twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that cuck who actually writes them down

That teacher reeks of soy.

Teacher is a soyboy.

>salon.com
>slate.com

moderate according to whom?

AHHHH HAHAHAHA. What faggot would sit through such a class

Yeah. What does the right-wing have to offer? Breitbart? InfoWars? Wikileaks? A load of horseshit, I must say. Horseshit. And woo woo.

Facts and science and intelligence lean left wing.

every fucking time

The most moderate sites will always be financial news sites. Investors want the truth the bullshit spin
>Wall Street journal
>Bloomberg

without the*

pol

never heard of politico or fivethirtyeight

The absolute state of it.

reuters
aljazeera
bbc
rt

none of them have any merit on their own (cept reuters) but that's a decent list to peruse through if you're paying attention to politics

all garbage

>male
>sparkling bald
>hips wider than shoulders
>using a chalkboard in the 21st century

>enberg

BBC, RT, and AJ are all state-funded propaganda

Name a single news source that isn't _____-funded propaganda.

Sup Forums

>moderate
>they once published a piece that slightly criticised a democrat

Extremely moderate

i noticed reuters go to shit at least five years ago. there are no good news sources now. bbc is decent in the sense that both left and right wing people complain that it is biased but it still serves the interests of an (((elite class)))

AP was the last one that didn't publish 100% opinion pieces.
they got destroyed during 2016

theroot is an amazing moderate site also

>wikileaks
>horseshit

BBC used to be great, so good it used to be the big positive arguement for the licence fee.
Now it's shit, liberal 'right-on' nonsense. Moronic uni students with mad hair moaning about stuff, and women who chose the easy career choices demanding the same workplace respect as some poor bastard who worked his nuts off in physics and maths.

That's what they use to fill in the gaps between hourly brexit doom.
Breaking news of some mad muzzie attack is so vague so as not to offend islamic crazies.

The days of a stern man reporting proper news in a proper way are gone.
Absolute shit.

>no soylent.com
Dropped

>bbc is decent

Didn't the BBC just attempt to false-flag here?

you can put Reuters on there too, But sadly their journalist mostly are leftists, I know because I follow them on twitter to avoid the paywall. Bloomberg is the most left of the 3, I only read strictly stock news from it.

moderate perhaps, but the london financial times was and is against brexit

He didn't put
Dailystormer.hk
That is the only place you can go for decent news these days.

bbc is horrible.

makes you wonder who is saying BBC is decent, huh? : ^)

Sup Forums is always right

Politico is David Brock. He's Democrat from the Clinton White House.

>politico
Yes, they're moderate by virtue of the fact that they're more interested in getting scoops and gossipy details than pushing ideology. They sacked Julia (((Ioffe))) for making an incest joke about Trump.
>Salon
Nope
>Slate
Better than Salon, Bad Astronomer is pretty good, but still wouldn't call it 'moderate'.
>fivethirtyeight
Their polling models are good and worth paying attention to, but their politics is anything but "moderate". they were literally crying with fear/anger on their "day after" podcast when Trump won (not Nate Silver).

The fucking BBC claim to be unbiased which is a joke. No reporter or editor is unbiased. What they do however is heavily lean left in their political affiliations.

Perhaps, but I do read RT online mainly because their writers are very good. They also incorporate humor into their articles that always make me laugh.

That guy is referring to Big Black Cock.

Salon is a pinksheets company. I don't know why the left loves them.

Lmao great catch

Of course not kek

don't want to shill a news agency too much, especially as i've hardly looked at it in the past 12 months (they were most relevant during the election run-up), but hfw (her face when) breitbart....
youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ&t=10m7s
for the record, i have only watched the first 15 minutes of this and not shilling his channel either. The UK's Spectator, can have half decent stuff, but a lot of it is behind a paywall

time stamp works until you post.... mfw
10mins 7 seconds in

Good catch user.

GtKRWN