Visegrad four-The intermariun; The future of europe?

The only countries threatening the EU, and fighting back today are the V4 countries.

After Western europe falls under a neo-marxist state / becomes a caliphate.

Only the eastern-central european states will stay independent. A few days ago, you saw Poland, Poland got the guts, it will be the cornerstone of the new union. It will be built upon the foundations of the v4.

Together we will create stability between Germany and Russia, noone else has any real power here, it is a power-vacuum we central-eastern europeans gotta fill.

Russia is in a decaying state, just as it was in the time of troubles, and the fall of the USSR. Dont believe me? check the abortion and birth rate in Russia, AKA "the sick man of europe".

Be sure to check ut the percentage of muslims in the military, and the country in general. It is in a decaying state, and therefore its final days are coming.

The intermarium will be a safe haven for scientists, and fleeing rightous european refugees (not economical migrants) Poland and the intermarium will be built upon real diversity, not the neo-marxist type of diversity.

Perilious days are upon us, in the next decades, much will change, and much will be decided.
Just imagine the nice bulgarian/romanian beaches. We would possess, think about the balkan, it is a powerkeg, and it would be a true challenge to control it, but something which would be possible in such a union.

The hungarians have much in common with the Poles, they lost their kingdom, and are eager to get it back some way or another.

The intermarium will be a power to be reckoned with, and the last outpost of western civilization. (antemurale christianitatis)

Poland is a deeply catholic country, catholicism is the only thing that can help us preserve western civilization, after the rest of the west falls.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/14906537-intermarium
geopoliticalfutures.com/the-road-to-2040-a-summary-of-the-forecast/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Austria isn't threatening the EU even though they coordinated the closure of the Balkan route.

kys

Never gonna happen. Czech and Slovaks will never go for it.

This, they would rather team up with the Austrians in the Austerlitz Format to counterbalance Poland

those are some aesthetic borders, nicely cockblocking germany and russia, this pleases me for a lot of reasons

>yugoslavia

>baltics are equal to V4
wew

For people who want to learn more about Intermarium, I recommend Marek Chodakiewicz's book: goodreads.com/book/show/14906537-intermarium

Also, George Friedman's "The Next 100 Years" which outlines a possible future scenario in which a similar alliance (called 'the Polish Block' by Friedman) plays a significant role. There's also an updated summary on his think tank's website:

geopoliticalfutures.com/the-road-to-2040-a-summary-of-the-forecast/

It's highly probable that a union/alliance like this will form organically, driven purely by geopolitical factors. Chodakiewicz says, "Poland has no choice but to become great," because someone will have to counterbalance the evil that is about to unfold, and no one in the region is better positioned to take that role than us

>George Friedman
>using a CIA-funded Jew to make your side look good

This is the same retard who said back in 1990 that we'd be at war with Japan by 2010.

Shh sweety. Go watch your RT

it's fake news, slovenia and croatia are richer than both

they're just dragged down by the other yugoslavs

+1

I must've triggered the Langleybot monitoring this thread.

>all those different countries
Just keep it as poland, hungary, austria and czech republic, adding all the others is just economic drain

v4 first goyms, then we can talk about taking retardslavs under our wing

>yugoslavia
Its like you want another civil war

Slovakia not austria, i mean

I feel like Albania shouldn't be part of Intermarium.

Agreed. Personally, I like the Three Seas borders: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative

We could allow Belarus and Ukraine too, if they sort themselves out

only when they speak German

>Yugoslavia
>Visegrad
>The Intermariun

Fuck off allready with this meme unions I just want Serbia and only Serbia

i have just consulted the higher-ups

we'll leave you out, as requested

good luck

You have to have Ukraine and Belarus. Without them, Russia would just gain influence in those countries, resulting in two lost allies for Intermarium.

Besides, the only reason not to have Ukraine is because of Bandera worship, but that seems pretty short sighted to me.

thank you and in the future please leave Serbia out off meme unions such as these.

Visegrad union+ Lithuania+Belarus+Ukraine for Jogaila dynasty 2.0

Try again

v4 benis :D

This could work, but is unlikely to happen - noone is even working towards this, and memeing on an American anime based image board is equal to doing nothing.
And in the theoretical situation where this would be happening, for example some basic intermarium would form and the Baltics join, but Belarus refuses. What you have then is a big hole in your unions defenses, so to cut possible weak link situations you expel the Baltics, and once you start doing that your intermairum union would be rendered moot right then and there.
Basically I see it this way: as lon as the European Union exists it will put obstacles in your way non-stop, and Belarus & Ukraine would fall under Russias sphere of influence, and they would be very unlikely to sit by idly while a possible 3rd faction is forming.
There can be one and and only one opening for something like this to be implemented - right after when (alteast) the EU is down or in a weakened state, and not a moment before.

Oh yes, more go- guys in our group