Trump saves 3 basketball players from Chinese jail and can't stop tweeting about it

Trump saves 3 basketball players from Chinese jail and can't stop tweeting about it.

Meanwhile radio silence from Trump about the millions of his supporters who have lost their social media accounts, business pages, and advertising ability for showing their public online support for America.

What a loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HWqirWZW3I
consumeraffairs.com/dating_services/facebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The bluepill "master plan" to remove right-wing influence from society:

Phase 1.) Move Trump supporters off Facebook to Twitter.

Phase 2.) Move Trump supporters off Twitter to Gab.

Problem solved.

There is a massive denial spread across all factions of the right-wing about Trump's usefulness.

The worst is the boomers, they were bred to blindly follow any leader.

The second worst is the low IQ right/middle America, White Nationalists, and other lower class right-wingers.

Gen Z is unanimously fucking autistic so who knows what their position or sentiment is.

What hard evidence do you use to rationalize your belief that Trump is somehow "red pilled"?

That he tweets about how unfair CNN is to him? That he tweets about how Hillary is so unfair to him? Is this what Sup Forums expected? Is this what anyone expected?

What net gain for the right has Trump accomplished?

Facebook, Google, Amazon, stocks all way up since the election. Which leftist monopoly has Trump penalized?

"Trump BTFO's transgender military snowflakes HA HA what a God emperor!"

Is that the best that all these low IQ middle American right-wing autists were hoping for?

December 18th we enter phase 2. Twitter finishes the job that Facebook and Youtube have done when it purges the remaining Trump supporters from major social media.

Trump is silent.

Gab is a sad place where boomers, white nats, and low IQ middle America Libertarian gun aspies commingle and steer the red pill wildly off course.

Good luck Sup Forums, the battle for control of the American narrative is coming to an end.

Cernovich called it OP. Take the vitamin "C" pill and understand the truth.

>Trump doesn't give a shit about his own supporters.

If you are not on a mainstream network Trump doesn't give a shit about you. He doesn't care if you live or die.

Bike lock professor smashes pro-Trump demonstraters in the head with a bike lock?

Trump does not give a fuck. Eric Clanton has never and will never see the inside of a jail cell.

who gives a fuck about twitter. don't tell people to "kys" or say "you need gassed" and you will be fine. Also, never use a real name. Getting banned from Twitter is a non issue because you can make a new account. It is only issue because you care about your follower account. Go chop some firewood, go fishing, or walk your dog and stop complaining about shit that does not matter and hating on Trump because he demands respect from niggers he saved.

Could you link me to what Cernovich said specifically? I've never considered Cernovich to be red pilled. I consider him a blue pill conservative who is just looking to parasitize the other blue pill conservatives who think they're red pilled.

You're missing the bigger picture. Yes, it's far more difficult to get in trouble on Twitter than on Facebook for saying things like "nigger, faggot, kys etc." I think most people realize this. It's a numbers game. The amount of influence the right has is approaching zero outside of the tightly knit right-wing circles. Trump is silent on this most important issue. The wall is child's play. Even if it gets built and all illegals get deported this is maybe 3% as important as it is to gain free speech immunity on social media. There are people who have had their very large right-wing Facebook accounts disabled for making fun of CNN. It's not just the autists who can't stop yelling niggerfaggot everywhere on Facebook and social media.

3 baller niggers are serious business in le 56% land

If Sup Forums wants to become red pilled I would suggest learning how machine learning works. I know some of you do and that's great, but very few even understand the implications of leftists holding a monopoly on tech, big data collection, and artificial intelligence. (No, that doesn't just mean killer robots and the other Hollywood bs alarmism, it's far worse)

I agree w all you said, but his analysis is sharp (when he is not attacking the right, his most important job)

Cernovich made a Vlog streem where he clearly stated/observed, that Trump does not give a damn about his own supporters getting beat up, injured, mauled, arrested (I added that) and suffering other forms of abuse at the hands of the left, for their being conservative and their support of Trump.

Trump is a Hollywood fame whore, who is only interested in his media persona and 'winning' as a reality star. His living IRL supporters measure 0.00 on his scale of importance.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HWqirWZW3I

I hope you're joking about chopping firewood, fishing, etc. and all of the other Hollywood ideals of what it means to be conservative. These ideas are a part of white primitivism which despite what many Sup Forumsacks believe, it's an easy way to further guarantee victory in a technology war against rural inflexible right-wingers.

It's not enough to win this battle by fetishizing the past, that's gone now. We're in a different era and idealizing trad life and all of the other right-wing cosplay social ideas is not enough. Not even close to defeating what we're up against.

