Long Riders!

How expensive are we talking here?

How can Ami make ends meet?

How do Mio, Hinako, Yayoi and Saki afford it?

Is Pontakun down and out for the count?

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/miyaketaisi/entry-11578910786.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The answer to everything is Enko

Did you forget that they have jobs?

What does Mio, Yayoi and Saki do?

I remember Yayoi helps her family's business, but it was never stated she got paid for that. But her family's probably rich as fuck.

The discussion they have in the fourth episode is about how they can afford their bike parts, so it follows that they're actually getting paid for those jobs.

Mio tutors, Yayoi helps at her dad's office, and both Hinako and Ami work at restaurants. No idea what Saki does.

Yeah, Ami asked them what they did for money to spend on cycling gear.

It doesn't cost that much to ride a bike, she just got involved with rich tryhard friends.

No Actas shenanigans this week?

Has the entourage done a fleche yet in the manga?

Did Ami die?

>Did Ami die?
Like the mangaka would ever kill off his cute girl self insert.

Not literally you idiot.

As in did she suffer if they did attempt the fleche.

When did he mess up her name?

3+ years ago in the manga I guess.

I don't know, but I'd imagine yes. It's been a recurring theme that she struggles.

Is Hinako the best girl?

Those fucking bikes cost more than what they spent making the show

But while the animation looks cheap it doesn't look lazy. It's fine.

Did you know the frames is made of titanium?

The higher end bikes are made from carbon fiber. They don't use titanium any more.

Mountain bikes still using titanium from rough terrains.

Is there a umi da episode coming any time soon?

Ami is guaranteed a seat in the next enjo kousai poll. Thank Naobou

Venus didn't make it.

Let's go riding together!

A high quality carbon fiber road bike easily costs $5000+. Even the lower end road bikes still cost thousands of dollars to purchase. Cycling is not an easy or cheap sport to break into, especially if you're looking to get serious about it.

What if you don't take it as a sport?

This is your date for tonight.

the fuck you going on about TI frames are rare
1500$ can get you a nice bike

I can't justify spending so much on a bike that could easily get stolen.

Wtf? Do you know anything about cycling? Lower end carbons (onsale) start at $1,300. However, you can get a aluminum bike with carbon fork and Ultegra components for $2,000.

For a mid range carbon bike, we are looking at around $2K and that will come with 105's.

Higher end, we are looking at around $2.6K to $3K. 3K is the breaking point where you get diminishing returns on the frame. The carbon won't be THAT much better and the components can't get that much better.

But then, we are talking about grams and shit. And that stuff doesn't matter for a casual rider.

Ami has a pretty entry level bike which is expected. Saki is a little more advance with a higher end aluminum (I think?). Yayoi has a lower end carbon, considering how much she rides. And then Hinako probably has somewhere in the breaking point. Considering she was talking about getting some carbon wheels, it wouldn't surprise me.

As for cost, getting into biking costs a lot. For a usual purchase of all the things you need to start, a $750 super entry road bike plus 200- 300 dollars in accessories. This includes helmets, lights, jerseys, shorts, tubes, pump, flat kit, bottle cages, water bottles, C02 cartridges, possibly a different seat, maybe different tires depending on your riding, setting it up tubless, etc etc.

There is a lot to biking.

nigger ples

Lived in the ghetto for years with a $1,200 dollar bike and never had it stolen. I just take it inside the house, my dude.
See my post You don't need THAT much. You can start it at around $1K if you want to get into road biking proper. But you can always just start off with a hybrid to see if you like it. Or you can get into mountain biking but that takes just as much prep if not more.

Don't say Mio, you idiots. It's Aoi.

>>Is Pontakun down and out for the count?
She doesn't really need him anymore.

>I just take it inside the house, my dude.
If you're not driving anywhere, what do you need a bike for?
You can't always find a secure location for a bike nearby.

>tfw hard seat but not female so the seat doesn't act as a vibrator

>not riding with a 20lb chain around your waist plus a ulock

And have the chain stolen as well? Even securing it to a rack isn't enough, they'll just steal the whole rack.

Don't worry, Long Riders is pretty shit but next season has another Long Riders but with one major improvement 1st year JKs.

