youtu.be/C5aSYjexDj4
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC meet on Venezuela 11/16/17
youtu.be/vz-IJXlBknQ
>House GOP celebrates Tax Reform Bill passing house 11/16/17
youtu.be/xc6jQbSpyfo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/18/french-police-find-rocket-launchers-among-massive-weapons-arsenal-drug-raid/amp/
archive.is/We95n
www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2017/11/1936082-quadrilha-rouba-tres-toneladas-de-explosivos-no-interior-de-sp.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that the only people who at this point would possibly write "oh no Trump has really done it this time why has he screwed up!!!" are concern trolls and shitposters fishing for (you)s. Do not engage them.

TRUMP. YOU JUST CAN'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT. IT'S NOT PRESIDENTIAL.

TRUMP IS LOVE
TRUMP IS LIFE

The only people who still browse these threads are redneck retards with zero political or economic knowledge

Your not presidential. This type of bullshit has to stop

Like you? I agree.

Tru.p is done for it's over for him

Lesson learned. Next time niggers can rot in a chink jail until they are put to death.

Jake Tapper not bein in jail is a crime against humanity

Jake Tapper is a schmuck

@150088708
Least you outed yourself early, contrarian. Second Reminder: We currently have a contrarian shitposter itt that will simply say the opposite is true of every single thing Trump does or that you bring up.

Now media will talk about a tweet that took Trump two minutes tops and they will talk about it for hours and hours instead of bashing tax reform

PRESIDENTIAL MY ASS!

Classic Trump media distraction.

Question it from what?

Trump is the most popular president since FDR.

>no u!

wow good argument there kraut, im sure you have plenty of knowledge of american politics

Great tweet by him, even though he shouldn't answer that yellow-toothed nigger. He always grabs for attention.

I love this President

"Hey Brotha, how bout some props for springing y'all out ta joint?"

>Fuck off honkey!

"Aight fuck yu den!"

he went too far this time, impeachment imminent

AWOOOO~

Hey guys remember this? I think I found some of the loot breitbart.com/london/2017/11/18/french-police-find-rocket-launchers-among-massive-weapons-arsenal-drug-raid/amp/

FDR

Moore, tax reform, or both

*raises paw*

THIS
IS
NOT
NORMAL

TRUMP, YOU CANT JUST SAY NIGGERS BELONG IN JAIL (you can).

Ifdigits confirm Trump will finally remove kebab

Topkek the average stipend in Russia is about $600/y. You guys have it pretty good compared to ours.

Rinse and repeat. You’d think they would learn but I guess sperging out about everything Trump does is the only business model they have left

can i get a quick rundown on what prompted the president's tweet

Reminder

Roy Moore
Tax Reform

>i watch cnn

This is demonstratably false, he is literally the most unpopular president in history

The neocons on Fox News are treating it like 9/11.

But presidents are supposed to be spineless cucks that let people shit all over them because they're above punching back.

Wow checked

I think tax reform much more than moore. allred killed the moore story.

POST YFW IT IS REVEALED THAT CNN/ CIA/ CHINA PAID THESE NEGRO GENTLEMEN TO STEAL JUST TO FUCK WITH TRUMP

Guys I've found a new pattern in this reality.

Jackson is a pillar of what leadership should be.

>why yes I read breitbart

nice numerals and great post. Upvoted!

It was the Irish all along!

Don't you see Trump has just given us a tactical nuke to deploy against smug leftist shitheads at Thanksgiving?

Will Al Frankenstein resign?

>Why yes I smoke crack

REMINDER: THE """TAX ON GRAD STUDENTS""" IS ABOUT REINING IN COLLEGES' SJW BULLSHIT
>grad student tuition waivers would now be counted as taxable income
>goddamn near every grad student in the country except for rich fucks getting MBAs gets a full ride via these waivers plus a stipend
>the only way for colleges to square the circle and not drive their grad students deeper into poverty is to reduce the value of a full waiver
>this means lowering tuition for EVERY STUDENT
>this means that their faculty and administrative bloat (SJW courses, diversity HR harridans, executive VP of being the provost's brother, etc.) have to go if they don't want to cut core academics or athletics
>due to the nature of tenure, the only way to get rid of the SJW (((professors))) is to scrap entire departments like women's studies

archive.is/We95n

Pray for deliverance.

