Send all Jews to Madagascar, NOW!

Jews want to be murdered by goyim so that they can be elevated in their demon ranks.
Send them away to Madagascar instead, quarantine it, and let nature take its course.

Jewish Question: SOLVED

I know this is what you want us to do, dear Jews, but you're not going to get your way anymore. Lucifer has left your Moloch quite weak against the Holy Spirit. The proof is the awakening happening right now.

Plus, with internet access from the island Sup Forums wouldn't have to see another n% meme, or another "holo-thread", or another mixed race thread.

Just think of the love and joy we can all have having great discussions without talk of eating s#it, or sucking a black man dick, or rabbi pedophiles! Just imagine

Exile all Jews to Madagascar, then we be free!

you see, most jews are easily possessed people because of race mixing. Edomites knew all about this back in 2000BC and took the teachings of the Thrice Great Hermes and wrote up an instruction manual on how to possess people, and they lived in Hyksos Egypt.

Babylon was the first example of a mixed race melting pot until the Sumerians destroyed it. But the priests, who called themselves Pharisees, worked with these Sumerians to start Abrahamic religions. It was a cleaver way to control the barbarians and give them the illusion of power. The Tribe of DN went on North with to the caucus mountains and were told to leave their name in every society they conquered (Sweeden, Denmark, etc...). Anyways these Pharisees are what Jesus Christ of Nazareth called the "Synagogue of Satan".
Why is this important? Because those Pharisees became the kings and queens of Europe, look to Queen Beatrix as an example.

That looks like an illustration of Rama, an Author C. Clarke creation. I wish I never learned that he was a pedo, really ruined all the stories for me.

This is the first I hear of this. Sad.

So this Tribe of DN also has a funny story. They are Canaanites, sons of Cain the cursed and not direct decedents of Shem. These are the folks that helped Alexander be Great, then became Gokturks, then Khazars and Janissary Ottomans, then finally Ashkenazim Jews with the help of Satan worshipers like Sabbatai Levi and Jacob Lejbowicz (Frank).

CAPTCHA:
Bel Air and Pine Wood Rd
Newark Rd and Parrot St

Tell me about it, I'll save you on who else is a pedo in case you may like them too. Sci-fi was my refuge and now I've turned to history and religion to find out what the heck is going on with our world.

Pretty much ditto.

So why is it important that Jewish people are not killed?
Ignoring the Talmud's reasons it's most likely because if you kill a Jew in a rage you will be possessed by the demon controlling them, because we were never supposed to be killing one another in the first place. God is a all about creation, love and joy, and the Holy Spirit (nature) handles the destruction and killing.

I gave up sex, drinking, opiates, video games, television, junk food, processed foods was I able to have a clear enough mind to start learning again. Then I gave my life back to God and I've been waking up happy, praying for everyone and enjoying life more than I ever did while growing up. I want the same for everyone else too but we need to remove those who stand in our way from our all our societies.

That's it!

I see it as a battle between the soulful and possessed.

Exposing Jewish Crypsis to the Neurotypicals via experimental psychology could be a thing? Once seen for what they are, a species of human mimic, there's no going back. The only positive to this is realizing we have the opportunity to study alien life.

Hmm, I used to think the observational science is the only approach to viewing them but it only would scratch the surface since we're looking at the result of something more spiritual in nature. I had to get over the stigma of talking about spirituality to get to this point but I am well aware many don't share the same mindset, yet, but in time as things are exposed I believe we can study them as a case of true spiritual possession by a consciousness that formed in fish billions of years ago. The reason I mentioned fish is because of The Dagon fish-god that the Babylonians worshiped became the Roman Catholic pope.

>Send them away to Madagascar
Why send them to Madagascar when we can send them to Hell?

As an amateur ichthyologist this really flips my flippers.

> Send them away to Madagascar
I know this might sound wierd but Hitler had this idea already.

Because the demons that possess them enter the ones who kills a Jew. Not fun and not good.

AHAHAHAHAHAHH that is so wrong, thank you for the laugh

I believe so, he understood the possession part but couldn't control the amount of people possessed nor the propaganda campaign against him

When you eat the Jews heart you gain his power. Tastes like chicken btw.

Ah the power of ego is so small compared to the power of nature. Abrahamic religion binds us to our egos, made our heros to be supernatural and unattainable and that we must not kill Canaanites or God will punish you seven times more harshly, which is written in the bible that the Canaanites wrote.

Yes indeed.

Thank you to those who participated.
I'm going to sage this thread because the people who should be commenting are avoiding it like it's holy water. More proof they are all possessed with demons.

May God Bless The Rest Of You

Thanks.