Reminder that everyone deserves love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=XBU_Jx6aGvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too hot for this board.

Happy BD best girl

How much did Yui wants Yuuya's cock?

Stupid Pham and her stupid monstrostitties.

Think we'll ever get a beach episode?

Cryska herself is very stacked. So is Inia for her height.

cancelled

W-why?

What happened to last thread?

Mod purging pointless generals may have gotten overzealous.

Yuzuka mai waifu.

And yet, she would have identified your pain in an instant, and you would be the one crying into her chest within a minute.

As a Phamfag, it feels good to not feel alone. And it feels good that at least as far as I saw, and how I try to be, we try to be like our waifu.

This love is what will save us our world.

Tits are not stupid!

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Happy Birthday Best Girl!

I want to bully Anna or Vivi in front of Kurt.
I'd end up like Lead Belly, won't I?

Truly a girl who deserved her shot at happiness.

Happy birthday Bea-hime. We will remember you.

Pretty bad I reckon.

That Bea/Pham Hybrid attracts and creeps me out at the same time

Oh my. Now that, THAT is something.

Reminds me of Stella in a way. Maybe Stella really is a combination of Pham of Beatrix?

It's a very interesting feeling, when that happens, doesn't it? It's like you're seeing something that isn't supposed to exist, and yet it does right before you. Something violated the contracts in nature between objects and emotions. It's like on one level you know you're seeing an abomination, and yet, you know instinctively it's not. You can only stare in awe and wonder. And you realize that maybe, you too can violate the laws between our worlds and within our world, you too can be more than you are now. You and her, together, you can make something beautiful, together. So you start to fall in love.

Is it rape?

>Reminds me of Stella in a way. Maybe Stella really is a combination of Pham of Beatrix?
Its the Hair and eyes. At first I thought it was only a Pham/beato Hybrid, but the eyes and part of the Hair are clearly taken from Stella. Its GK giving us a Stella/Pham/Beato hybrid.

No, Iris is just practising the Art of bullying like Bea taught her.

No, it's liberation

))))))))))

Yuuko should be bullied.

>In the Making of Doom 3 book, the equation "Sexy + Gross = Creepy" was used to describe the driving concept behind the Vagary.

>Implying that Bea is gross

Bully.

Substitute unnerving for gross?

Personally I find it nice.

>"C-commander, I swear, I'm straight..."
>"Nonsense, it's just a phase you're going through."

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=XBU_Jx6aGvM

She's giving you this look. What did you do?

She found my folder of Schwarzesmarken girls pictures.

>"Ehhh... so you're a fan of Pham's 'Phams' then, huh?"

Lise's glaring sin always was envy.

I do actually have more pictures of her than anyone else.

There just probably shouldn't be any others.

GK? Is that you? Did you do it again?

Thanks.

And happy birthday to you, sweet Red Princess.

I want to lick her.

I am going to marry this zampolit

>you will never punch Suzy in the face

An odd question, but besides the BETA and the race they serve (which it's not even known if they're still alive or not), are there any other ayyy lmaos that have been even mentioned?

Considering they already know the BETA are on plenty of other planets "out there", the spaceship part of Alt V seems a bit unsafe. Mainly because it's just one big one. Why not fling multiple small evacuation ships in every direction? It'd at least ensure our survival. Maybe that's what Alternative VI will be about, giving up on Earth entirely.

Suzy and Simone both are going to be mushed into Pham-nee's chest. They WILL end defeated, crying into her while she coos softly to them it's all daijobou!

Here's everyone's favorite princess.

>An odd question, but besides the BETA and the race they serve (which it's not even known if they're still alive or not), are there any other ayyy lmaos that have been even mentioned?
Not at all. There was some guy theorizing last year that the Warrior-class is derived from some alien species, because it lack many elements the other BETA have, but thats just fanwank.

>Considering they already know the BETA are on plenty of other planets "out there", the spaceship part of Alt V seems a bit unsafe. Mainly because it's just one big one. Why not fling multiple small evacuation ships in every direction? It'd at least ensure our survival. Maybe that's what Alternative VI will be about, giving up on Earth entirely.
They had found a inhabitable planet and lacked the tech to make the risks of spreading mankind thin be worthwhile. That planet around Barnard's star should be safe enough until mankind advances and grows sufficient numbers to be able to take on those risks.

What would Beatrix want the most for her birthday? Something that'll make her the happiest princess alive, but she'll still have to hide so others won't notice?

Irisdina is for bullying

She caught me staring.

Get your own damn house

>mfw Lise folder is 1.08 GB with 887 items.

Your house has been expropriated

Jurgen Wurgen

>When Sandek and his Spetsnaz friends put down an uprising in TSFIA in what amounts to a turkey shoot, it's heroic

>When Beatrix puts down deserters who shot at her in TSFIA, it's the worst thing in the world

I'll never get this.

If you're talking about TSFiA 29 vs TSFiA 42, I don't get it either. Beatrix was actually kind of respectful to the deserter leader she executed by letting him give his last words (which basically amounted to "The BETA will rip you and this country to shreds.") THis isn't to mention that the deserters were attempting to flee with TSFs and hopefully sell them to the west (huge deal considering the DDR's supply problems), yet it is the deserters who are shown as sympathetic and relatable while Beatrix is the most horrible person ever for executing them. Meanwhile, Sandek and co shoot up a riot with MiG-29's as a test of their capabilities and it's painted in a more neutral light. They even end the story with Sandek and his sergeant celebrating and joking over vodka afterwards.