This is a bit of a redeeming video for Cernovich. More big Trump supporters who are still around should follow in his footsteps. We have an issue with low IQ right-wingers still stuck in campaign mode of sucking Trump's dick. We elected Trump to do a job for us, and if he can't, he needs to hear about it.

We need to brainstorm a new plan. Right now Sup Forums is in bad shape, being distracted by trivial matters.

Cernovich analysis is sharp as I said, even if he is some kind of larping anti-fashist SJW.

Listening to him when he's not trolling, as his streem above, is like bucket of ice-water over the head. It hurts, but it's real.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about us, he only cares about his celebrity status and he only cares about other celebrities who "count" in the media, on the front page. Cernovich said it-- Trump will spend his time all night with twitter wars with other celebs (Joe and Mika) but Trump supporters getting bashed on the head at Trump rallies? Trump doesn't notice or care about this.

He doesn't even favor conservative media, he's happy to go on super-libtard media for interviews, as long as they are high on the media/celebrity ladder

Trump is addicted to Twitter. He is distracted by the algorithm just like 99% of America is. I've watched his like/retweet count fall sharply. He used to get 100k retweets, now he gets hardly 10k. He's addicted.

The psychology of the social media feedback loop is where the core of the red pill is found.

Social media is fine tuned by machine learning to exploit psychological vulnerabilities that are often hard to consciously detect. The concept of the "like" button for example is just one of those, but it is the core concept of what social media does to people. It is essentially a dopamine button. It tricks the brain into believing it is doing something and it serves to reinforce one's own belief structure. The problem for the right is who owns this technology. The left has a monopoly on the mind of America.

>their social media accounts
You have to go back.

Trump is playing a different game than you.

Let's hear it then, what 4D chess is he playing by allowing the left to decimate his supporters influence, their free speech, and their ability to run a successful business?

>The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

No, you shouldn't be using twitter anyway. It's a lefty propaganda platform. Trump only uses it to assblast lefties.

He's forcing the media to talk about it, people will remember trump releasing 3 brats from commie gulag longer than a basketball dad being a edgelord on tweeter

>Assblast lefties

That basically sums up your knowledge of the red pill and your place in this discussion.

And then what? It's the social media hamster wheel. It doesn't make a difference whether you're left, right, or the president of the United States. It's all the same dopamine button.

Take your self important bullshit and blow it out your ass.

You are a typical happening fag screaming about overblown hypotheticals that haven't come to pass.

If twitter actually has the balls to ban right wing thought from twitter, their platform will crash. Everyone will leave. Just use another platform. It's what people have been saying to do for years.

Sargon of Akkad, Trump, and a billion other people log into social media, share, like, give thoughts on trivial fleeting political ideals and believe they are accomplishing something. Nobody who "assblasts lefties" all day is going to achieve the goals of the red pill. That's Kekistan tier.

Do you have hard factual evidence to back up these claims? Why would "Twitter and social media crash" without right wingers?

>Do you have hard factual evidence to back up these claims?
My entire point was that you're talking about hypotheticals. You expect trump to be raising hell based on a future that only exists in your head.

It would crash because twitter thrives on conflict. Pepe is cool. If they ban conflict, and ban pepe, kids will just go to another platform.

Fuck facebook.
they shut my account off because my name sounds too German.
Told me to change my name or get blocked.
same name on my BC, same as my granddad.
FUCK FACEBOOK.
everyone should leave it.

What evidence do you have that leftist tech monopolization, internet censorship, blacklisting, and online business sabotage is some kind of abstract hypothetical concept? This has been happening for the past 6 years.

Leftists aren't so concerned with the whites who will be picking strawberries in the fields to replace the deported illegals.

Leaving won't accomplish anything productive. We need to stand up and fight this. We elected an alleged anti-pc culture president to fight these issues. A monopoly residing on US soil can shut down anyone's business if the system detects that they support right-wing politics.

Some right-wingers don't own businesses and never will. I get it, but if you don't have a reliable advertising avenue through Facebook or Google because you're permabanned from their platforms for making fun of CNN or having a German sounding name, you're fucked. If you don't care to fight these issues, might as well shut down and join the other slacker whites on the berry picking farm.

Trump saves basketballonians in China but can't save SA white farmers

This user is lying.

It's not even a perma-bannable offense in the Facebook ToS for making fun of CNN or having a German sounding name. Cernovich is right about one thing. There will be no legal defense for Trump supporters who have been discriminated against by the leftist monopolies.

*If we blindly follow Trump like dumb dogs waiting for a bone.

I'm not so sure that he is, there have been a lot of people who have had their accounts disabled for related issues. Facebook in Germany is even more strict than here and if they think you're from Germany or a German user of Facebook and you've said anything against German social media laws, you're getting disabled. It's a similar story for Facebook in the UK.

