List of Men Accused of Sexual Harassment, Misconduct and Assault in The Media

Here is a list and pics of most of the high profile persons accused of sex crimes the past several weeks. Notice anything?
Also general discussion of the sex crime accusation mania sweeping the nation right now. Why is it happening? What is the end game?

>Harvey Weinstein
>Andy Signore
>Ben Affleck
>Oliver Stone
>Roy Price
>Bob Weinstein
>Chris Savino
>Lockhart Steele
>John Besh
>James Toback
>Ethan Kath
>George H.W. Bush
>Mark Halperin
>Kevin Spacey
>Andy Dick
>Michael Oreskes
>Brett Ratner
>Dustin Hoffman
>David Guillod
>Jon Grissom
>Steve Lebsock
>Steve Jurvetson
>Ed Westwick
>Steven Seagal
>Jeffrey Tambor
>Louis C.K.
>Roy Moore
>Andrew Kreisberg
>Gary Goddard
>Eddie Berganza
>George Takei
>Mark Schwahn
>Alphy Hoffman
>Adam Venit
>Danny Masterson
>Sylvester Stallone
>Al Franken
>Benjamin Genocchio
>Jeff Hoover
>Kirt Webster
>Paul Rosenthal
>Hamilton Fish
>Ken Baker
>Rick Najera
>Knight Landesman
>Leon Wieseltier
>Terry Richardson
>Robert Scoble

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sGnLp
archive.is/oCSIL
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
youtube.com/watch?v=VnzPybTJY5Q
pastebin.com/vwU4FqeR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They all look jewish

Bump

we need to flip this before it flips back on us. They are going to want to make this a white male thing or even just a male thing. We need to get ahead of it and show it is (((them))) and queers.

We need stars of david on OPS pic, like the "this is cnn" pic.

R A P E
C U L T U R E

A Jewish name expert needs to look over the list. Some names are obvious like Weinstein. Others I am not too sure about.

Are there any Nazis here that wanna look this this over?

Don't forget Jameis Winston

>a white male thing
This right here is what I am suprised they haven't talk shit about. Most of the accused are white males. Only blacks I know of are John Singleton and Jameis Winston. I hadn't heard of Winston until posted either. The accused blacks are burried on the media.

Russel Simons today has been accused along side more claims against (((Brett Ratner)))

honestly (((Brietbart))) has a good list
archive.is/sGnLp

>Takei
>Jewish

All fat, bald, old or ugly.

There are other politicians and Charlie Sheen too to add

Holy shit. That list is huge. The OP only has 48 in the list. Brietbart's list is up to 86 and even it is missing some mentioned in in this thread. There must be over 100 accused by now.

Off the top of my head these are (((jews))), some one might want to dig deeper on the others. Harvey Weinstein
Bob Wienstein
Oliver Stone
James Toback
Mark Halperin
Brett Ratner
Dustin Hoffman
Michael Oreskes (not sure about this)
Steven Segal
Jeffery Tambor
Louis C.K.
Sylvester Statllone
Al Franken
Paul Rosenthal
Leon Wieseltier
Terry Richardson

also (((Roman Polanski))) and (((David O. Russell)))

(((David Blaine)))

(((Woody Alllen)))

not Jewish(I don't think) but lets not forget black science man Neil DeGrassi Tyson

(((Jermey Piven)))

another nog John Singleton

this needs the star of david treatment, but also include LGBT flags for the fags. bonus if it's a jew star lgbt flag.

then just spread to /r/the_dolan or whatever and theyll do the rest

Still wondering why the wave of accusations is so big right now. What are (((they))) trying to distract us from?

Add the Niggers Back Fist or something as well

I think they want to make this a male thing and create more of a divide between men and women and also destroy males all together. Make it even harder to be a male in today's society. Possibly create male guilt.

Good idea to get it to /r/the_doland. Need to make the pic bigger with more of the accused. It might have almost half of the accused now but will probably double in size with the rest mentioned in this thread and at the brietbart link posted above.

gay flag for Benny Medina

This makes sense. I work outside an office so am immune to the HR sexual harassment training. From what I have heard from buddies in offices its a heavy atmosphere with them on tiptoes around women these days, even more so now after the accusation storm.

