Kratom

In 2016, the IDEA made their intentions to ban Kratom crystal clear. After public outcry, they reneged pending FDA review. The FDA came out last week with a statement that Kratom is deadly, meaning It's just a matter of time before the ban is in effect.

I'm 29 years old and had abused drugs and alcohol for 15 years. During that time, between ages 13-28, I had tried everything to get clean, and yet the abuse only got worse as I got older. 15+ stints in detox, long term treatment programs, AS, suboxone treatment. Nothing worked. That is, until I started taking Kratom regularly. Kratom has removed my urge to use, and treats my underlying depression and anxiety. Being that my drug of choice has been opiates/opioid, banning Kratom puts me at risk of death in the event of an OF. Why is the government doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/keep-kratom-legal-and-access-available-all-responsible-citizens-and-residents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck is kratom
obviously not popular here

In the same boat. Kratom saved my life.

Kratom is a plant that has been used in South East Asia to treat pain, fatigue, and even addiction. With the opioid crisis, Kratom is becoming very popular in the US, but is threatening big pharma market share.

What the fuck is going on? This is such bullshit. I just put in what could be my last order. Half a kilo and a tincture. That should get me through a month, or more considering I plan on tapering to prepare for the inevitable ban.

Currently addicted to kratom. Its ruining my life.

I took some kratom once. Felt like I took a bunch of vicodin. I feel asleep and woke up feeling like shit and threw up. Never took it again. Not a very addicting substance but when you're high that shit feels great

>t.DEA

I've never had the "high" feeling from Kratom. It honestly just gives me energy and makes me feel like I'm in a good mood.

>gives me energy and makes me feel like I'm in a good mood.
You're describing being high.

No, I'm not. I feel like I've had a strong cup of coffee, and the good mood feeling is akin to mood produced by receiving very good news. I know very well what it feels like to be high, and Kratom doesn't put me there.

Kratom also helped me with post acute withdrawal symptoms I had after quitting heroin a few years back. It's not just for former dope heads though.

r/Kratom is a very good resource for information, reliable sellers, strand information, and questions.

Kratom is fantastic, I quit drinking using it, and I've never slept as well and woke up so refreshed after taking it at night.

The fact that it treats PAWS is it's best asset

I used to always fall back into booze after getting clean from opiates. I've never been so confident in my sobriety. I can't believe this bullshit

I know you realize this but kratom works on the same receptors as opiates so you are basically replacing one with the other. I know it’s safer and cheaper. I tried it but would rather just rail a couple 30s. Opiates are a vicious bitch. Been clean for awhile now but they are hard to get off of.

Ok dudes. OPMS Liquid Kratom is by far superior than any powder you have ever tried, and I have been using Kratom for years.

But I don't recommend it because it's extremely addictive. But it goes down so easily and has the best feeling attached. Also it's expensive.

I just figured I'd let you guys know you should try it though if you're brave enough. I'm not shilling for them I'm just saying I love it lol.

Kratom overall as an herb is probably the least harmful drug if taken by itself. I heard there was a supposed "kratom overdose" but I bet there were other drugs involved or impure kratom.

Yeah high. It doesn't have to mean mashing your teeth dancing like a feind or noding out unable to walk a straight line.

>1 post by this ID

I love these threads the butthurt crying drug addicts sustains me for days. I! Not wrong you're just trying to justify your drug habit.

Now seeds now and grow it. Why you gotta cry now? Kratom has been getting illegal country after country and you ignored all the red flags? Your own fault for not paying attention.

>banning Kratom puts me at risk of death in the event of an OF
No, user, you using drugs puts you at risk of death. Stop making others responsible for your life.

One of my buddies uses kratom to get through his work day. He owns a small IT company with dunno 5-6 employees and most of his day the business is running itself and making more than enough dosh for him. He told me the best thing about kratom is that you can chill and have nice daydreams during boring periods, and can snap out of it and become lucid and productive within seconds if necessary. But he also pointed out that it definitely has strong addiction potential so he's taking regular breaks. Seems to work pretty fine, he's a multi millionaire and still alive and successful despite using it regularly for 20 years or so.

You need to take a lot of it. I downed like 4 spoonfuls of the red kratom. The taste was absolutely repulsive though and to this day I can't think of the taste without gagging

>The FDA came out last week with a statement that Kratom is deadly, meaning It's just a matter of time before the ban is in effect.
I've never understood this.
>thing is deadly
>ban thing
Why? That's some euro queer logic, it has no place in America.

It's also not actually deadly. No more than aspartame any way.

Kratom is in a rough spot because it shouldn't be legal for everyone as it's dangerous but it can't be made prescription because it's a plant and Jews can't make money off it.

