Write an anime/manga plot that panders directly to your own tastes

Write an anime/manga plot that panders directly to your own tastes.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
pastebin.com/69PdJVLf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 cours straight of a loli sucking my self insert off

A boy becomes a magical girl. He quickly finds out that there's a group of magical girls already operating in his city. These magical girls are all lesbians. He's stuck as a girl and becomes a lesbian too. In the end it's revealed all magical girls are former boys. Except one, who's the alpha dyke.

Initial D, just without dagumi and Project D, focusing on small-time races around Akina/Usui/Myogi. It would have more room for better characters, and better races, as the MC doesn't have to win literally 100% of the time.

Here's one I post occasionally:
>In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, there is only war
>MC is an Imperial guardsman from a hive world who hasn't seen much action
>Application into the Adeptus Astartes is accepted
>His training begins
>Feels pain from the organ implant surgeries, drug treatments, harsh training regimes, and watching his comrades die and mutate around him
>Makes it through training and becomes a scout just as the Hive World is invaded by orks
>Experiences the horrors of war, fresh out of training
>Confides in an old female Guardsman comrade, and she confides in him
>This sets up a star-crossed romance between the two before the end of the first season
>Second season is cancelled due to either poor BD sales in Japan or GW revoking the 40k license.

A boy falls and breakes his smartphone.
Unable to reply to this post on a anonymous imageboard his mom dies in the same night.

Fantasy

MC is a bad guy that is searching for great magical powers, he starts like a knight or paladin or alike.

He does bad stuff, gets recognition and heroes goes behind him. He calls out the bullshit of heroes and defeats them (some just one fame, others mony, etc).

Only one pure hero cach his attention, he destroys the life of the heroe slowly. The MC gains OP god powers in the end, restarts history and give a peacefull life to the pure hero visiting him like good old friends

A group of loli mecha mechanics who listen to a lot of future funk and 80s melodic rock. They work out of an AESTHETIC garage next to their apartment building. They dance a lot on the mecha they work on. It's not explain how they get any work done or why a group of 10 year olds are high-class mech mechanics.

The entire series looks like this gif in terms of color and AESTHETICS.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

Waifu school. It's about a middle school/highschool for girls that want to become the next big anime's waifus. Each one is from a different genre and works towards a different stereotype of waifu, in the attempt of being the most perfect waifu of all times. And maybe they fight and have powers directly related to the number of people who claimed them as their waifu, if you want to make it even more retarded.

It's about a protagonist who successfully destroys the universe. The guy is well adjusted but he just wants to destroy the world and you experience his development into that mindset over the arcs and the bonds he develops with a few allies to go on their quest for Armageddon.

fund it holy shit

I feel like I could throw in a guy that was turned into a girl and has to become a high level waifu to get back to normal, or just a regular guy that got into the school by mistake but has a hidden talent for being the greatest waifu even though he's incredibly plane.

No, it's a Warhammer 40k cartoon made in Japan.
Did you even mean to reply to my post, dude?

whar are the genre of waifus?

Why not both?

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar nominated, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/

>SE Asian MC fighting off Japanese occupation in WW2
Every episode would just be them doing guerrilla tactics against the Japs

>age gap yuri

>a high school girl and her cute, young teacher fall in love after they discover that they live in neighbouring apartments and begin to spend time together

;_; no one will ever make this anime a reality

IT JUST KEEPS FINDING WAYS!

Nah I mean different genres of anime, like some waifus are from shonen, they have superpowers and are ridiculously fanservicey, others are from slice of life or even series where there are only girls, so they have to tackle a different angle, learn to be incredibly cute/moe while doing different stuff, others want to be the aloof tsundere from a light novel, and learn to repress their emotions and act like assholes, etc

I forgot to delete the reply link. Forgive me.

It feels too much for a single anime, maybe if it gets more than one season.

Is that Loss?

Oh fuck me.

Basically Outlaw Star mixed with Cowboy Bebop mixed with Irresponsible Captain Tylor with a budget to surpass metal gear.

The life of a black market mahou shoujo contractor. All of his girls die due to his own incompetence.

A story about a waiter who becomes close with his staff, one love interest, happy times first ten episodes, sad back stories next four episodes, gradual love development in all episodes, falling out which leads someone to quit foreshadowing everyone leaving, last three episodes involve people leaving, 2nd to last episode love interest leaves, last episode coming to terms with change, he is older and stops by the restaurant to see it is gone.

Working is already an anime.

WE'RE APPROACHING DEFCON 1 IN MEME SATURATION!

Yeah but with none of that fan service and harem shit.

How the fuck did you not get that?

It's 1:30 am mkay, I'm not sure either.

Just adapt this to OVA please:
pastebin.com/69PdJVLf

An intense censorless full animated 12 ep OVA of Zangyaku-san.