Don't forget gay flags for Kevin Spacey and George Takei of course

They are Jews until (((they))) need a viable European pincushion so the POC can vent their rage. Distraction as long as they can take to tank the economy and make a massive amount of profit doing so. (((They))) know white identity is surging and bin Salman is serious about liberalizing SA. Paddock was their pincushion to they could gloss over their biggest mistake/tragedy in years. More dead whites are the only thing they care for anymore. Demographics is destiny to the most horrific conclusions.

anyone know about this Vice doc guy Jason Mojica. He looks super jewy, but can not verify.

CAA's talent agent Cameron Mitchell is a nigger.

Project Male Genocide.

Draw a line, keep the feminists out, get a pillow waifu and never look back before the man hating cows get you too.

Despite their all out attacks on men and their careers, trying to wreck their work, get them put in jail and lose their vote and make a power grab with bullshit allegations because the feminists know they have rigged the law on their side only, I honestly believe feminists have made women unemployable, unelectable and untrustworthy permanently as a side effect.

> So be it feminazi's.

Gender war is real.

(((Richard Dreyfus)))

(((Matthew Weiner)))

pretty sure this Adam Venit who assaulted Terry Crew is (((jewish))

Where is Cosby?

Schindler's list

Pic for reference

Andrew Kramer the Lionsgate Producer Probably is could just be a German last name though but it is (((hollywood))). Can someone verify this

He isn't part of the current accusation storm. He was long gone out of the media by the time Weinstein got accused. The current accusation shitstorm starts with Weinstein and moves forward to today.

OP, See and . They definitely deserve to be in there

inauthentic and with the appearance of suckling on tits like a neonate and slobbering over slimy leg holes

>Ladies, contain your orgasms.

Why can't that fucker shave? Jesus christ he is a disgusting slob.

Anyone know who this is?
>The producer who declared a 15-year-old Jennifer Lawrence “f**kable.
What producer was it?

(((David Corn)))

From the list:
>#65 Unnamed Producer
Uh, like literally who? lel

How about donkeys and elephants for liberal or conservative politicians on the list?

I guess this Robert Scoble guy is a muslim convert

Fuck it. I am throwing him in the list. Brietbart did so may as well.

Should (((Lena Dunham))) be added on their for admitting to molesting her baby sister? I hate her so much

List should include women and people who were accused/convicted before this recent push.

Add:

Roman Polanski
Woody Allen
Victor Salva
R.Kelly
Bill Cosby
Bryan Singer

Lena Dunham (what she admitted doing to her sister should more than qualify her for this list)

Paula Poundstone (charged with several counts of lewd acts on child under 14, plead guilty to child endangerment in exchange for those charges being dropped)

Allison Mack (accused of leading a sex cult, sexual abuse)

Dwight York (black supremacist, musician, rumored to have mentored Jay Z, molested over 200 of his followers children. York's case was reported as the largest prosecution for child molestation ever directed at a single person in the history of the United States, both in terms of number of victims and number of incidents.)

Mariah Carey can get a Black Power fist or something

(((Bryan SInger)))

Here is an update to the list in the OP. It has everything from this thread and what could be added from the Breitbart list link above. Some of Breitbart's list was anonymous persons so couldn't really add them. The list in the OP is 48 people. The additions below is another 42 people. That gives a total of 100 persons. Gonna start working on a new graphic now.

>John Singleton
>Jason Mojica
>Cameron Mitchell
>Matt Zimmerman
>Andy Henry
>Benny Medina
>Peter Aalbæk Jensen
>Richard Dreyfuss
>Matthew Weiner
>Robert Knepper
>Mariah Carey
>Ed Westick
>Alec Baldwin
>Ryan Ly
>Erik Horine
>Jeremy Piven
>Andrew Kramer
>Roman Polanski
>David O. Russell
>Harry Knowles
>Devin Faraci
>Twiggy Ramiriez
>Tyler Grasham
>David Blainer
>Gilbert Rozon
>Rupert Myers
>Shadie Elnashai
>Hadrian Belove
>Woody Allen
>Bill Cosby
>Jameis Winston
>Russel Simons
>Charlie Sheen
>Neil DeGrassi Tyson
>David Corn
>Lena Dunham
>Victor Salva
>R.Kelly
>Bryan Singer
>Paula Poundstone
>Allison Mack
>Dwight York

adding some women on there is a good idea. Blacks, gays, kikes and what ever. the point should be "Not a Straight White Male Problem". Because we all know that is the narrative they are going to want to push

I don't know how we can get around the obvious white male thing. So far only 3 blacks and 3 woman on the list. What if it was spun ass white men are the victims here and it is sexist and racist to showcase them?