She looks like she's plotting something devious.

What would be the best place to take Farka on a date?

Is that the same artist? I like their style if so.

Lise's house.

It's Auru Mimizuki. The funny thing is, Carnelian is a huge Irisfag while Mimizuki draws more Beatrix.

Do you think Farka is the type of a girl to take a peek in Lise's drawer when no one is around and smell her clothes?

No gonna lie but thats exactly the sort of vibe I got from that girl.

Why does Lise serve the stasi so fanatically? She hates all of them with a burning passion, yet she still drags her brother into them. Is she really that terrified of them?

>what is brainwash/indoctrination
I don't know how else to help you wrap your head around it user. But by 1983 it really isn't so much the stasi overall that Lise is serving but Beatrix. She sees a better future through her, and its really the best option available as far as Lise can tell because rebellion is unthinkable, but overturning the stasi from the inside is still possible. For revenge, for a better Germany without the likes of Schmidt and Axmann running amok, and to save Onii-chan.

I don't think she saw anything under Beatrix. Yeah, it was better then Axmann, but she's still only being motivated by fear.

>Reminder that everyone deserves love

What about me then?

I want to bully this girl until she cries.
Then hug her and tell her I didn't mean it.

Is it still love if it involves electroshocks and chaining to the radiator when she doesn't behave?

Except for you

I want to ruffle Simone's hair as she desperately tries to fight back and yells insults at me.

Then you need to read Requiem/Lise route. Lise actually does see how Beatrix's overarching plan makes sense(you could attribute this to the indoctrination but nevertheless its not like Beatrix's anti-BETA strategy couldn't work in theory) and she wants to clean house in the stasi. The thing is that while its not perfect its the only "good" option available from Lise's point of view because she's been brutalized into believing theres no other way than through the stasi so yes there is a motivation by fear and entrapment, but theres a lot of factors influencing Lise's motivations which makes the whole thing too complicated to sum up in a few words.

Why didn't Beatrix explain shit to Theo?

Even you, user. I hope you find it someday.

She will ara-ara you to death.

>You cannot understand, nor do you want to.

How many passionate kisses and hugs would it take to make Anett lose consciousness?

She did, at least partially. But Theo believes there is still a better way than through the stasi which is also technically possible. While her plan could work its not necessarily the only way, whats important for the BETA war effort is support and cooperation from the western powers and full mobilization of the DDR volk for wartime, which was not happening under Schmidt's stasi.

>full mobilization of the DDR volk for wartime
Katia doesn't do that. In fact, they said in Kurt's side story that production was a third of what it used to be just three months after the rebellion.

What!?

>Kurt
don't you mean Kirke?

also, they are mostly occupied with hunting down the remnants of the Stasi

Moderates, not even once

What kind of giant files do you have? My entire Muv-Luv folder is 699 MB with 1,662 Files.

I don't know what the whole story is on that, production could be down because of how many casualties there were in the civil war. The thing is once that got under way both sides were fucked in their fight against the BETA. Not that the BETA could be stopped in the first place, they were always gonna lose, the only difference is how long the Oder-niesse line would be held and how the inevitable civilian evacuation and refugee situation would be handled.

Pretty much this. They were always going to lose, it was just a matter of how bad. Katia was the best option, and they mention a lot in Kirke's LN how things have gotten better and show how even Schmidt or Axmann would have been better then Beatrix in power.

>how even Schmidt or Axmann would have been better then Beatrix in power.
I'm pretty sure they didn't say that.

>trusting moderate propaganda

oh you

We don't know what Axmann would have done, but Schmidt wanted to nuke everything and run off to the West. This doesn't change that Beatrix's plan was retarded and edgy and wouldn't have accomplished much except get more people killed.

>This doesn't change that Beatrix's plan was retarded and edgy and wouldn't have accomplished much except get more people killed.

You don't have a slightest clue what her plan was. You are just an uninformed retard trying to sound smart which makes you look even more retarded.

The fact that she's stasi alone is enough to seriously hurt whatever plan she's for.

And thus you fall into the trap. Just because she's stasti she must be evil? Wrong.

The fact that you are retarded alone is enough to ignore your opinion.

Would you bully Irisdina with sleep jokes?

So if Beatrix is like a roses, what flower is Lise?

>No anime or manga related news in the last 6 months
>VNs are not Sup Forums
>Still force an active thread at all times.
Can't wait for new mods to latch onto this pointless circlejerk, you fags need to go back to /jp/.

/jp/ bans Muv-Luv and Type-Moon and directs people to Sup Forums

What she's holding here.

How long have you been trying? And why did you suddenly jump into /m/ when you succeeded to taunt everyone?

Why does BiS Beatrix look so awkward compared to adult Beatrix?

Thanks doc

What did you get her for her birthday?

A "Yes/No" pillow and a homemade exotic spice kit.

I'm sure she'll love it.