Smoke shop faggots were pushing kratom on idiots and getting them addicted so I'm glad the FDA did something about it. Sucks for the people who need it though.

The pharmacy industrial complex wants Kratom banned so they can prescribe it to patients. Kratom is that good non addictive all natural. Fda deA are being paid to ban kratom.

Fact

People don't realize that this is also the other side of the same coin. I'm addicted and it's ruining my life as well. When you eat 7gs 2x a day for a couple years it's bad but when you start eating 8gs 3x a day it's worse. Anyone who says you don't get high off it is a liar. A cop recently died in my are and had this in his system, i'e seen an ambulance driver spend over two hundred dollars in one shot on OPMS extract, fucker pulled right in front of the store like a boss.

There is a business in south florida called kavasutra that makes a ton of money selling kratom drinks alongside kava to people fresh out of rehab and gets them addicted. That was where I got hooked. They had two strengths a blue and black top bottle. Two black tops would have you nodding out. They also had bomb extract in a bag with kartman on the label.

The scumbags that opened up the business were huge in the synthetic thc business and they got nailed went to court. Then still had money to open up the next legal high, with a storefront to boot.

The shit does something to my kidneys or liver because I have constant slight pain in that area. The few times i've tried to go on subs for a few days to quit it goes away magically.

Kratom is better and safer than suboxone or heroin. Maybe if I used once a day i'd be ok. Anyone who thinks it's not physically addicting should shut the fuck up because they have no clue. The only time I went on reddit in my life was to find good strains, but they have a quitting section and the withdrawl symptoms are accurate.

>Kratom is that good non addictive all natural.
Bullshit, faggot.

kratom has worked wonders for me. and Im trying to get my father to stop drinking (35yrs) with it and so far so good

Mix it with lemon juice/water or gatorade and it's not bad.

fuck kratom

who /phenibut/ here???

Yup I can see you're totally not addicted, not at all. People like you living in denial are what destroyed this country. You are a fucking idiot. Enjoy your nonexistent withdrawl.

Why taper if you aren't addicted, nigger?

OP here, and I'll go as far as to say that Kratom can be addictive. But so can caffeine. I'd be willing to bet there have been more deaths by caffeine than by kratom.

Americans really do make the best cattle.

Its not bullshit. I bet you get paid to spread that bullshit lie online. What corporation or government agency pays you to lie?

how can this best be protested?

KRatom saved me too.

But it takes money out of the pharmjews pocket so it WILL be banned

ITS A LITTLE ADDICTIVE, but not like heroin. They want to schedule kratom in heroin's class. The withdraw symptoms from kratom are slim to none.

Fact

Where in this thread did I say I wasn't addicted? I didn't. But addictive =/= dangerous. I was also addicted to suboxone, which I had prescribed. But guess which causes more damage? Guess which has more painful withdrawal? Guess which withdrawal lasts longer? Guess which is more likely to kill you? I wouldn't mind regulation, but outright banning it is going to kill addicts. As far as my need to taper, I'll be lethargic and without energy for a few days if I go cold turkey. Not a big deal, but why go through it if I don't have to? My plan was never to be a lifelong user of kratom.

Reading these stories about Kratom makes me wonder who has actually taken it. I was taking ~4000/mg 3 times a day. There is no "high feeling" like you would get from taking opiates or ANYTHING else.
At low/lower doses it does give an energetic feeling, which you would expect since Mitragyna Speciosa (Kratom) is a member of the coffee family.
As many have said it all but alleviates ALL withdrawal symptoms from opiates. No fevers, chills, diarrhea, stomach cramps, muscle cramps etc. There are still very minor symptoms of withdrawal that one does go through, it is hard to explain unless you've gone through opiate withdrawals, I describe it as the "grey feeling in your head".
I used Kratom to quit taking opioid painkillers that I was taking legitimately for nearly 9 years. I just got tired of feeling like a junkie. I used Kratom to quit the pain pills, then tapered down off of Kratom over a period of 6 months. After quitting taking the Kratom I had MINOR withdrawal symptoms similar to those you would experience with opiates except they only last ~2.5 days vs weeks and weeks with opiates.
Got yourselves sorted out Anons.

what kind of high do you get from kratom?

You don't.

I don't even get it. What's the draw with them? Seems like a big load of nothing.

I can't afford that shit, so I only used it the past summer. But yeah, it kept me away from drinking and didn't damage my liver.

I would not describe it as a strong addiction by any means. It can be addictive sure, but on the levels of being addicted to sweets, its nothing like being addicted to hard drugs or cigarettes.