Despite the animation Long Riders is pretty nice.

Let's cancel the date and introduce me to your small friend, Saki. She turns me into a beast.

please

I'd rather date Ami.

Built for marriage

I used to do hektik skids on this when I was a kid.

>the flat character in the show
>still has tiny bumps
This is my fetish.

Small bumps with fertile hips is my fetish as well. We should ride together.

She could ride me

But you're just made out of carbon. Not carbon fiber with wheels.

ED single is out. Hasn't shown up on nyaa though.

Look at that bunny
I mean
LOOK

OH BUNNY

YES

Bunny derail a man.

Can I ask her to come straight to our date after riding and without showering?

Guess I gotta watch

There isn't a ton of fan service. The manga is better if that's what you want, but isn't being translated.

fuck, I just want bunny

Well, watch episode 5 then.

One of my teacher way back used to bike to school every, fucking day, even in the middle of winter. Now this dude was fucking passionate as hell about biking, probably fucking put his dick inside the tires or something.

My question is how much do I have to pay for a bike that I can use all year round? $1000?

Does it snow there?

Long Riders is comfy even with all the quality.

Hardly anyone drawing Long Riders! but I found one bunny.

Fuck yeah it does. We have lots of snow but generally the government does a good job of keeping the roads maintained.

I'm not the best person to ask. If you want to ride when there's snow/ice, you probably want a frame that you can put thick knobby tires on like mountain bikes have. So I guess you'd have to decide if you want an all-purpose bike or to buy two frames. A road bike with a light frame and thin tires will make long rides easier but you really don't want to ride them on anything but smooth dry pavement.

Well. Maybe I will.

Bless you, friend.

Alright two bikes, I got you.

Can I just go into a dedicated bike store and ask for them to pick me something good for either summer conditions and winter conditions or am I gonna get ripped off?

Did he have tires like this for snow? I can't imagine using anything else but these.

Depends on the shop, you know? You could ask this about any kind of retail place. Might want to take some time to look at frames or for advice online if you're serious about it.

Is that a flask instead of a water bottle?

I don't remember too well but he definitely didn't have tires that thick.

Thanks for the help. Just figure that biking is better than walking if possible.

The first time I looked on pixiv for fan art of this series there was next to nothing.

Why does she say S instead of 小?

I don't know.

Looking for one more user to self insert into the 2nd guy

Do they clear bike lanes as well? Where I live you're faster with a bike than you'd be in a car since the roads get slushy while the bikeways stay dry.

No, she won't die.

No one is dying. Although you would not surprise me if you told me someone at Actas was.

You'll come crawling back after Saki becomes best girl after Aoi.

This lad gets it.

Why not start off as riding date?

What does D.B.C.C. stand for?

>after Saki becomes best girl
Saki already is best girl.

did this guy do doujins? the art style looks familiar. i know the bakoun guy draws some.

Defensive Bystander Concealed Carry.

I don't know. He has an adult manga attributed to him under a different name, but it's from 2001. His pixiv only has stuff from 2010 on and is almost all Long Riders! related.
He's also done 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku: Koi no Step Up Hen, Crimson Grave, Quartet - Yoshino Yonshimai Monogatari, and Spas-Pa. Those are all from 2010 and earlier.

For winter riding many people use cheap beaters particularly if a lot of salt is used on the roads. I've seen plenty of people with $300 of studded tires on a $100 bike.

Aoi spills your coffee right in front of you.

How do you respond?

There is a huge variety of road type bikes. Many shops get stuck in the racing mindset and will automatically try to sell you something aero which can be very uncomfortable unless you are super flexible. Something in the endurance road category would be more fun if you aren't planning to race.

Help her up and say it's alright.

Go to flat chested fang restaurant instead.

This show has made me believe in miracles

These semen demons.

I vote Long Riders to be second to Non Non Biyori.

K-on>nnb>long riders

ameblo.jp/miyaketaisi/entry-11578910786.html

Her name was written incorrectly in her debut manga chapter.

I wonder why he stopped using that blog.

But Ami will. Just believe in her.

More of Ami's cutie workmate when?

I'd rather see more of this one.

Must pull string

Who watched this?