Sup Forumsfag here, can anyone explain this new 'soyboy' meme to me? Also, could you please stop shitting up my board?

Sup Forumsfag here, can anyone explain this new 'soyboy' meme to me? Also, could you please stop shitting up my board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk&t=407s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just watch this;
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk&t=407s

tldr: if you ask a restaurant to make sure there is no soy in your meal it means your secretly a nazi

Soy has estrogen in it and turns you into an effeminate faggot

>my board

Fuck off faggot

Sup Forums created a meme to troll liberals but since Sup Forums is the most retarded website in existence it ended up believing it's own meme

you're the one shitting up the board, soyboy. Soy is literally used by post menopausal women to increase their estrogen, yet there's still people claiming that it's perfectly safe

Look in the mirror and you will know

Tpbp

>my board

PJW has no grounds to call out other men for being feminine, he's a fucking twig.

>Sup Forums legitimately believes that jews have created food that turns young white males gay

Look lads, I have nothing against you guys. Just stop forcing political discussion where it doesn't belong.

You know they'll keep doing it. Don't delude yourself.

first day here? faggot

youre in poor luck. with political biases shoehorned in every medias, political discussions are bound to pop up on Sup Forums with or without Sup Forumsacks

you don't know shit about politics, aquafresh

That's pretty ironic, considering most Sup Forumsacks joined during the 2016 election

I've never once been to Sup Forums.
While there's probably a lot of crossboarders, it's probably Sup Forums that's shitting up Sup Forums, just like Sup Forums shits up Sup Forums. People can't contain themselves from shitposting or thinking absolutely every fucking little thing in life is related to or an analogy to politics/culture.
One of these days you'll be out mowing your lawn and someone will say you're genociding nature.

>it's probably Sup Forums that's shitting up Sup Forums
No it's not, most people on Sup Forums just want to meme and appreciate kino. But every time, a certain string of events cause the thread to turn into Sup Forums.

it's almost like people outside Sup Forums also have political opinions

>What are endocrine disruptors
Why is it that commies are this retarded?

Soylent's such a good concept. Just a once-in-a-while meal replacement for fast calories and nutrients, in case one can't make a breakfast or lunch. There's a whole fucking website where people come up with recipes for such drinks that don't even have soy, but pack shittons of whey and other good shit for building muscle. And digesting it takes pretty much no energy, so you don't get tired as fuck after having something like it.

Leave it to dogmatic commies to claim it as the next coming of Jesus and replace their entire diet with it.

so what if it is? are you going to change anything by making weak threads like these? just get the fuck out.

>your board
So you’re the king pedophile then?

Why do they act exactly like Sup Forums, then?

>people actually discuss politics outside pol
>wahhhh stop this stop politicizing my board
Do you throw a fit when people talk about politics in the workplace? are they "shitting up" the workplace? you're just a faggot who can't handle political discourse.

What do you mean "act like Sup Forums"?

What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Just watch my favorite board get ruined?

let me guess, their views aren't leaning to the left?

Sup Forums barely had any political discussion before the 2016 elections, it's retarded to think Sup Forums has nothing to do with it.

this

Yes, actually. Sup Forums used to be slightly left-leaning until r/The_Donald arrived.

to the soy question: its insecure 5'8'' skinnyfat manlets that mask their insecurity by insulting even weaker leftist that happen to consume soy.
Soy does containe phytoestrogen witch does not act like estrogen/ is way less potent, but blocks the estrogen receptors. Estrogen from Plants is way less potent then estrogen from other mamels like chicken or cows.

>place that asperg about tv (specially at a era we have internet)
> need help to fuck himself

Soyim!

I think i need some soy. I have foot hair.

ah, mustve been reddit. have you seen any of the 'It's okay to be white' drama? something so simple is driving the current leftists up the walls over evil white racism. must be reddit pushing people towards the right though

tv is short for TALMUD VISION

>you're the one shitting up the board, soyboy. Soy is literally used by post menopausal women to increase their estrogen, yet there's still people claiming that it's perfectly safe

anyone with even an elementary knowledge of endocrinology knows that testosterone and estrogen work via negative feedback. if you consume something with phytoestrogens in the morning, your body will temporarily stop producing testosterone but then produce more androgens afterward to "catch up"

the reason post-menopausal women are put on soy diets is because they completely stop producing estrogen because thats how ovaries work. its not an acute treatment

That's because the diversity cult wasn't as established as it is now. It's much more difficult to avoid talking about politics when the shows you watch have been designed in ways to pander to certain political groups who are obsessed with getting maximum diversity at the expense of white people.

>political discussion where it doesn't belong.
yeah? so how are you discussing the liberal kike agenda every tv show and movie is pushing nowadays? or do you just bend over and take it from your kike masters, you faggot commie subhumans?

I said SLIGHTLY you fucking retard leaf.

Got to bed kid you start High School tomorrow morning and need your rest lots of BIG complex ideas out there in adult world