Here we are again. Clearly it is not deadly. Clearly this is all a money game, which I am sure most of you are aware of. What less of you are potentially aware of is that you fucking voted for this and were to goddamn stupid to see this coming. Now what are you going to do? Are you actually going to petition the FDA and the Federal government to stop their extreme and obvious bullshit, and threaten them with withholding votes? Or are you going to just bullshit on the internet about it?

that's what i thought Hitler

Kratom cannot kill you. It will not make you stop breathing like opiods do.
The main reason people with opiod addictions use kratom is because the alkaloids in kratom bind with the receptors in the brain the same way opiods do, but kratom isnt dangerous.
It has a ceiling, meaning you can take a pound and feel the same as 1/8oz.
>Some take it for insomnia, some for anti anxiety effects, some to withdraw from opiods, but I take it for the pain relief.
>It has helped with pain when i ruptured my disc in my back. I didnt want to take vicodin, and kratom HELPED with the pain, not as much as opiods but it was 100× better than asprin.

Big pharma wants to ban anything that stops them from getting us hooked on opiods. The 36 deaths they claim, only 2 were because of kratom and only because they took the fine powder and choked on it. All the rest had otber drugs in their systems.
If a heroin user dies with aspriin in his system, is asprin the cause of his death?

You don't, it's coffee-tier. Thing is, it gloms onto the opioid receptors so it apparently can help junkies with withdrawals.

Stfu faggot

Why do you use the Nazi flag? You are clearly not a Nazi.

addiction is not grounds for schedule 1 anyway. that scheduling is to prove a point to the people about who is in charge. schedule 1 is fucking ridiculous, and our gov is bullshit for even suggesting. who can be talked too about this bullshit?

I was beginning to think no one would notice

yeah that's what i thought. if it actually got you high it would be more prevalent

Do the same thing we did in 2015. Have huge protests about making it illegal.

F
U
>Blow you back out, lie in pain and have the doctor prescribe dangerous narcotics.
>Then take Kratom, and dont get hooked on Opiods.
Geee how dumb am i to take a natural plant related to the coffe plant...Ill just take opiods like all you sheeple

This is bullshit. I got high and was high all day by taking extra every two hours.

Absolutely no high feeling. It stops you from have withdrawal symptoms. It takes higher doses to deal with withdrawal symptoms and everybodys need is different.
At low doses it gives you a coffee like energy boost.

I've never heard of it before seeing it on here. Can it help get you off cigarettes? Can you buy it at a health food store? I know, I know, ignorant questions...but I'd still like to know)

so do you smoke it? how long does the "high" last? does the high feel like weed?

I take kratom when my back hurts, and i have zero withdrawal from it.
I guess the druggies here who take every day are the problem then.
>Dont use it everyday faggoys, you wont get addicted. Find god instead

you're lying or retarded or maybe you had a placebo effect.

You can get a nice buzz going with coffee too, that's equally retarded.

make a tea with it or buy it in capsules.

fuck you, some of our backs are fucked for life

Stop using drugs
>Find god, work out, get a job.

funny you say that since Kratom is a member of the coffee family

If only our government was run by people who actually cared about us and didn't just want to make a profit off of sick people we would be more likely to get behind it. A nazi doesn't just fall for Jewish tricks because they slightly fit their agenda.

Remember ibogaine?

That was another effective opioid addiction treatment that they banned, not because of any real safety concerns, but because it would hurt the pharmaceutical industry's profits. If they could make money off it, it would stay legal.

Same deal with kratom. It's not that anything to do with the dangerous of a dietary supplement, but all about pharma not profiting from it.

Kratom was also banned in Thailand despite centuries of safe use. Why? Because opium was heavily taxed, whereas kratom wasn't. So they wanted to keep people on a more dangerous drug than a leaf that was virtually harmless. History is repeating itself.

Gottleib is in the pocket of big pharma and we've known about it for a long time. The FDA and Scott Gottleib can't serve the interests of the American people and big pharma's vested interests at the same.

Sup Forums was right about the Z agenda again. :\

No. You swallow capsules, use the powder to mix with liquid (disgusting) or make a tea from cut up leaves. And it relaxes you, but is not psychoactive like weed. Dosing it depends on the person.

Everyone with any brain knows the only reason they are banning it is it's cutting into the heroin trade they took over from afghanistan and their suboxone and methadone sales.

This shit is a life saver compared to those drugs but it has similar withdrawl symptoms and is addictive.

There are businesses like the one I mentioned kavasutra, that preys on people fresh outta rehab and they make an absolute killing. There are head shops that make a killing selling overpriced extracts as well and getting addicted to extracts is even worse. I'd imagine the withdrawl is much worse from extracts but i've never been addicted to them, I just do them once or twice a week.

