Cuck-Cart General /ccg/

Have you noticed that these little cuck carts are starting to appear in stores across the US now? I think that it is a sign that there are more single people shopping for themselves than shopping for a family. How can we stop the cuck cart phenomenon?

nonsingle guy here
they hold plenty as long as you're just buying food and not something large like a new microwave

makes it easier to get around all the fat slow people too

its probably for children you soyboi

k memeflag

I agree. They are the sports car of grocery cart. Some trips I just want to rip around, dont need a mini van for that.

>cuck-cart
better known as the "low item/I'm not on welfare" cart

well if you don't have much else to do for your survival you got to optimize the grocery shopping :^)

Checked and /thread
Cuck carts are for food and food only.

>implying that those of us that (((pay))) for food even need a cart

Its just a way for corporate America to cut costs.

hahaha i get a full size cart for a couple items because im not going to look like a bitch pushing around some babby cart

Single guy here, these are more maneuverable than normal carts and they still hold more than I need on my average weekly shopping trip. If I know I'm gonna be buying a bunch of toilet paper or other bulky items I'll use a normal cart but these half carts are really nice 90% of the time.

Who else drifts their carts?

i did when I was young: drift and get onto the moving cart

it was great

The jews hate these carts because studies show that when bigger carts are offered, people tend to buy more. The fact that these carts are even appearing is shocking, but it must be because of extreme demand on the consumer end, as well as the cost of metal/replacement should these carts get stolen.

Still, the merchants certainly don't want to limit how much you can buy. This is not a cuckcart, this is a proudcart.

example #9999999 of why women are almost always going to be shitty comedians

This desu. Everytime I see someone with a large overfilled cart I assume they are on welfare.

Its called a Sports cart, you dumb cuck. Go breed with nonwhites and tell us how you spreading the white gavin.

full disclosure i actually prefer to use them since it's only me and my gf

lol is this what millenials have degenerated into

>not using the 3-seashell method to wipe and save lots of neetbucks

No need to buy tons when you stop by the store on the way home from work.

Their wrists are too limp to manage steering a regular cart.

Cuck carts and baskets are patrician

>merchants prefer larger carts
this makes sense. next step: meme anti-semetic carts out of reality

Daily reminder to sage and report slide threads.