This kills the racist :^)

This kills the racist :^)

No, this makes the racist slightly angrier and closer to the boiling point of no return. The only person who is going to die because of this is that poor, midled white girl who will be raped by all of those niggers.

Women shouldn't really let their kids play with monkeys, it's dangerous u you know.

why do parents keep letting their kids get close to Apes?

Right? We made it illegal to own them in America for a reason.

Znas Martinu Mandic ? Kako je svijet mali.

Why is this cunt not in jail?

This kills the leaf. :^)

>666
Listen here, cianigger
You shouldn't let your girls(boys) play with savage animals.
Give them a dog instead, dog were conditionned for a lot more than three hundred years to be loyal and trustworthy animals, while niggers are nothing short of a gorilla taken from the wild and with a collar around its neck. Should you let go, it WILL maul your children to death.

I grew up in a fucked up family like that, the mothers will legit be checking those boys for pubes every second week and the moment it happens they'll go full feminist spaz and call them rapists and murderers.

I ran away from home, my younger brother turned full narcissist and had children at 17, and my younger half sister (the white one) isn't allowed to have white friends visit but they call it "no friends from different schools" - she goes to public school. Before I left, I wasn't allowed to take my sister to the park by myself "in case I touch her" according to mum, who used to force us to kiss on family members on the lips and wear girls clothes for photos. but as soon as the pubes grew in all that changed and I was a "chauvinist pig just like my dad"

also she accused all three babydaddies of sexual abuse towards her kids. sometimes when my friends over she'd rush in and check if we had boners because she was so anti-masturbation. also she would lie and tell other kids parents at school I was gay.

ahh, yes, the wonderful world of the multicultimum.

This is the kind of shit that triggers the bluepill wish in me.

why would you let your children near niggers?

Who wants to bet it’s a Single Mom

>150091558
>Gorilla
how dare you insult such a noble species

Why wouldn't you let your children near niggers?

Checkmate racists

Or same sex faggot couple.

>promoting race mixing

REEEEEEEEE

Jesus christ someone screencap this so we have some proof of the results of self-hating SJW parenting

I mean, could you imagine hating yourself this much? Basically trying to get your daughters forcibly BLACKED? Is this why Hitler wanted to make kids property of the state, because he knows what blonde single moms are capable of?

Fuck single moms, fuck social media, fuck attention whores, fuck the jews who brainfucked these cunts and FUCK CANADA FUCK LEAVES

The world is all wrong.

what do we care if some retard's bloodline gets ended?

>takes a picture with a black man
>REEEE WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

you guys are SO pathetic.

What the fuck

I was comparing the reactions, not the insight that led them to it.
The gorillas would react because it was taken out of his territory and because it is an animal which only really bonds with its own kind.
The nigger will smash your head in because he has no gibsmedat or because he simply can.
The nigger is a monster, while the gorilla is a proud beast. The outcome coming from having both of them near your children, however, is the same.

because male niggers are known for raping pretty blonde girls but you're probably the mixed-race product of such a rape and so you don't care

that's probably why you're so stupid

Because I don't want them raped, murdered, infected with HIV or acting like niggers.

Sage the leaf.

Oh I don't know Leaf, why don't you tell me?

You’re on

Liked and upvoted :)

Because the average burger wants that his kids will not die?

>Hitler wanted to make kids property of the state
Gonna need some sauce on that claim, pal.

>pic on the bottom right

I literally feel like vomiting

>trips of Satan
>a fucking leaf
It's like pottery