mega.nz/#!OchhSQra!5NGOo_1XgF_LBjiPikW2QOUDP1bzy1BecU-YCT8CaEE
mega.nz/#!yBgE2aRT!dhRIg9ykrDhAEDizIx30oAx7VxGWsSAzVlRpcnSFqro
mega.nz/#!nBIWRYzK!tp4q4epNOzUajRzEfiX3uxLgo2A5lJNiEkRGt58JH8Q
ux.getuploader.com/n777_mod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ai-chan is cute

MK2 arc was the best.
Fight me faggots.

What was the MK2 arc again? Was it the battle against the goddess Atari? I only watched the anime so I'm not too well versed in the games.

It was Nepgear and friends save their big sisters in both the anime and game. It was a short arc in the anime and they replaced the villain from mk2 with regular old Arfoire.

Ok, I remember that. It seemed a bit clumsy though, like the pacing was only slightly off; the whole arc just seemed weirdly rushed for being so important.

I really liked the lewd bits and the "I'm a kangaroo!" part. Truly a masterpiece if you played the games.

>Uni doesnt strip in the R-18 island

Manga >>>>>>>>>>> shit anime

Ploot wasn't as shit
P-ko was handled pretty well instead of LOL MEMES
Ai-chan is lewd

Please do not lewd her.

They rushed it for the Peashy/Plutia arc. MK2 is highly disregarded in the nep lore.

Almost nothing.

I would cum inside Ifffy

>MK2 is highly disregarded in nep lore
Really? For what reason? Again, this is from someone who didn't play the games (yet), and wanted to see cool versions of video game systems fight stuff.

I should make many more screenshots of suggestive Iffy just for you
Good choice
>Really? For what reason?
Nepgear, she is by far the blandest of the neps but most characters in MK2 act like retards for a good chunk of it, but Nepgear was the only one that had to get a personality makeover to salvage that

this and

A lot of people disliked mk2 so the creators pretend it doesn't exist in the future of the franchise.

With the steam remakes you can actually play ReBirth1, skip 2, and play 3. Some of MK2 does happen in the anime though, like the kidnapping of the twins.

I can understand that, I never had a ny kind of emotion toward Nepgear during that arc. I had more of a problem with Uni, how they kept building up how she couldn't use her gun/bazooka/sniper rifle. I get why, but the payoff was just not there.

Memesters are delusional and think Mk2 was not liked when it actually had better reception than the first game (which had awful gameplay and was panned to hell and back)

>actually had better reception than the first game (which had awful gameplay and was panned to hell and back)
Gee user, a game with better gameplay was received better than the one with shit gameplay?

Nepgear was best protagonist

I can think of at least five better characters than her. She's more of a clean slate or black piece of paper than anything, really.

She'sonly good as a fap material

The ending is catchy

I have played and 100%'d every nep game except the idol one, and for some reason even I couldn't sit through the anime. It just felt soulless compared to the games, like the characters were imitations instead of the actual thing. Only good thing the anime did was reaction faces.

HERE WE GO!
GOOD TO GO!

NEPU~~TYU~~NU

A lot of the music is catchy. Good OST.

I just really, really love Peashy.
But that arc was probably not the best choice to include in the anime as its main. The OVA made it worth though.

cutest*

and nothing more

I kinda liked the sad ending, but the OVA leaves a chance for season 2.

>OVA
There was an OVA? I might have missed it when watching the series.

It's the one with Nep going to Plutia's dimension.

>Peashy
>height: 111cm
>weight: 17kg
>3 sizes: undeveloped-healthy-perfectly round
What did she mean by ths?

Yeah, never saw that one. At least I'll have something to watch tomorrow now though.

I liked seeing character interactions that we didn't or couldn't get in the games. For example, the scene that led to Linda (who is only in the 2nd game of the main series) being "disciplined" by Iris Heart (who doesn't debut until the 3rd game) had me rolling.

It means she's very HEALTHY

is this still getting new content?

Yes

>the tattoo placing on Nepgear

Yeah, but it's for Peashy human form. Though I like her round butt anyways, so good description.

>Nepgear

Everything Blanc.

Blanc is so damn ugly. Why can't she be pretty like Vert?

