Why do Jews wear suits (white man's clothing)?

Will they continue to wear suits and white men's attire once the white race has been wiped out?

Hey so just one quick question: what the fuck are you talking about

Yes because suits are not exclusively white. sage

Honestly I hate Jews but I got to admit that at least they dress better than the degenerate whites.

fez isn't exclusively kebab

They're not tho

Yes they basically wear white people's clothes with a few modifications, like suits and so forth.

I'm pretty sure the suit came from white Europeans first and didn't originate from JEws. Jews dress like Mormons.

I’m actually Jewish. Judaism isn’t a race it’s a religion. There can be black white or any other color Jew. Jews aren’t offended when you call them white. We are offended when we are grouped in with whites bc we are not afforded the same privileges ex: anti Semitic and holocaust

le shell game of jewish identity

>We're not a race of people
>anti semite
>Holocaust
Like pottery.

>Judaism isn’t a race it’s a religion
yes. yes.
>when a Jew wants dual-citizenry with the most magical, most holy GPS location in the middle east, he submits a DNA sample
>a highly-trained, specialized phlebotomist will hold the blood sample up to a magic God light, to ensure there is enough religion in it

>Suit's are white men's clothing
In origin, sure, but suits are worn by rich people pretty much everywhere now.

>Judaism isn’t a race it’s a religion.
This is true. However, "Jew" is a race.

Bullshit. He only needs to prove he has at least one grandparent who is jewish via proper documents.

LOLOL FUKIN CURTAINS

wait a minute. Are you suggesting that Judaism IS NOT simply a religious doctrine as suggested by >150093041? Who knew?
>Columbian flag says the Jewess cunt needs to make Aliyah to her true home; to reduce "Antisemitism™" of course. safety first! amirite?

>suits
>white man's clothing

Suits are the ultimate example of submission to your boss. They are shit. It's so terrible to see men every day have to wear these uncomfortable, inflexible clothes. We should be more free than that.

>Will they continue to wear suits and white men's attire once the white race has been wiped out?

the suit was actually invented in the middle east.

No retard, i'm saying that what you wrote is bullshit. "israel" finds people eligible for immigration if they are jews themselves, and their children, grandchildren and spouses can also eligible for immigration, evem if they aren't jews themselves

So gross. Kys you look like your transitioning

No. They will probably go back to wearing their boyfriends dried cum again.

what is this reverse psychology shit, lmao, trying something new kikes??

>Judaism is not a culture but a religion.

yes, why Do they wear suits?

its like saying Japanese people worship Japanism

Not an argument.