Prussian military march

>prussian military march
>image chosen for video has nothing related to nazi germany
>still deem video inappropriate and offensive

how cucked do you have to be to censor anything? how much more cucked do you have to be to not understand that nazi germany =/= prussia?

Destruction of everything remotely related to German history in full progress.
Meanwhile destruction of Germany is still going strong.

OP here. i am so sorry for you my friend.

>OP here
>Sup Forums
Fuck off newfag

never use Sup Forums but figured this was supposed to be here, forgive me

If i ever need police assistance they'll probably arrive faster when i just hang my prussian flag (muh heritage) out of the window for everyone to see because it can't take long for some cockgobbler to cry NAZIIIIIIS ON THE RISE COME FAST DEAR POLICE. And i've seen the coppers come down on some drunk bum doing the roman salute once. Holy shit, they moved at the speed of light.

christ you'd think that people so obsessed with MUH NAZIS they'd know the difference between the straight arm salute and the roman salute

Kill them, user.
Right after you kill the police.
Dress as mudshits for confusion like the Boston tea party.

I have that flag in my bedroom, because the Freikorps did absolutely nothing wrong.

It's ridiculous an arm gesture can put you in jail in Germany or that the copy of Mein Kampf I have is also illegal there.

the folowing things are also forbidden to say

>Deutschland erwache
>Germany awakens

>Meine Ehre heißt Treu
>My honor is loyalty

Blut und Boden is probably illegal as well if I had a guess. I know the Horst Wessel Lied is illegal as well.

Are those Nazi sayings?

Google are radical left SJWs. They must be destroyed.

How about Deutschland uber alles?

It's "disencouraged" if you're referring to the variant of our anthem, but not illegal. Overall people tend to give less shits depending on where you live
>mfw me and some friends sang Nazi and WWI marches while walking drunk through town once
Good times.

You need to uncuck your pathetic country and stand with PEGIDA against the rapefugees. The only way for Germany to survive is to kill the murderous jews before they genocide you.

>The only way for Germany to survive is to kill the murderous jews before they genocide you.
We almost got rid of them once, but someone thought it was a good idea to intervene. No hard feelinga, though.

Well, the Japanese kind of forced our hand, and then the Germans declared war on us. Mess with the bull, you get the horns. That's the way it is.

Honestly though, we should have destroyed the soviets instead.

Lol that edit. Don't worry senpai we're going to fix here first, and then fix Europe if we need to.

>Well, the Japanese kind of forced our hand
>he believes the pearl harbor false flag
>he doesn't realize US blocking japanese access to trade in wartime was an unprovoked act of war

we were a judaized cucknation the whole time

It's never too late. just imagine what we could achieve if we worked together for once instead of fight each other. The jew fears the day all of the brother wars and infighting ends.

no you didn't. not at any point in the war did you have the upper hand against the soviets. hitler was a fuck up and he got all butthurt and declared war on the usa who was doing a little war profiteering, same as yurop had done to my country since its existence

Do... do you think we could really gas all the jews?

>a little war profiteering

hitler was the best thing to happen to the jews. the amount of power and influence jews accumulated from ww2 is because of him. it's time to stop treating him as some infallible leader. we can still learn from him, but he's not a paragon

yes, like i said, the same as yurop did to my country in every single war we had that you had no business in

Your strength combined with German ingenuity and autism could probably steamroll any race we wanted. Hell, even the company that created Zyklon B still exists. They make the gas you guys use in your prison gas chambers.

Lethal injection is the preferred method these days, although I always favored hanging and the firing squad.

>firing squad
Yeah, it might not be the most efficient but having someone killed by a firing squad has something very aesthetic. I think a common way of execution in South East Asia is death by heartshot. I always liked the sound of that. It seems so dramatic.

I actually submitted that to the banned youtube list just yesterday.

I was raging pretty hard about it,.

im a literal mental retard. can you explain what the hell prussia is? is it like a mix between poland and russia?

Well, it's a warrior's death. Not everyone is worthy of it. For the rest, the noose. There's a long, proud, American tradition of hanging criminals.

We'll build them this time because last time you guys decided to use wooden doors.

OP is used in Sup Forums. Fuck off retard.

Meh, Prussia was never German to begin with, the Prussians name is not something you can wear, especially after their extinction (at the hands of Germans).
Germans invade Prussia - proceed call themselves (new) Prussians, now muslims invade Germany and call themselves new Germans. Karma.

I think he was pointing at the IDs being a thing here.

>>image chosen for video has nothing related to nazi germany
That's obviously a Nazi flag you idiot

It isn't but I'm not surprised commies get triggered by it.

This. January 15th 1919 best day of my life. RIP in piss, Rosa Luxemburg.