I get the feeling that at the beginning, this was just a running joke between the two, but as the games continued, Blanc really became labeled as ugly by the team (and people who want to live in Lowee as creeps).

She is ugly, she has no good features.

>Vertfags try to badmouth one of the most popular neps

Hey, I like Blanc, it just feels as if they're gone too far with the joke of her being unattractive and now it's something established.

Fuck Blanc. Just an awful person.

That's true.
Almost constantly angry, fatally envious of big breasts, and we even saw her biggest dream: getting large breasts, and then developing a mean streak towards everyone as she really thinks that breasts are everything.
She's a sad little Goddess.

Why are all Neptune lolis so attractive?

Vert isn't a loli

Yeah, didn't mean her either.

Vert is the only attractive nep though

>normalfags hating best girl an Goddess
Vertfags should not be allowed in Nep threads.

I wish Blandfags would fuck off.

Vert is ugly, udder fat, useless, and isn't cute at all. It's no wonder she's isn't popular and never got her own game.

Oh shut up with "MUH TASTE" crap.
She's not bad, but boring and stereotypical blond big breasted bimbo.

You first, normie Vertfag.

Being a Vertfag must be suffering.

And you people are shitting up another thread, great.

>wah Blancfags are talking shit about my nep after I was talking shit about theirs, it's not fair!

>Neptune
>Blanc
>Ram
>Rom
>Uni
>Plutia
All the best Neps are cute and sexy lolis. Abunesu has spoken.

This is why Vertfags shouldn't belong in Nep threads.

Any kind of whiny faggot should leave. If you can't appreciate neps, you don't belong here.

Vertfags always pick fights and whine first, though. Especially in /nepgen/ threads.

And everyone acts like a fucking child and keep throwing shit at each other until a mod/janitor deletes the posts or the whole thread.

But I do, tell that to the fags starting shit about Blanc

Do not lewd the neps.

Neps are lewd by default. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

I also have a few screenshots of PH spreading her legs in various lewd clothing

Share the love
Share the mods

Sorry I think I lost the links

Post Histoire lewds.

You shall re.upload them for the Empire

It's part of an Anthology not the manga itself.

Who's a super cute Nep and why is it Blanc?

Purple Heart
mega.nz/#!OchhSQra!5NGOo_1XgF_LBjiPikW2QOUDP1bzy1BecU-YCT8CaEE
Black Heart
mega.nz/#!yBgE2aRT!dhRIg9ykrDhAEDizIx30oAx7VxGWsSAzVlRpcnSFqro
V Noire
mega.nz/#!nBIWRYzK!tp4q4epNOzUajRzEfiX3uxLgo2A5lJNiEkRGt58JH8Q
cute hat
She's pretty
She's very dere

My newest favorite, B-sha.

I am literally going to marry Uni!

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of them here.
ux.getuploader.com/n777_mod/

Passwords should either be @n777 or n777@. Use google translate if you can't into moon.

Its not about vert being bad, its just that other neps are too good, you have a genki girl, a light tsundere, and a raging loli, its hard for vert to get the first place, ask for best nep, and she is never there, ask for 3 favorite neps, and she is always there
Blancfags have been ruining so much threads lately though, you started a nep thread, "they" start dumping blanc pics, you start a noire thread, same, etc

>please stop posting neps in a nep thread

False accusation: the post.
The only shitflinging started when someone jumped on the Blanc hate post, going as far as to call Vert the only attractive Nep.

"they" or (((they)))

I have nothing against blanc, but what do you call dumping 40 pics of her in a row in a cyberdimension thread, with people actually trying to disscuss the game, or even worse, new people entering and seeing that shit, if you want to post blanc make a blanc thread, simple as that

>stop posting neps in a nep thread
I don't recall PICTURES ever being an obstacle in discussing something, and if it really pains you so much, hey, click the little square next to a post, see what happens

What was this called again?

カスタムメイド3d2

cheers mate

Not just creeps but ACTUAL lolicons and Furries.

Sums up Nintendo's audience

You see user, not everyone likes sexualized pics of underage girls

Rei

>Implying CPU age

Well, not everyone likes sexualized pics of not underage girls.
And certainly not everyone bitches about a couple of pictures like you, autist.