Daily Japanese Thread DJT #1747

Cornucopia of Resources / Guide
Read the guide before asking questions.
djtguide.neocities.org/

Previous thread:

Fuck off.

at least bother to help translate in scanlation threads if you're good enough

Oh no, someone didn't get the memo.

Have a wild guess where our new mod-enforced home is.

Idiot.

Reported.

We're alive boys.

Fuck off.

You blog and talk about 3DPD as much as you want on Sup Forums.

Scanlation threads? I'm sure they're banned now too.

Instead of getting mad at people trying to better themselves, maybe you should blame some of the other hundreds of mindless threads a day instead of one that literally has no impact on you.

i really had no idea how salty Sup Forums was about DJT
how many people dont know how to filter?

Sup Forums definitely doesn't want these threads.

The thread that got moved went to shit fast because of the flags

as much as /jp/ doesn't want /djp/ it pretty much needs to go there

>I only saw some /qa/ boogeyman post but I sure do know that /djt/ is all about things I don't like!
What are you going to do when they come for your "post her reaction to your dick" threads?

yep

Same. This is the first time I've been in one of these threads in ages, and it's only because of the current drama.

Literally what is DJT good for in Sup Forums when Sup Forums exists?

I just recently joined the yuyushiki translation team, anyone else putting their skills to good use?

I don't post in these garbage thread either so I don't care.

>translating for retarded entitled EOPs
lol

It's not Sup Forums, it's just a small circlejerk who got their mod and possibly their janitor approved.

Proof of that is the ammount of attention whoring said mod is doing.

You don't belong here anymore.

>s-so what if there is some shit on the floor? Just sweep it under the rug!

Are you black or just an idiot? Fuck off

Scanlation is not worth the effort. Learn moon to read for yourself and yourself only.

Me neither.

I always just ignored DJT like how I ignore other threads I see on a general basis.

Sup Forums is an awful board filled with flagposting. Sup Forums is a well suited board to the speed of /djt/ threads, and is filled with people who might want to learn Japanese.

This what the fuck. First day on his job that he does for free and gives himself a name that everyone should call him by. How big of a faggot can you be.

He even pretended to be kinomod

Fuck off to your new home board .

What are you currently reading, /djt/?

Hey generalfags.

Its time to fuck off.

人間資格

Unfortunately, learning Japanese is not an anime or manga.

this is a raw manga thread in disguise to keep scanlation requests out

After being tired of waiting for a good part 5 translation I decided to learn Japanese and will read it myself in Japanese.

怒ったか

よつばと!

>NOOO PLEASE DONT DELETE MY CIRCLEJERK

Your crybaby thread just got deleted so RIP this one enjoy your ban OP.

ITT: EOPs who tried to learn Japanese, failed and are now extremely jealous at people who are successful at it.

Drawfag threads aren't anime and manga, and yet they're still up.

The thread is here because this is the best place for it. There are still plenty of completely pointless threads up right now with shit like "Post INFJ characters", or "Bully thread" as the title. How are those anime related, it's completely tangential to the topic.

うわっww
これマジやべっwww

Goodbye, faggots

Drawfag is probably getting dealt with soon. Are you seriously questioning threads that ask to post anime/manga characters?

kiss yore's shelf