Watamote thread

watamote thread.

Everyone OK with watamote thread on Sup Forums yes I know I over do it with the thread sorry please don't move watamote to /c/.

Faggots who suck moderator dick will report this.

Why this going on ?

Woah, how did you know?

Because your english is shit

Can you guys fix this I want people support watamote I can't do that on /c/.

Welcome back Mokocchi.
I can't wait for next chapter update.

Not worth the effort. Nope

Did you guys fix this?

You can still tell people to buy the manga there. Stop lying and pretending to use support the work to prop up your rubbish.

You guys know this going on Junko the yaoi doujinshi artist trying to steal name watamote from are manga .

I do want people support the manga thanks to Sup Forums I got into anime and manga.

Then it shouldn't matter if it's Sup Forums or not. The author doesn't care, a sale is a sale.

Why are you trying move it to /c/?

I'm not. I'm merely refuting why your claim is bullshit. You claim that it can't be /c/ and must be Sup Forums. I pointed out that getting support for the series can happen on either.

Also, it should be moved to /r9k/ or /soc/ anyway since it's often just people blogging about being ronery.

> it's often just people blogging about being ronery.

PEOPLE in thread are not blogging You should read the manga.

Nobody can fix my pure love for Mokocchi.

Have you read the manga before or seen the anime?

Just because the manga is about her being herself does not mean you need to blogshit here faggots, not that user either but the threads were blogshit most of the time maybe not when its new chapter dump day but then it reverted to blogshit after nothing much to be talked about the chapter. Spare us your life story and fuck off.

Sorry.

Are you the mod?

I don't know.

That's a little harsh.

It a new MOD.

*It's a new mod.

Learn english ESLfag.

>implying blogshit is acceptable on /c/
you should've move it to /r9k/ or /trash/ if that's really the problem. Also, Umaru thread was moved to /e/ which makes even less sense.

This new mod is a retard.

Be careful.

He abuses his power and I get banned for mentioning it? So be it.

I hope be ok.

Did Yuu fuck?

Yes.

I'll be fine. Trust me.

I have tricks.

I can't blame this guy.

This only thing I did just post the chapter and ask people are you buying the manga.

Tomoko is literally build for smelling.

She's talking about French kisses.

slut

I think.

You know yuu had sex .

>queen of Sup Forums got deported from Sup Forums
wtf

Best friends

I'm okay with this.
It makes me harder.

i wonder what will happen when they actually become friends and start hanging around
>i'm not a delinquent
>you are a delinquent
>no I'm not
>yes, you are
>I'M NOT A FUCKING DELINQUENT

Do you guys think tomoko will get a guy friend in Year 3 ?

Why is this going on right now?

wait, so are Watamote threads like these considered "general" threads? Yes I am newfag

I don't like this this not right.

Yes.

Are you the new MOD?

Why people asking for a /ag/ .

This new MOD doesn't know how Sup Forums work .

New chapter is next week.

I hope work out for new mod.

naw dude I'm just confused about what the ideal Sup Forums thread would look like in the mod's eyes

and in Sup Forums's eyes. I mean, if ideally there shouldn't be any generals then how do you discuss anything that happens in a manga, would you ideally just start a thread inquiring about a specific part about that anime? (as in, Do you think X character will die? or Discuss this fight scene)

But then, considering duplicate threads about the same anime are deleted, and all discussion of an anime should be kept to a single thread, that thread becomes a general thread in all but name. So that begs the question what sort of look for Sup Forums are mods and Sup Forums looking at

I'd lurk moar rather than ask to get spoonfed about meta Sup Forums problems but this seems to be a contentious/controversial topic. Like this user that wasn't ever answered in the /qa/ thread

wow delet this

I missed last chapter thread.
Was a nice chapter. Is translation accurate, nemo so rude.
Wish there had been more yoshida.

Some user said that in the Japanese version, she simply said she disliked the anime Tomoko was watching, rather than calling it a garbage show

translator mess this up tomoko really said die.

Happens everytime there are new janitors.
Don't worry, they will either ban him or he will give up, most likely the first.
>LMAO IM GOING TO CHANGE THE WHOLE SITE ACCORDING TO MY IDEAS AND BELIEFS ON HOW IT COULD IMPROVE, JUST LIKE REDDIT AND SIMILAR FORUMS WORK!!!1
>also ill be adding names to every poster guys
This guy is just a huge faggot and will soon go away. Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums pre board separation, Sup Forums works even better than Sup Forums post splitting because we already have bunch of alternative boards and an on going culture that isn't fucking anything up, like it was happening on Sup Forums. Wosrt of all he is obviously not mainly an Sup Forumsnon, since this guy that also posted his name uses multiple Sup Forums phrases, and don't get me wrong because I sometimes browse Sup Forums too, but these two boards aren't really compatible.
TL;DR, ignore it, we just landed a reddit admin on Sup Forums that will eventually off himself.

I should become a MOD for Sup Forums this would never happen. in this way it a thank you for putting up with my bad english

I think yen press fix this.

why is she so perfect?

Tomoko is really nice and sweet.

I agree, good post

I almost die 2 day ago now this.

New MOD thought tomoko was cute.

Is there any sign of series ending?
I want it to go on forever.

Tomoko might go to college next.

Watamote will end when Mokocchi got a boyfriend.

Tomoko going to become life partner of Yoshida.

Even people in the reddit group are not like that group is full of people from old Sup Forums.

Please don't move this thread to /u/!

Why are people trying turn this manga into a /u/ manga?

>ignoring tomoko's obvious bisexual inclinations

Watadog smelling to take a watashit.

Because they think yuri can keep girls pure.

I want to smell Tomoko so bad.

Friendly reminder that Umaru and Tomoko are friends now. Don't fall for ESL-kun's memes!

> ESL-kun's memes!

I'm not a meme I'm a real person only one person knows my real name.

You're not a meme but you shit up memes about Umaru not being loved and being Tomoko's enemy. Stop it.