It's a reflex at this point, I could have a 106 degree fever, be half blind, and not have slept in three days and I'd still see loss. I would probably see more loss, actually.

Basically this. Except it takes place in the 80s and the main character is a reverse trap.

A guy riding his bike to work.
Each episode is a flashback that gives some hints on his shitty life, there always has to be a scene of him riding and something occurring that gives him the flashback to show the entire anime is in the span of one day.
Color scheme starts dark then lighter towards the end, he chooses to not go to his shitty job and goes back home to pursue his dreams.

Welcome to the NHK with Gundams

Loss finds a way B^U

Meanwhile, Google Image Search has gone to shit.

Set from 1906-1913, this series is about two young adventuers who meet in New York City. One is an impoverished Sicilian immigrant who desperately wants to be rich. The other is an aristocratic Japanese student who's about to die from ennui. After a chance meeting, they each buy a pistol and decide to become guns for hire. The series has them traveling to remotes colonies like German New Guinea, bustling cities like London, and each protagonist's respective hometown.

tl;dr: Lupin The 3rd set in the turn of the century

It's a romance. 2 cour. MC and his kuudere (but bantery) girlfriend. They get together by episode 8. Rest of the time is spent with relationship antics. Ends with their wedding.

So is the Keit-Ai project actually making any progress? Or is it just a circlejerk over a stupid concept?

I'd be down for that.

It's Toradora with scifi so you could say it's got a full-fledged 2 cour anime already.

Accept no substitutes

A little too on the nose there, isn't it?

An anime about this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
Production IG

is that what goblin slayer is about, I've heard people talk about it

story about cool bad guy who gets away with being a cool bad guy

Whatever happened to the classics, Sup Forums?

>not posting the original but rather a stolen, rehashed one

classic reddit

A loli dragon empress goes around speaking archaically and having people executed for being rude.
The executions are needlessly gory.

Buddy cop series with lolis. It looks like Lucky Star but takes itself seriously like Death Note did. It has Panty and Stocking elements where the animation suddenly turns good.

Jews vs. Dinosaurs in outer space.

>Boy is reincarnated into other world
>Wants to be the strongest
>Tries to use otherworldly knowledge to help him, but he's not really that smart or well versed

>Every time he tries to do something hard or dangerous using his earth knowledge, a series of events completely out of his control and not of his doing happens and saves his ass in a comical fashion making him look amazing
>No one realizes this except for him and one girl who refuses to be part of the harem despite the other girls pushing for it
>Most of the anime revolves around him and the girl who realizes he's a total fraud

A hero and a demon lord.
something something big fight.
Hero hesitates and demon lord seals everyone present with a powerful spell.
4000 years later the seal breaks.
The place they were fighting is now the mansion of a lucky highschool NEET.
The series follows them as they try to adapt to this changed world.
>Hero and demon lord were almost god like.
>Demon is now reduced to a middle school girl due to mana depletion.
>NEET immediately falls in love with the 2nd demon general.

>Demon is now reduced to a middle school girl due to mana depletion
How about-
>Everyone is transformed into cute middle school girls including the NEET due to side effects of the seal wearing off.

>demon lord seals everyone present with a powerful spell.
NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE PAST AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU

>boy gets transported to medieval fantasy world
>One punch man level strength
>None of it matters because there's no toilet paper
>Girls don't fawn over him because he's still awkward
the daily life of being used occasionally and not doing much

Everyday until you like it.

>MC moves to a new town and starts at a new school
>(un)fortunately for the MC his last name is the same as that of a large, well known yakuza family in the area
>this is played for laughs at first, with students assuming that he's the heir to the family and the MC plays along more out of bad luck than anything else, with no one giving him a chance to explain that it's a coincidence
>eventually the yakuza get word that there's someone new in town and he's supposedly part of their family, and they send guys to pick him up
>misunderstandings continue when he's brought before the boss of the family in the town, and in order to keep himself from being killed for impersonating a family member, the MC has to pretend that he really is a part of the mob
>through sheer luck he manages to satisfy their questions about how he is related to them and they welcome him as one of their own
>as the show goes on, he becomes more involved in the yakuza operations and ends up being the thing he was only pretending to be

>the family is tightly woven into the fabric of the town where they are thought of more highly than government and police both
>as such, he earns a great deal of respect (rather than scorn) for being a gang member
>but when corrupt cops decide that the mob hasn't been paying them enough, they try to bring down the family that has lined their pockets and replace them with one they can control
>using underhanded and downright illegal tactics, the police fabricate evidence, pose as yakuza and perpetrate crimes, and do a myriad of other things to spoil the yakuza in the eyes of the townfolk