Wow, that's terrible. Because I was in engineering the money we made as TAs gets added to our stipend, so we all got 18k effectively after tuition was paid off. Then the non-STEM grad students made a fuss with the union, so now apparently everyone is getting an extra 2.5k cheque in Jan.

It will probably even out when I get assfucked by the tax man once I get a decent job.

Haven't been paying attention to tax reform news lately. Any news on how close to a vote it is?

No but don't expect libs to stop screeching about Roy Moore's allegations.

I'd be happier with revisiting the fact that his first election was illegitimate and retroactively revoke all the pensions and payments and whatever else we can from his time in the senate.

>I consede that theres room for it to survive for a few more centuries
>centuries of valuable natural resource mining and use
Dude, do you know how much oil and fossil fuels go in to even producing a big fucking windmill farm and shit? Plus they break down in like 5 years and need a new blade because birbs run in to them and fuck their shit up, plus if winds get to high they need their brakes activated so they don't blow themselves apart. Solar farms are retarded because if a cloud happens to make its way overheard they're useless, not to mention only being useful in the best conditions only during the day. Green energy is shit and always will be. The only green energy I support is hydroelectric and we already have the maximum amount of dams built in this country we can without choking the rivers and being counter productive.

>Question it from what?

they're throwing so much shit at Trump that it doesn't matter
Trump has to disrupt the media if he wants to have a chance at implementing his agenda
any other politician would've been made a lame duck by now, with the media and his own party working against him
freaking Bush got taken down by Kayne West after Katrina and his polls never recovered
in hindsight the pathetic Jeb! campaign was predictable seeing how his brother handled things

What did the dad say?

Based

checked

Say thank you, Betsy.

Why don't unis make grad tuition $0 in the first place if they're going to waive tuition? When I was a student I got paid money that I then had to pay back to the university.

But dude free shit

>should've let those niggers rot in jail
What did Trump mean by this?

Yes, but this is going to be an awkward Thanksgiving.

Sheeeeeit my boy dindu nuffin. Shopliftin' aint no crime. Who's Trump by the way? Ooga booga.

t. Ariana Huffington

I'm not sure about this one, I would like to see support for grad students from government. Of course other vectors of support do exist and it doesn't take away all of that money.

The money universities got from funds/donations probably.
That money is also going to get taxed under different name?

the numbers agree!

>using jewgle
i'm bumping your thread and it's good to have this information on here for posterity

so they can write off the taxes. obviously. its a fucking scam.

If the technology ever gets there solar has a future in assisting with power generation, but wind is a fucking greenpeace meme that will never amount to anything without massive government subsidy.

t. actual data you blind trumptard

Its gonna be a great week, I know that

you guys know that Trump tweeted it because now more people will hear the story that Trump got 3 nigs out of commie prison!
This controversy is exactly what Trump wanted with his tweet so that it goes viral!
How can anybody miss this after almost 3 years of Trump-Tweeting!

Is there any polite way to point out the obvious, that Ball is holding out on being a decent human being without accusations of racism?

Beat them into the dirt my friend we had to put up with it for eight years and they are 100% wrong about everything.

chekd and Harvard-educated commie uncle about to get rekd

>Tapper
name rings a bell

who is this guy again?

this along with the attempts to remove the state income+property tax deductions are very good signs
working and middle class Republicans should no longer stick their necks out for people that hate them and want to destroy them
the days of "muh principles" are over
cut off every progressive base of power whether it's colleges or section 8 housing

Portugal is a baby, watch this:
>www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2017/11/1936082-quadrilha-rouba-tres-toneladas-de-explosivos-no-interior-de-sp.shtml
>Robbers steal 3 tons of explosives in Brazil 2 days ago

Fuck both Urbanites and Rural dwellers

It's not a tax increase. it is getting rid of a fucking subsidy plain and simple.

>when he does it again

It's the military in this version

This LavarBall and Trump are playing the media right now, both get what they want.

He’s the lord of the step.

oh

I love that the Dems are obt ehri bdeathbead and wont be around in a few years.

That's not effective persuasion.

It's a good move and I hope it ends up in the final bill.

>Donald the Strong

I love that the Dems are obt ehri bdeathbead

and even if the media knows it they still have to run the story for views and clicks. lol
they dont have a choice lol

Fuck off Dilbert.

top lel this poor kid, man. i hope he learned his lesson

How is your country even around?

>obt ehri bdeathbead

We doing Presidential Quotes now?

>"(Adams is of) a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, not the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.”

t. Thomas "Bleaching my half-sister slave" Jefferson