If you want to read reports on some of what Facebook has been disabling accounts for, read through this.

consumeraffairs.com/dating_services/facebook.html

I don't know why Facebook is categorized as a dating service on Consumer Affairs, but the reports people give are for reasons unrelated to dating lol

"I made a comment on the CBS news site wherein I postulated, more in jest than anything, that maybe Harvey Weinstein was some kind of ritual sacrifice by the invisible power structure that controls Hollywood. Few minutes later, I was cut off mid-post with a window saying suspicious activity had been detected and I would now be logged off for my own "safety". So annoyed, I set up a new account with a different email, phone, etc, but the same profile pic. It lasted about an hour. Then the same thing happened. I've tried repeatedly to get back on (I'm out of phone numbers to use) and get the "Your photo is under review. You will be logged out... for your safety". I'm disabled and FB has been a way for me to connect with the world and feel like a part of it. Our country is entering a sad and scary phase of verbal oppression and [self] censorship totally contrary to the principles upon which America was created. Twitter just doesn't cut it for me."

Another report somebody made against Facebook.

"Very disappointed with Facebook due to: they blocked me because I have strong human rights beliefs and someone on an certain page thought it okay to bleed to nearly to death an child or women or men just because of religion. It's not only inhuman and against nature said on cobal Shia discussion. He was formerly Sunni then covered to being Shia but he is an formal extremist and now he is forcing his opinion and starting fights with you if you don't agree about bleeding yourselves with the sharpest knife and hitting the heads of innocent children. He then attack me saying, "I'll will block you" so this nasty person did. Now I can access my Facebook and Facebook messenger because of said the former extremist. Now I feel should go to social media to embarrass Facebook. What do you all think I'll should do feeling completely hopeless??? Needing ideas please. Thank you all. Have an great day!"

Here's another:

"I work for the Police Department and had Facebook for 4 years. Never had a problem till recently. My account was disabled supposedly for spamming and using bad content. I'm a mom of four. I don't use foul language. Most of my pics are of my children and some inspirational quote that I use. Recently I started my own side business and use Facebook for promoting my products. I do not sell things to anyone people. If they like what I post they hit me up.

Now I'm having a problem because there are people that are selling themselves and using Facebook to promote prostitution and are people who bother others so they can sell their products. I do not do none of this and I get banned. I never got a warning at all or anything like that. I'm seriously in awe with their behavior. They should investigate the girls that add you as a friend and say come and join and play with me. I'm disgusted and believe that they should investigate the ones that are doing this things."

Another one:

"Jill of Newnan, GA Verified Reviewer
Original review: Sept. 9, 2017
It has become apparent that FB is now censoring free speech. I have been blocked repeatedly and NEVER violated their "so called standards." Each time I am blocked it is after I have posted something PRO Trump. They have become blatant and it now appears they are running the country. When will you de-monopolize this company???

HELPFUL 20 people found this review helpful"

Trump has to be one of the shittiest strategists I've ever seen. Obama was basically the anti-christ, but he knew what he wanted and he knew how to get it. The concept that Trump during his campaign was playing "4D chess" all came from the $100mil he spent on a Data Analytic firm that wrote his Facebook posts for him, wrote his speeches, and did most of the work for him.

This level of inability to form proper strategies around technology himself is what has fucked him and his supporters. Once he lost contact with Analytica because he could no longer afford their assistance he lost his "4D chess".

Continuing to ignore the fact that the right is becoming further and further primitized by being cut off from internet and technology will mark the defining characteristic of the decline of the right.

It is not a future hypothetical concept, it's been happening for the past 6 years and it's nearing completion.

Does Sup Forums believe that Trump will eventually defend right-wingers from discrimination? Why would he? He has unconditional support of most of you. You support him for nothing in return. He has no incentive to work for you.

This is how things are with Trump, and increasingly so. He can't see it:

If you want a reasonable chance of running a successful business, do not support Trump or any right-wing political views either online or offline. You will be shut down.

If you value your job and you're working in tech or any other leftist owned business, do not support Trump or any right-wing political views either online or offline. You will be shut down.

Supporting Trump online or offline is the most costly liability anyone could adopt, and in some cases it could cost you your physical safety.

Trump does not care to change this, and it will cost him his power.

Instead of accomplishing the basics, Trump spends his time Tweeting like somebody's retarded grandma:

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time. She just can’t stop, which is so good for the Republican Party. Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!"

If you want to know the core of the red pill, watch this. It's not just Jews or saudi's or Muslims or white identity or illegals. This is a psychological war and the left has nearly secured their permanent stronghold.

youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo