though.

The OP is posting light/web novel memes even though it might not look like it. It's referencing the most ridiculous part they'd have to animate if it got a S2.

Elsa is for ____

Bowel play.

I'm not sure you could get it that fast without the dog incident. At that point, you have to already become someone she admires and trusts for the message to get through. Otherwise, she's probably going to be rather dismissive of that sort of talk. She'd probably open up to it with persistence and sincerity, after getting to trust and know Subaru, but it'd be more drawn out.

Rape

I can only imagine these pictures leading to stupid scenarios now. This is what you all have done to me.

>Rem tells Subaru that sucking her horn is a traditional oni marriage proposal
>he totally buys it
>whole wedding happens, Subaru is stunned
>for once in his life, he is without words
>some time after the honeymoon he talks to Ram while they're working
>at some point he says something like "but man, to think the oni would have a tradition like that."
>and Ram asks, what the hell are you talking about Barusu
>he tells her about the "tradition"
>she bluntly and casually mentions that Rem was spouting complete bullshit
>Subaru despairs and goes, why didn't you say something?!
>and she's like, Barusu never asked

! I

Abandoning her as a child

Not sure why you jumped straight to a wedding, but I won't complain.

I want to ram Rem and rim Ram in front of Rom.

There were a couple pictures of Rem tricking Subaru or planning to force a marriage somehow so now I pointlessly imagine how else she could do it.

That aside, these are cute I wonder if typeset guy would even try to typeset pencil sketches though.

/ss/

>That aside, these are cute I wonder if typeset guy would even try to typeset pencil sketches though.
Oh, I'm quite sure he'll probably get around to it in the morning.

So, where are these pictures of her planning to force a marriage?

This is what I get for saving nothing. If the archives didn't exist I'd probably never save anything even eventually. There's the one that was posted here pretty often. Where she sound splices his voice to fake a proposal. You've probably seen that one.

Oh right. I've got that one saved. Well then, I'm going to sleep now. I think I'm going to try finishing all of the ones I've got when I wake up.

Tricking Subaru into a marriage he always wanted sounds like something that might actually happen

It's like surprise sex but the marriage equivalent of that.

>tfw there will never be a slice of life anime with everyone in the mansion as friends who get into fun character driven situations
kuso

what music would rem listen to

Ram >>> Rem

But why?

Rem please

Probably some tragic shit

>those hips

Is this official?

Good god that's lewder than that crotch zipper

Yes

>This is the Witch that created mabeasts

Damn annorexic cannibalistic loli

Whore

I was expecting her to be a little more gluttonous

Cute

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Because Ram gets 50 Shades of Gray run on her ass every night by a Clown while Rem just smiles and stares at a sleeping Subaru

Because nee-same is amazing

running away from

Crazy bitch

Was this posted yet?

Light Novel BEST 10:
1. Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
2. Re:Zero
3. Toaru Majutsu no Index Series
4. Sword Art Online
5. Goblin Slayer
6. Melody Lyrik Idol Magik
7. Gamers!
8. Yowakyara Tomozaki-kun
9. Konosuba
10. Kono Koi to, Sono Mirai

Novel BEST 10:
1. Overlord
2. Monogatari Series
3. Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
4. Mushoku Tensei
5. Honzuki no Gekokujou
6. Ninja Slayer
7. Kyuuketsuki ni Natta Kimi wa Eien no Ai wo Hajimeru
8. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
9. Boukyuku Tantei Series
10. Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru

Male Character BEST 10:
1. Kamijou Touma (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
2. Kirito (Sword Art Online)
3. Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
4. Natsuki Subaru (Re:Zero)
4. Hikigaya Hachiman ( Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru)
6. Kenji Fujikido (Ninja Slayer)
7. Shiba Tatsuya ( Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei)
8. Kazuma ( Konosuba)
9. Sora ( No Game No Life)
10. Kyousuke Shiroyama (Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign)

Female Character BEST 10
1. Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
2. Rem (Re:Zero)
3. Megumin (Konosuba)
4. Asuna ( Sword Art Online)
4. Yukinoshita Yukino (Oregairu)
6. Kato Megumi ( Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - Saekano)
7. Shiroki Joou (Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign)
8. Emilia (Re:Zero)
9. Index (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
10. Othinus (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)

Illustrator BEST 10:
1. Haimura Kiyotaka (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
2. abec ( Sword Art Online)
3. Kantoku (Henneko)
4. Mishima Kurone (Konosuba)
5. Warainaku (Ninja Slayer)
6. Ponkan8 (Oregairu)
7. Misaki Kurehito ( Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - Saekano)
8. Hisashi ( Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta?)
9. Otsuka Shinichiro (Re:Zero)
10. Saki Ukai ( Black Bullet)

Re:Zero taking tons of top 10 spots. This is nice.

LN
>#2 Re:zero

Male
>#4 Natsuki Subaru

Female
>#2 Rem
>#8 Emilia

Illustrator
>#9 Otsuka Shinichiro

>Rem is the second most popular female character despite the fact she's a side character and Emilia is the main love interest.
Hmm, really makes you think.

>kamikoto taking both #1
>rem #2 > emilia #8
>megumin #3
>kirito beating subaru

>4. Natsuki Subaru (Re:Zero)
>4
>4=death
really makes you think...

>Kirito no 1

Damn gary stu self-inserts

>really makes you think