>despite the fact that he is pretending, and despite the fact that the MC doesn't really have much good to say about gang members, he finds himself oddly attached to his new town and his new 'family', and wholeheartedly takes up their quest to keep the town peaceful, even dirtying his own hands to protect the people who look up to the mob for help

>Write an anime/manga plot that panders directly to your own tastes.
Hard mode: the show must sell like hotcakes in Japan.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Autism Incomming
It's in the style of Osomatsu-kun and other early showa anime. It stars an unintelligent and impulsive skeleton for an MC who has moved to Japan in his neverending search for someone to make him human, over time however he realizes he will never find a way and is now stuck in a country he barely comprehends. He then decides to put in as much effort as he can to be a salaryman, working to raise money to go back home or pay to become a human somehow. Through this he meets other stupid and zany characters/creatures that each have their own set of bullshit. such as: Two mutually insane yanderes that move in with him, A crab who runs a pawn shop in the local lake, and a weeaboo, who has too flewn to Japan and tries to steal his job at every turn. Hijinks ensue in each episode as either workplace complications or shenanagins from his "friends" take him on various, stupid adventures.

1000 girls harem. No misunderstanding, no bullshit, just fucking harems.

Mods can't stop it.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

depressed highschool boy is alleviated from his depression with the help of the girl of his dreams. show just needs to be comfy with nice animation and ost.

I posted this in the last thread (I think), but I don't think anyone read it:
Hero-kun is the class weirdo. It's not his fault, though. There's just a lot going on at home for him and he seems to have an aura that repels his classmates because of it. Thanks to the amount of bullying he's received in the past, Hero-kun is quite sharp-tongued and brutally honest. In his third year of high school, his class president election boils down to two candidates. The prissy rich girl who likes looking down her nose at Hero-kun and the short, pretty, shy girl who seems to have noticeably "developed" over the holidays She's our Heroine-chan. Hero-kun votes against the rich girl who loses to Heroine-chan by one vote! Hero-kun smiles for the first time in a while. Heroine-chan seems to notice. After school, she encounters him in the library and thanks him for giving her the winning vote. Hero-kun flippantly responds that he was just voting against the rich girl. As he's putting a book on a high shelf, Heroine-chan hip-bumps him and he falls over. She stands over his face and asks if he's okay. Hero-kun lets her know can see up her skirt, to which he responds with "Do you like what you see?" Hero-kun agrees to become Heroine-chan's "play-thing" mostly out of loneliness. As their relationship develops, they both learn how to properly express themselves, love each other and make each other cum

TL;DR: An ecchi/hentai "secret" romance story where both of them are into it

wait scratch the highschool shit.

freshman in lawschool for maximum self insert.

Anime about a shota and his mom falling in love.

Dammit. It's that time once again.

pervy witches

Group of post-war cybernetic mercenaries killing innocents.

Also, a DoTA 2 anime or some familiar shit. They have good character design. LoL sucks.

I am not fucking getting back to >>/vg/

Sup Forums prefers DoTA desu. But assfaggot is still assfaggot.

Where's episode 2 to 12?

I'ld watch it

My Oedipus complex afflicted nigga.

So isekai Mx0.

Here's mine:
>MC is the 'Chosen One', except he isn't, he was chosen by mistake
>Tsun Main Girl is a better candidate, she revolts but 'muh hundred-years old tradition'
>MC also revolts because he's weak and don't want to be the chosen one, but old bags go 'deal with it, fuckface'
>MC must gather allies in order to defeat the Great Evil
>MC picks Tsun Main Girl, 'deal with it'
>Their tumultuous journey begins. MC keeps getting in the way of Tsun because he's a fucking lost cause
>Tsun snaps: Fuck outta my face, useless piece of shit
>MC leaves: I knew that all along, good riddance bitch
>MC couldn't get his mind off of Tsun, he's clearly attached and wants to at least part in good terms
>Returns to find Tsun Main Girl in a bind, attempts to help her and nearly dies but Tsun destroys the enemies
>Tsun: Nigger, you don't stand a chance against those goons
>MC: I know, but I can't stand the thought of you dying. I just can't get you out of my head
>Tsun: N-n-n-n-nani?
>Seeds of love has been planted. Mood lightens up, Tsun agrees to let MC travel with her if he didn't fuck up
>MC promises to prove himself, so he trains a lot and becomes stronger day by day
>Tsun admires his dedication
>They gain a powerful Genki Elf nakama
>Elf teases MC a lot
>Tsun gets jelly, but convinces herself to just uphold her duty
>MC thinks of Elf as a playful sister, but he's sworn to prove himself to Tsun
>They gain a wise Christmas Cake nakama, because I fucking can
>Cake teaches the gang more powerful moves and life advice, also tells Tsun to not be overly Tsun because she might end up being a Cake like her
>Something something more battles, saving villages, camping out in the forest, bonding & travelling shenanigans
>Tsun slowly opens up and becomes dere overtime, realizes her true feelings for MC
>MC being a complete faggot does not pick it up, he treats her dere as a 'sign of approval' and not a romantic thing
CONT.