I like how my post goes largely ignored, everything I said is fact.

Not at all. You can read about other peoples' experiences all over the internet, so the stubborn ignorance you display is lame.

It's not going to help much with fags, vaping will though. You probably won't find any in health food places, but headshops might have some.
It's usually ordered off the internet, I buy it as tea bags and use it instead of coffee when I'm trying to get my caffeine tolerance back down to human levels. Use lots of honey because it tastes like arseholes.

Not at all comparable.

the global corporate elite are not making money on kratom so it has to be made illegal.

until such a time as the growth, processing, and distribution can be owned and controlled by the global elite, it will remain illegal.

It's entirely comparable.

This shit is fucking disgusting.

Heroin? Maybe but subs and methadone both have generics cutting into their profits hence why it's now an epidemic. It was an epidemic 5-8 years ago.

you can buy sample packs of different strains online to see which one works for you. give it a shot.

Why? Because I called you stupid and you didn't want to fucking hear it? Fuck off.

You are a fucking idiot and a nigger.

People wouldn't be spending 10 dollars for a small six ounce tea of this shit at kavasutra if it wasn't potent and didn't get you high. The extracts are twenty dollars for a few liquid ounces from OPMS, or twenty dollars for three grams of powder from CHOICE botanicals. If i'm really tired i'll nod out even harder. I'd not out from two black tops once they opened in the morning even if i'd got a good nights rest.

>you're describing a high
Kinda sorta.

Taking 1 capsule feels like half a cup of coffee + someone blowing a little pot smoke in your face + taking a Tylenol 2 (or half).

Not enough caffeine feeling to be a caffeine high. Not enough lightheadedness to be a ganja high. Not enough pain relief/ body numbness to be an opiate high.

Together it KIND OF is a high, but kind of not.

so not as good as marijuana?

I beg the differ. Who owns the shipping companies that import it from Asia? Maybe not as profitable as it could be but, money is made from it.

No it's not. You can't get high with coffee. Give me a break.

Go take a gram of caffeine and see what happens.

Kratom is the single biggest threat to the (((big pharma))) objective of obliterating white demographics through opiate addiction. Stock up now while you still can.

I don't like weed cause I get self conscious and sensitive. With kratom it's strictly physical.

You are a brainwashed fucking idiot. Nothing I say can make you see the light. Many are in denial or too stupid to do the research and see the truth for what it is.

The CIA owns and runs the heroin trade since we went to afghanistan and were a huge player in it before that. It's a fact, those of us that have been awake for a long time know this. It's just a coincidence there was a massive heroin outbreak where I grew up but nothing at all on that scale for all the years prior, and I knew what the drug scene was like unfortunately.

The shadow government makes most their money of selling drugs you fucking child. You don't belong here if you don't know this simple fact. Lurk more

Best description I’ve ever seen of the effects. It’s extremely mild and slightly euphoric. It’s a miracle herb for those with opiate addiction.

here we go again

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/keep-kratom-legal-and-access-available-all-responsible-citizens-and-residents

its bought off the internet usually, completely legal so no problem with shipping. They will probably tag it as "Not for human consumption" to cover their ass but if its a green powder its good.

Searched around for Kratom or Speciosa (Mitragyna speciosa). Theres many online suppliers and forums.

There are a lot of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean shipping companies. Additionally, far eastern countries (particularly china) are in a prime position to take advantage of the Kratom market by growing it and exporting it. They don't want to see a new competing market open up in Asia that they cannot control. Even if they profit indirectly from shipping, exports, and imports, it would always be better for them to bring kratom under the jurisdiction of big pharma. Its all about money and control.

What are you talking about? Of course you can. Otherwise people wouldn't drink as much as they do. Maybe it's not your desired high but it definitely gets you high or buzzed. Just because it's not where you want to be doesn't mean it's false.

why quit doing heroin and pills? it makes you feel good, user. you don't want to feel bad. you want to feel good. the world is shit and you deserve to feel good. heroin isn't bad for you. how can something that makes you feel so good be bad, user? don't listen to these liars. you don't need to be clean and conform to society. shoot up and be happy. you deserve it

Exactly this. If any of you are not aware of the surge in opiate and heroin use in the US immediately following the occupation of Afghanistan, please look it up. It’s absolutely fucking insane how corrupt the CIA is.

Its not high like weed at all. It just gives you energy and relaxation, but no feeling of being stoned. For example you can do other tasks like driving without any problems. It can be pretty subtle if you are trying it for the first time.

I mix the powder as a tea, not the most pleasant thing, an acquired taste.

Yeah ok. What I meant was that the highs of high doses of both drugs are way different.