Most of the white males on the list are not white they are (((Jewish))) or not Straight but gay

Good points.

Also maybe add attention the disproportionate representation of non-whites according to demographics. I mean jews are only 3 percent of society but are at least 30 percent of this list etc etc.

Why isn't Cosby on the list, he raped multiple Women

Meanwhile Hoffman slapped some girl on the ass once in the 80's, totally the same thing

He is added in the second half of the list. See

this has been something that has been bothering me as well. Ben Affleck grabbed a girls butt and others have raped children. Maybe the list should also show the seriousness of the offense.

There are more politicians that could be added to the list. Would need to do more research to find them. They aren't getting listed in the MSM lists.

agreed. ideally, the infographic or whatever should be staggered.

At the top, most serious offences with convictions, then most serious accusations, then minor offences with convictions/admission of guilt, then minor accusations

some more names, if you're interested in expanding more:

Marques Houston And Chris Stokes (black record producers, accused by Raz-B And Quindon Tarver of molesting them as children)

George Takei (accused of molesting a male model in 1981)

>>Roy Moore

>>>Roy Moore

Uncle Roy

If we are adding politicians we would have to add the big granddaddy of all rapist Bill Clinton

I remember Stallone in the past saying that he fell away from his Catholic belief and fell into some poor sexual behavior. I wonder if this is what he meant.

He mentioned getting right with God. Does anyone know what he's been accused of?

>Harry Knowles
Jesus christ this fat ugly fuck is disgusting. Having a hard time getting his ugly mug to fit in the graphic.

how many juice?

(((Stalone))) is a jew on his mothers side. He is accused of sexually assaulting a teen girl and threatening to crush her skull if she told anyone.

Oh shit.

Oops. 42+48=90 persons on the list

New graphic is coming along. 19 persons to go. Keep the thread bumped boys. Won't be long now.

All of them are Jewish except for three of them.

Jews can have non-jew names. In fact, most jews have no-jewish names because they are so mixed with European heritage.

>it takes a Nazi to spot a jew

Black nigger collision quarterback Jameis WInston sexually assaulted an Uber driver.

(((Al Franken)))

that picture is a nightmare inducer

there is always this guy, (((Howie Rubin))) a portfolio manager connected to (((George Soros))) who had a sex dungeon where he raped and beat women. Not sure how this wasn't bigger news. Oh yea I guess the (((media))) didn't want it to be. archive.is/oCSIL

Now Biden.. the horror

Biden is a good one. Gonna need to work more politicians in eventually

why do jews all have the same serpentine jaw structure? is it from the inbreeding?

Creepy Joe
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

He hasn`t been accused but he is there

how many of them have ever been seen wearing the bugman cuck glassed? It seems to be the universal marker of degeneracy in men.

I must say, she looks familiar but I can't quite place her

>>Andy Dick
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=VnzPybTJY5Q

Ummm.. like... I know (((they))) aren't technically white, but why is there not a single black dude in that picture?

Trump or not, this still looks bad.

>rich blokes who get to bang hot women
>women then sue to get money

>list of women paedos accused
((( largely censored )))
anyone remember pic related from 2014?

they won't accuse him unless he steps out of line. looks like another ricky dearman

Here it is boys, an updated list of 90 persons and a new graphic. Graphic format it 135x200 for each picture. Reading the list top to bottom is the same as reading the graphic starting at the top left to right and down. List is the same order as OP + second list posted at Here is the list at paste bin too. pastebin.com/vwU4FqeR

somehow (((James Franco))) has slipped by me. Allegedly asking a 17 year old girl back to his hotel room.

Am I tripping? Where's Trump?

well done. keep expanding it. Add and Bill Clinton if you're going with politicians. Also consider adding Nancy Silberkleit, female CEO of Archie Comics, accused of sexual harassment and stalking by multiple male employees.

I think they want to distract us from the child trafficking rings, pizza who?