Big breasted hikikomori girl gets transferred into the the world of the ero game she was playing. In the games had an otome like plot in a fantasy like world where the Heroine had to conquer her party members and the like while saving the world. The catch to it was that the targeted characters all had an somehow cute and a bit innocent look different from the bishounen like appearence that can be found in most otome games. That is except for one character that is with you from the beginnig, the middle aged mercenery that had an very manly macho like look. Upon coming into this world the girl is instantly overjoyed about the whole situation except she isn't really to fond of the tought of some cool looking mercenery guy accompanying her on her journey of rescuing the worl while sexing her cute reverse harem. So she gets rid of him beforehand. Only problem here is macho mercenery man is actually a normal dude that has been transferred into the this world while playing the game just like her. One might think why a guy would play this otome game. Well the answer is simple. Not only was the game known for his cute designs but is was also the game with the most trap fanart being made from since its production. In fact because of the number guys playing the game even surpassed the number of females playing it. Anyway so the mercenery guy on the brink of the dead miraculously survives and swears revenge. Its something like that: ,, Damnit this fukin bitch!! I would have been happy beeing sourrounded by cute guys and fantasizing about trap outfits in my head but I can't let this shit go! Just you see, I'll come back and when I do I'll turn every least member of your beloved harem into my bitches (male) and let you suffer dozen times my pain!!! '' Will our am MC be able to do it? Can he turn every single character in thegame into his personal cumdumpster (male). Read it now to find out
Feminize the heroines heroes (provisional title)

>Elf sees this and realizes her true place as a tree hugger, but she enjoys their nakama adventure anyway
>Cake just enjoys hanging with the gang because it rekindles her youth
>Gang finally arrives at the Great Evil lair and fights Great Evil
>But wait to completely seal the evil, Chosen One must sacrifice himself!
>Gang rolfstomps Great Evil anyway and completely seals him away because the real 'Chosen One' died somewhere, idk
>Gang returns to MC's village to report
>Old bags go mental: the Chosen One must be killed because that's how you seal evil, because MUH TRADITION!
>MC snaps 'fite me then you fucking skeletons' but before fight breaks out they were banished without receiving any rewards
>The journey is finally over
>But MC doesn't want to part with Tsun and finally confessed, Tsun turns Dere stat
>Heartwarming celebration
>Elf returns to the forest where she belongs
>Cake decides to travel alone for some soul-searching bullshit
>End with MC and Tsun waking up on the same bed naked. They smile at one another without uttering a word.
>THE END

>OVA: a SoL of MC and Tsun finding a place to settle down. They meet their old friends and share their stories after the journey. End with an epilogue of MC and Deres kid going off in an adventure of their own.

I can't believe I spent 2 hours writing this fucking autistic pile of shit, but it feels good man.

I would watch this provided it's not based on video games. I'm lying. I'd at least watch the first three episodes before deciding if it's any good

Don't you mean his flip phone?

Wouldn't he be the MC love interest for the harem? "I have all the waifus."

Thiiiiiis was kind of I My Me Strawberry Eggs, except the teacher was really a guy in a suit with a voice changer but the student didn't know that.

Holy shit I want to write this.

I've got a few things I'm writing at the moment, but the one that I'm still not completely happy with how it turned out is on my mind most days. How I pictured it is below:

>MC is a completely forgettable girl. Overweight, glasses, shortish, sarcastic and snippy, no one really notices her.
>Has a childhood friend who lives across the road from her that she's sarcastically in love with. She gets he doesn't notice her, but dammit she's going to pine away behind her bedroom window (overlooking his).
>Both live in a small town with an active fishing port.
>One day at school, MC catches someone playing at being a magical girl in the corridors. Fake costume, wild look in her eyes, she makes gun shapes with her hands and pretends to fire them.
>Shit all happens. Keeps bumping into magical girl.
>"Will you stop pretending to fire your guns! They're not real!" "They are real, I just never miss my target."
>Until one day, she does miss, and huge chunk of the corridor explodes behind MC.
>MC realises MG is real, is slightly crazy, and is hunting invisible aliens that infest students and teachers, and only her invisible guns and pew pew noises can blow them away.
>MC falls for MG at some point, wonders how to bring this up.
>MG turns out to be childhood friend, possessed by a female alien (of the same type they're fighting).

My book as it is kind of took another route, but its provisional title is I Can't Believe I'm A Secondary Character In My Own Life.